Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,624 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You (5761 Views)

I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by swing4real(m): 4:07am On Jan 23, 2007
Suppose na the woman drive d bobo outside coz of her nagging or maybe she dey even deny the bobo sex.We are being one sided on this issue and it is not fair.Let´s look at it the other way round too
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by toyboy1(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2007
swing4real,

swing4real:

Suppose na the woman drive d bobo outside because of her nagging or maybe she dey even deny the bobo sex.We are being one sided on this issue and it is not fair.Let´s look at it the other way round too

dont take d discussion outta the cocoon we were weaved to talk abt. the topic n discuss is clear, lets not digress too far away from the issue at hand.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by nikynike(f): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2007
Though it has happened but as human the wife must remember how good the husband was.We dont pray for such thing but whenever it happened,it does not mean she should run into another man cos men are like that.She cannot get a perfect husband, she must have to tolerate one or two things from the husband. For me,l cannot be happy to join another man immediately.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 23, 2007
4geting the man will not be as easy as most of you are saying. we should all work towards it not happening to us.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by jesseose(f): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2007
lets face fact ladies, am a married woman nd i love my hubby i only pray such a thing does not happen to me or any one i know, men will always be men, they cheat nd lie all the time nd we know it .only 2% of them are faithfull so if such a thing shuld happen u take heart nd give him his dues by burying him the way he be buried if not for any reason for the sake of the children cos when they r grown up they will not forgive u if u do the wrong thing. and God will not hold anything against u, and u see that ur life will be smooth and free from sorrows!! MEN wat can we do we need them in our lives.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by twinstaiye(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2007
well said jesse ose, yours was the best real post from the lots. Let us live in a real world, if a man is destined to die that way, it is not necessarily from a woman outside, it could even be from his wife or wives. It is not a big deal that a man die while with a woman, or even in an hotel room. Suppose he was tricked with a woman, suppose he was raped by a woman, suppose he was forced on a woman, it could be anything apart from the fact that he wilfully went with a woman, that reason is only one reason out of so many reason a man will die in an hotel room. Are the women lots saying that, they expect men to do the same thing if they found their wife dead in an hotel room. For God's sake, it could be be any reason, not on the part of the wife. Always respect the dead, unless of course the culprit come forward to say the truth, and in that case too, caution must be taken, because an adversary, can cook up cock and bull story just to nail someone reputation. May God delivered men from the problem associated with "put it in and withdraw it" (Katibo, kayo) Got the drift?
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by venusmaze: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2007
@Topic

that is such a sad scenerio. I pray it never happens to me in jesus' name amen
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by indo(f): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2007
eva heard of d sitcom 'desperate housewives', well d character 'Bree' invited all frends n family 2 d funeral but d site was nothin 2 write home bout, of cos in naija u'd simply cutout b4 ur inlaws get 2 u, a cheap goodbye 2him tongue n a funky welcom bac 2ha   cheesy is wat i say, move on gal!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by indo(f): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2007
eva heard of d sitcom 'desperate housewives', well d character 'Bree' invited all frends n family 2 d funeral but d site was nothin 2 write home bout, of course in naija u'd simply cutout b4 ur inlaws get 2 u, a cheap goodbye 2him tongue n a funky welcom bac 2ha   cheesy is wat i say, move on gal!!!!!!!!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by shinak1: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2007
its a pity to the woman,it has happen so their is no solution.afterall he use what he like to gain his desarvation. let her go ahead for another if she like.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Seun(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2007
It's a pity that young women in Nigeria love to sleep with married men,
but when they are older, they don't want their own husbands to sleep around. sad
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by diyobdw(f): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2007
Abi o! seun!
I dont know why he should sleep around if they had sleep with married men as single young girls!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Free(f): 1:57am On Jan 24, 2007
thats what he gets for cheating grin lipsrsealed
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by twinstaiye(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2007
Seun:

It's a pity that young women in Nigeria love to sleep with married men,
but when they are older, they don't want their own husbands to sleep around. sad
From experience, young women will sleep with married men if he can take care of their needs. You can only blame young women who lacks nothing but still prefer to sleep with a married man. Most young women that I know that dont care to sleep with married women do so because they help them objectively in return, not just for sleeping sake. No young women like to sleep with a married man, just for the fun of it.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Uche2nna(m): 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2007
Whether U r sleeping for the fun of it or for the work of it, the fact still remains that U are sleeping with somebody's husband. It is not justifiable
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by diyobdw(f): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2007
Excatly .No excuse is good enough!
And you would be suprised how obsess some young girls get.

