Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please Rate This Website For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Rate This Website For Me (488 Views)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me / Please Rate My Ecommerce Store / Who Did This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate This Website For Me by leastpay(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
webmasters please rate this website for me because this actuall my first website. also suggest ways of making money from this for me. thanks

web address : www.leastpayproject.com
Re: Please Rate This Website For Me by Lovetinz(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
1. Change your Logo

2. If your target is Nigeria, Change those pictures to pictures of Black people.

3. Get somebody who can write to tidy up the English.
Re: Please Rate This Website For Me by leastpay(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Thanks. But my target is not only nigeria.
Re: Please Rate This Website For Me by Djtm(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
What is this? angry "See image below"
-If you want the image to change onmouseover then at least add some css transition or better still get some images and create a slideshow.
-You can also change the background image to something creamy and add a light box-shadow to the wrapper.
-"WELCOME TO LEASTPAY RESEARCH PROJECT " should be at the center.
- likewise "Like SendSend 2 people like this. Be the first of your friends."
-pls change the banner image.

Re: Please Rate This Website For Me by CODEEATER(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Djtm: What is this? angry "See image below"
-If you want the image to change onmouseover then at least add some css transition or better still get some images and create a slideshow.
-You can also change the background image to something creamy and add a light box-shadow to the wrapper.
-"WELCOME TO LEASTPAY RESEARCH PROJECT " should be at the center.
- likewise "Like SendSend 2 people like this. Be the first of your friends."
-pls change the banner image.
lol..he's showing his skillz
Re: Please Rate This Website For Me by gozmos(m): 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
That is not a bad start

(1) (Reply)

web designer Lagos, Lagos web design, web store designs, ecommerce Nigeria, Lago / Please Help / Building Websites Using Wordpress - A Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.