Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You (5765 Views)

I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do / "Why I Am Not Worried About My Wife Cheating On Me" / MY BROTHER IS Cheating On His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by anabell(f): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2007
deathadder, or whatever u call ur self,if u have d fear of d lord in u, u wont bear dat stupid name
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by deathadder(m): 12:25pm On Mar 02, 2007
i wouldnt even let you kiss the adder so mind your manners punk!
anabell:

deathadder, or whatever u call your self,if u have d fear of d lord in u, u wont bear that stupid name
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Theblessed(f): 9:41am On Jul 17, 2009
[b][size=16pt]Did you call him 'HUSBAND'?

If he was husband enough why leave his side of the bed in the bedroom to some where else?  Or didn't he realise the woman he was with, doesn't look like his wife - meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nahhhhhhhhh! He had a choice not to go with a woman that's not his wife but he chose to.  He made his choice, why would I bother with a looser?  I have a choice too to make - to bury him and forget about him or let Nigerian VULTURES deal with him.  As far as am concerned, VULTURES would eat his meat where ever they find his body.  I won't have him disrespect and disgrace me this way, period.  Who knows the disease he's passed on to his innocent wife, who knows? I am not one of these women that put up with this sort of thing.  I am well brought up with balanced physical, mental and emotional well being therefore, have no psychological problems of attachment or dependency mentality that would lead me to cry about the loss or quickly replace him with someone I consider, not a cheat.  With the bastard or not, I have a career - I will live my life and raise my children and he can rot in 'Hell'.

[/size][/b]
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by biola44: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2009
wink :d ;d
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Eaglebabe: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2010
Bury him now?At least he has paid for his sins.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by tallgal(f): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2010
Bury his ass and the wedding ring with it. I'll be glad to be rid of the cheating fool and in the eyes of God and the la, I'm free og him.

It does sound like a Nollywood production I have seen before though,
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by ubiaa5(f): 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2010
He is on his own.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Outstrip(f): 9:20pm On Jan 08, 2010
I actually know of someone this happened to. The woman was hired to kill him or at least she lured him in there so they could kill him. I think at the end of the day you would still bury him with dignity because he is still the father of your children. You do all of that and then move on. If he had not died would you have worked out of the marriage or worked on it. Unfortunately there was no chance to work on it but you can still forgive and start afresh
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2010
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2010
to start with i'll reject it in jesus name.if dat shud happen,i wount go 4 d burial,wount fulfill any rite n if it begins 2 arouse questions from d beasts family i'll tell dem dat d tin dat has joined us 2geda is gone,ill continue with my life n raise my kids, PERIOD
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by chika98: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
It happened to a friend of mine. Her dad passed away doing it so life goes on really.
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2010
another reason i wount go 4 d burial is because he dint die in a dignifying way cos an animal dat does not respect his wife n kids does not deserve his family's last respect.afta d whole burial i'll fling his ring on his burial ground n change my name back 2 my maiden name publicly n officially (my kids inclusive) cos i cant afford my name 2 be smeared by such a disgraceful scandal n i dont want my kids 2 be associated with any tin dat has 2 do with him or their family,i'll travel out of dat town,get a nu apartment n stay,at least nobody will ever associate me wit d tin
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by adetoru(f): 12:09am On Feb 18, 2010
I always wondered about the wives of men who died in a hotel room with a babe, ,sad cry
Re: Your Husband Dies While Cheating On You by jamesyins(m): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2010
First of all no pathetic for the husband, thats how he intend to live his life and the devil will waiting for him. As for the woman, she needs to look after the children and after awhile move on with her life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Bank Account For Kids / Do All Men Cheat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.