Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,925 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:37 AM

Is SCAM Or Real???? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is SCAM Or Real???? (4512 Views)

Blackfriday Promo .COM $0.79 || .NET $0.79 / Save Others, Please Kindly Contribute To This Please..abt...e-topup.com.ng Scam / PROMO!!! .com, .net, .biz, .org Domain Names For N159 On Namecheap.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is SCAM Or Real???? by gozmos(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Its more than two months now, and their adds has been running on my website, and they have not paid me. all I get is excuses here and there, if not fraudlent clicks, then my account has been blocked, or my website hasn't been certified, etc.
Please my fellow Nairalanders (webmasters) am calling on all the bloggers that run adds on their websites and blogs. To clearify me on this advertisement company named .

Have any of you been paid?
Have you ever received any payment from them?

Please share your experience its important.thanks
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:23am On Sep 28, 2013
How did you get into the advert contract with them in the first place? What were the terms? Do they run like Adsense? Didn't you have power to discontinue their ads on your website?
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by pisolution(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2013
GraphicsPlus: How did you get into the advert contract with them in the first place? What were the terms? Do they run like Adsense? Didn't you have power to discontinue their ads on your website?
Promo Nigeria is a new company that just started - less than a month. They run exactly like Google Adsense. I have tried it on my site but I don't advice serious bloggers to use them. They pay peanuts per click.

You can't believe that the total amount I have earned on the site is less than N120, yes, I mean one hundred and twenty naira only for over 2,000 pageviews and over 300 clicks. Google Adsense is by far better than them but you can use their paid ads, its cheap and efficient. That's my take on that. sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by ellistmedia: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2013
pisolution:
Promo Nigeria is a new company that just started - less than a month. They run exactly like Google Adsense. I have tried it on my site but I don't advice serious bloggers to use them. They pay peanuts per click.

You can't believe that the total amount I have earned on the site is less than N120, yes, I mean one hundred and twenty naira only for over 2,000 pageviews and over 300 clicks. Google Adsense is by far better than them but you can use their paid ads, its cheap and efficient. That's my take on that. sad sad sad

Just over 2,000 ad views generating 300 clicks is amazing. Are you sure you are not involved in click fraud?
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by uanda(m): 10:41am On Sep 28, 2013
is ok .
I am currently using them on my blog.

I have over 15,000 page views with 42 clicks and the are paying N5 per click.

Its for very honest blogers and not for fraudulent once.

Am sure with what you said, google adsense will not accept you
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by pisolution(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
uanda: is ok .
I am currently using them on my blog.

I have over 15,000 page views with 42 clicks and the are paying N5 per click.

Its for very honest blogers and not for fraudulent once.

Am sure with what you said, google adsense will not accept you
It's not N5 per click, its N10. I don't know how they make their calculation, all I know is that they are not faithful to their ads program. I have over 300 clicks and they pay me less than N120. Google Adsense is by far the best.
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by uanda(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
This is what i got from Black berry (BB) broadcast.

The Promo Nigeria payouts starts today and will be concluded by Monday.

We are also reviewing and normalising all earnings. Your total earnings is N5 multiplied by your total clicks.

Cost per click will be reviewed higher as we complete all the discount offers. The discounts were made to encourage advertisers to come on board.

Promo Nigeria uses a network of over 4,000 websites and blogs to get your products and services to over 5million Nigerians daily.

Be seen! Be heard! Go viral!
www.
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by Billy23(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
lols/. i get 56 clicks and 54 impression and my earning thus far is 699.56 naira/..+ i started lastweek
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by pisolution(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Billy23: lols/. i get 56 clicks and 54 impression and my earning thus far is 699.56 naira/..+ i started lastweek
Can you upload your screenshot?
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by weezyfeesy: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lets Wait till monday and see what happens
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by Dovy: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2013
I want to know if their refferal package is real,Have anyone earn from that?
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Huh!!!... Have been wondering since. I have 49 clicks, and I am just earning n172.60... Imagine!!!

Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by Chikach: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmmm I have Impressions/Views
Total Clicks
Click Through Rate
Total Earnings

That's wats on mine....if say na 10naira per click I 4 dn reach 3k buy nw
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by uanda(m): 10:48am On Oct 13, 2013
Those guys are fake.
I have close to 20k views with 52 cliks and earning of N189.

If they pay N5 per click, I should have N260,
If it is N10 per click, it should be N520.

They are just showing non paying adds on people site and advertising their very own services.
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by Youngzedd(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2013
More contributions....
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by Chikach: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Yea More contribution because for me I think its real
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by dheaven: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2013
They are not scam but their operation is too manual. Big advertisers doesn’t like anything manual. If their system is automated like facebook they may have more advertisers and their publishers will smile.
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by pisolution(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2013
dheaven: They are not scam but their operation is too manual. Big advertisers doesn’t like anything manual. If their system is automated like facebook they may have more advertisers and their publishers will smile.
Hey don't quote me wrong, I'm not saying they are scam. All I'm saying is that they are not faithful. And for the manual thing, don't let's blame them, they are just starting, they still have very few programmers working together, very soon they will become big and have the strenth to employ more programmers.
Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by csteve: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2013
pisolution:
Hungry marketer, Is this topic relating to what we are discussing? I will report you to the moderator in-charge of this board and you will be banned. Nonsense angry angry angry

even the site he advertised to have designed with the joomla is realy a crap. Hey. Better get a better skill.

1 Like

Re: Is SCAM Or Real???? by Faithdamy(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2018
They are real scam ooh....don't even try them !!!. I'm a testifier

(1) (Reply)

Ponzi Website / Write For Us And Get Paid / SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE- Has Your Website Ever Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.