Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

14 Year Old Rape Victim Girl Forced By Indian Police To Strip Off - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 14 Year Old Rape Victim Girl Forced By Indian Police To Strip Off (1189 Views)

Rape Victim Found Dead In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / I Want The Man Who Raped Me To Die In Prison: 8year-old Rape Victim (Photo) / Our Neighbour Revived Me With Water After Raping Me Six Times –14-year-old Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Year Old Rape Victim Girl Forced By Indian Police To Strip Off by topclubv: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
A 14-year-old girl was allegedly asked to strip in front of cops at a police station in Kushinagar district of eastern Utter Pradesh to convince them that her allegation of rape were genuine and not faked.
This happened after the initial attempts of the girl's father to get the complaint registered proved futile after he failed to pay the amount he was asked to pay to register the complaint and arrest the accused which is worth Rs 50,000
The incident came to the notice of the public on Tuesday when the family lodge a complain to the superintendent of police of Kushinagar accusing the in-charge of a local police station of demanding Rs 50,000 to register a rape compliant and humiliating the girl in front of her family for failing to meet his demand.
As per the complaint, when the family failed to meet the demands of the police officer, he asked the girl to follow him to a separate room where he locked the door from the inside and asked the girl to strip, that he wanted to know if she was saying the truth about her rapped issue.
http://naijalatestmovies..com/2013/09/14-year-old-rape-victim-girl-forced-by.html
Re: 14 Year Old Rape Victim Girl Forced By Indian Police To Strip Off by Annie2gud(f): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
This is xo unbelievable!!!
Re: 14 Year Old Rape Victim Girl Forced By Indian Police To Strip Off by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2013
Thers no greater crime worse than rape.as a matter of fact,murder is better than rape.if it was my enemy,there will be no point for living when my enemy cannot find justice,so she will go there with a gun,kill those low life police men before killing herself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Official Electrocuted In Victoria Island This Evening (photos) / FIFA 16 CRACK Finally OUT..... (november 2015) / Breaking News! Priest Caught In The Act With A 16 Year Old Girl (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.