(I remember a doctor long ago in school-we meet again at my cousin's birthday and was just catching up on past years.
He sound happy with his maried and all.But the funny thing is that so-called girlfriend almost chew me raw even after that day.She is always asking my cousin if she thinks i would go and see the guy)

-my question what should the wife do or the other girls cos she certainly cant be the only one!?!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by OpeLovely(f): 2:23am On Jan 26, 2007
What the shocked??

I would be raging mad angry and then wonder why and cry cry but in the end, when i am HEALED emotionally, i'll get myself a better, sexier, (infact all the qualities he lacked) MAN.

From Heaven, Hell or Wherever, he would see what he's missing and will not be able to do anything. Yeah wink wink wink cheesy
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Free(f): 4:56am On Jan 26, 2007
right on gurl!! grin grin
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by venusmaze: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2007
Just hope and pray smiley
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by deathadder(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2007
I pray it happens to all the women on this site who do not give god all their attention. cheesy
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by LadyT(f): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2007
deathadder:

I pray it happens to all the women on this site who do not give god all their attention. cheesy

You like attention dont you? Inbred prat
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by OpeLovely(f): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2007
deathadder:

What a jerk!!!!!!!! Even using ''g'' for God! Illiterate ass.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Free(f): 2:37am On Feb 02, 2007
I pray it happens to all the women on this site who do not give god all their attention

why would u say that idiot
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Damest09(f): 2:48am On Feb 02, 2007
deathadder:

That will not happen to me in Jesus Name (Amen) and it will not happen to anyone on this site in Jesus Name.

You've got nothing sensible to say. Do you wish that upon yaself?. God is not a bad God, He loves us so much and does not allow evil to befall us his children/ creatures.

If you actually mean 'god' i Pray you will experience 'God'.

Seriously, think before you open your mouth or use your finger.

As a man think so is he, you're evil.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Free(f): 2:52am On Feb 02, 2007
Tell him ooooooo

grin
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by deathadder(m): 1:03pm On Feb 02, 2007
OpeLovely:

What a jerk!!!!!!!! Even using ''g'' for God! Illiterate ass.

Listen before you accuse anyone else of being illiterate you punk!

If you are quoting you use this symbol '. However you used speech marks. Check your 8-11yrs Englist text book! cool
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by LadyT(f): 12:32am On Feb 03, 2007
deathadder:

Listen before you accuse anyone else of being illiterate you punk!

If you are quoting you use this symbol '. However you used speech marks. Check your 8-11yrs Englist text book! cool

Do as your name says. He-goat,
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Free(f): 4:20am On Feb 05, 2007
hmmmm

next!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by JustGood(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2007
go meet ya own people where you no go yawn again
yeye
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by OpeLovely(f): 2:24am On Feb 10, 2007
@ Deathadder, i hope the adder really stings you in the eye, you bloody slowpoke. If you knew so much about the English language, then you wouldn't have used a small letter word for God.

I suggest you see a psychiatrist and have your mentally derailed brain checked. Boys like you, need serious growing-up to do. Idiot!!!!
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by deathadder(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2007
OpeLovely:

@ Deathadder, i hope the adder really stings you in the eye, you bloody slowpoke. If you knew so much about the English language, then you wouldn't have used a small letter word for God.

I suggest you see a psychiatrist and have your mentally derailed brain checked. Boys like you, need serious growing-up to do. Idiot!!!!

Thanks, your comments have been noted.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by anabell(f): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2007
shocked men dats really bad,d woman cant help but feel so mad at husband.she should remarry and 4get about him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dont Know What To Do About My Wife's Behaviour. / Man Impregnates Mother, Daughter / Help! My Marriage Is Making Me Lose My Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.