Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

TECNO P3S Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO P3S Discussion Thread (17148 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:58am On Sep 29, 2013
I've got to ask, does this chinko company release a phone every other week? undecided
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by ajasa4link: 1:05am On Sep 29, 2013
ziziponsche: D truth about all phones in the world is that they have a touch of china in their production, why castigate TECNO. They are just letting us know that other phone companies are only exploiting us with the names e.g: Samsung, Nokia e.t.c. Opening up to the world that fones are not meant to be that expensive especiaLly in developing places like ours. Have you made a review on TECNO products? Juz try doing so and you'll discover that we've juz been scammed all dis while. D only Bleep up with tecno was the way they took off but that spoils nothing (they were only trying to see if such fones will be accepted in Africa too whereas its used in china).
As regards the above subject, I think dis is a step forward for TECNO for they've chosen to soft pedal and also do something small under the android umbrella. I know if it were to be nokia or samsung all you'll do is hail dem, get into stores and purchase the fone even @ high rate. Let us do away with the chinko mindset and embrace this company to stop exploitation. Thank you
Oga I own a p3 and I can categorically tell u this p3s is a beautiful nonsense . I mean a well packaged rubbish!... Of a truth,Tecno has really tried by setting the pace in the low budget android device market in Africa,but it's quite annoying seeing them release new products every two months with little or no difference in the features and specifications of such phones...Imagine Tecno that has produced q1 with a QWERTY keypad and 5.0 running on a 4.0 and above now going ahead to produce the same phone as D1 but now with 2.0mp camera and being sold almost the same price...It's just appalling jare...Let's just Hope this p3s will be cheaper than p3 itself
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by Profeme: 1:05am On Sep 29, 2013
On point.It's on about strategy.They want to maximise profit.for example, it's not difficult to find a company producing the same type of product but with different names.
ibiso1986: All this techno haters.. What's bad if they release a low budget phone with those specs. And take note, this is not the best from techno.. What about samsung galaxy pocket that was released early last year, that has similar specs.. The lower the specifications, the lower the price..

1 Like

Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 5:40am On Sep 29, 2013
Why is Tecno still releasing Gingerbread based devices? That is so messed up, they are practically telling prospective buyers that to upgrade they'd have to throw away their phones.
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:19am On Sep 29, 2013
How much is it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by ayomikun005: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2013
runzlord: guy last year and this year are not the same, i can only buy this phone if i give the vendor 2,500 and collect change. Then give my 13 yr old brother as birthday gift(toy). To play with.
runzlord: guy last year and this year are not the same, i can only buy this phone if i give the vendor 2,500 and collect change. Then give my 13 yr old brother as birthday gift(toy). To play with.
tecno haters, i knw ur type[i][/i]
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by Dannylux: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2013
Still gingerbread, rubbish!
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by Horluwarsheun: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Tecno N3 for sale in Ibadan... Call 08062097993
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2013
Horluwarsheun: Tecno N3 for sale in Ibadan... Call 08062097993
how much u go sale am b4 i call
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2013
Dannylux: Still gingerbread, rubbish!
please whats the meaning of gingerbread abeg
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by mavinzap(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
R2bees: please whats the meaning of gingerbread abeg
ginger wey dem but bread on top
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by mavinzap(m): 12:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by tayork(m): 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Iaz93: I pity anybody that buys this phone. 2.3.5, 512 RAM, 1400MaH, 3MP, No video calling, No e-book reader, No GPS navigation. This phone no make sense at all. angry angry

If the price is 7500 naira, then no problem! wink
Actually it 15000, got a friend dat just bought it, i think it okay
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=mavinzap][/quote]u want to say sumtin bro?
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
mavinzap: ginger wey dem but bread on top

Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by begwong: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
SimonAndal:
I'm sorry, Gingerbread?? In Q4 2013??
Dont see anything wrong with that!
#Rushes.to.buy.for.grandmum#
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by madubukosaviour(m): 8:59am On Sep 30, 2013
i dont see any new features in dis phone,this is d same wit p3 and d3 even n3.so u guys should go and upgrade very fast before u loose ur customerz
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2013

Gingerbread(2.3) is the past version of Android OS that has been superceded by Ice Cream Sandwich(4.0), Jelly Bean(4.1-4.3) and KitKat(4.4). For Tecno to be releasing a Gingerbread phone now is a sign they want you to throw that phone away when you want to upgrade as I very much doubt it can be upgraded.
Re: TECNO P3S Discussion Thread by Ugwachigoziem: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Internet Amongst World’s Slowest, Most Expensive - Surfshark DQL Study / CONNECTING Eshare On Polystar Smart Tv / Purpose Of Whatsapp Groups. How Many Are You Registered To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.