Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. (26171 Views)

The Last Person To Comment On This Thread Wins A 1000 Naira Recharge Card / Comment On Any Word You See First! / Comment On D User Id Of D Person Above U! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by harlos: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Phones / Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harlos: 1:43am On Jul 19, 2012

pls nokia care my nokia N8 is sometimes hangin when i want to take picture and front camera too is not working,whenever i want to use it,it will tell me to restart the camera but its still the same thing. Help me out pls.

Searching for this brought back memories
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by olu4life(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Choi, i don tey for here o

Education / Re: A Yabatech Student? by olu4life(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2007
Thanks so much James wink
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by dont8(m): 11:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nostalgia written all over this post, good old Nairaland. Still remember when the format would shown location you log-on from, Window type and your level of progress smiley
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by donolatunji(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
Thank me later
Oya Find Mine Too
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Afam4eva(m): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
donolatunji:

Oya Find Mine Too

donolatunji:
Hello pple iam olatunji frm nigeria,its a plesure meeting you guys!

https://www.nairaland.com/162263/welcome-new-nairalanders/26#33147154
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by jamislaw(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Nawa o
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by donolatunji(m): 12:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Afam4eva:

https://www.nairaland.com/162263/welcome-new-nairalanders/26#33147154
i really dont wanna do any wahala,datz y i quoted you Brotherlly cheesycheesy[quote author=Afam4eva post=54981190]
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Emmyk(m): 12:38am On Mar 27, 2017
dingbang:
You seriously want me to dig up over 40,000 comments?
How did you come about 40k comments? undecided
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Emmyk(m): 12:39am On Mar 27, 2017
lonelydora:
Thread : Re: Ever Used This Kind Of Pressing Iron? by lonelydora(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2012

Used it in the village those days there was no electricity

I don't think this is my first post. Remember Nairaland crashed sometime ago and some were data lost.
But the crash was not in 2012 na, Oga. cheesy
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2017
10 inspirational quotes to lift you up for the day. www.nairaland.com/2455637/10-inspirational-quotes-lift-up
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Emmyk(m): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2017
dont8:
Nostalgia written all over this post, good old Nairaland. Still remember when the format would shown location you log-on from, Window type and your level of progress smiley
Good ol' days. You could also View the thread anyone that is online is viewing. grin cheesy
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Emmyk(m): 12:53am On Mar 27, 2017
CzarChris:
Family / Re: I Love Her But Should I Break Up With Her? by CzarChris(m): 2:14pm On May 27, 2010
This is exactly what I passed through in my last relationship. I lost the source of my finances sometime ago. She immediately said I can't take care of her needs, she forgot all I did for her and dumped me, only to turn back when I got a better job to beg 4 my forgiveness. Just be cautious of females.

Chai, I was still nursing a massive heartbreak back then, this life sha. Thank God I am out Wayyyyyyyyyyyy stronger than ever.
Are you married now? grin
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by fratermathy(m): 12:55am On Mar 27, 2017
I had another moniker before this one but it was deactivated. The first comment from my previous moniker of literarymathy, based on what Nairaland search revealed, was:

This thread is for prospective undergraduate students and those that are currently in schools. If there is one thing that I believe in life, it is that the success stories of others have a way of touching you and uplifting you. There is a certain admiration for people that have attained a certain height of success or excellence and that is why I am creating this post.
I want all those nairalanders who were able to clinch the much revered First Class Honours and the respected Second Class Upper Division Honours to come and inspire others who need it. It is very simple. The aim is to post how you were able to attain your academic heights in school, the kind of friends you kept, your relationship with your books and your lecturers, your social life in school, your mentors, your difficulties and your happiest moments. These things will go a long way in inspiring others. They can learn from you, learn from your errors and advance themselves. Even those that have already graduated can also learn from these experiences. Those running their masters and PhD programmes can also contribute/learn from this thread. Let us make it a very lively and educative thread please.
There is a sense of contentment when you are able to aid others in achieving their dreams. Trust me; I know this for sure. I tutored some students who turned out to be successful academically and till today that respect is imprinted in their psyches and I am happy for that. You can touch a life as well. If you excelled academically in school, come and tell others how you did it. smiley cool .
https://www.nairaland.com/2011453/first-class-21-graduates-come#28278029

My first comment as fratermathy was:

I can't say much about Ogboni. I am not a member. However, it has NOTHING in anyway to do with AMORC.

https://www.nairaland.com/2225497/ask-me-question-amorc-other/1#32184697
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by valx2: 3:37am On Mar 27, 2017
AFONJAAAAAAAA
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Chubhie: 4:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Politics / Re: Official Anambra State Gubernetoral Election (peter Obi wins) by Chubhie: 5:10pm On Feb 06 ,
Lord let everyone goin to d polling booth to vote come back alive!
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Funjosh(m): 5:37am On Mar 27, 2017
NYSC / Re: Going For Nysc? Read Here: Survival Guide/tips For Prospective Nysc Corp Members by Funjosh(m): 10:40am On Jan 25, 2013
I have been reading and hearing all these before but never take any serious i think i should start the preparation now thanks man.
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Usmabuzhi: 6:27am On Mar 27, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Rilwayne001: 6:39am On Mar 27, 2017
[s]
Rilwayne001:
clik lik if yu tink dis guy iz a fool
[/s]

It ain't cool
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by musawisdom(m): 7:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Politics / Re: Dr. (Mrs.) Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala by musawisdom (m): 7:31pm On Aug 21 , 2005
well,she has 2 be full of prayer because not all love her, they may intend to see 2 her down fall.
she must be vigillant
(Modify ) (Quote) (Report ) ( Share )
All in d course of ALLAH, Subhannah wataAllah, i say Lailah illah ALLAHU
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by musawisdom(m): 7:07am On Mar 27, 2017
olu4life:
Choi, i don tey for here o
Education / Re: A Yabatech Student? by olu4life(m): 8:17am On Sep 06, 2007 Thanks so much James wink (Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
proud to be class of 2005
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by udumosam23(m): 7:28am On Mar 27, 2017
Religion / Re: Is Abortion Okay In Protestant Churches? by udumosam23(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2013
i observe that the clergies are not responding to this post, anyway, am not here to defend the faith, but to give my personal view. i believe that abortion is a sin, there are however, cases that are excused or let me simply say justifiable. in a case where the mother's life is at stake, abortion could be justifiable, in a case of rape, it is excusable, in a case where both parents are not ready for the baby, it is permitable, but in a case where a girl mistekenly got pregnant for a boy, it is inexcusable, but in all, abortion is punishable.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by pappilo(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Btruth: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2017
Don't remember mine oooo.

lipsrsealed
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by femi4: 8:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2007
mine is B-Eng Electrical Electronics
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Ikem11(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/89697/drop-phone-number-just-might/18#4237252 mine was 2009 July... After one annoying mod blocked my first account 2006...i Hate him though don't see him anymore on nairaland
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Emyben(m): 8:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Afam4eva:
What is he contesting for? Governorship of Anambra or Presidency?
That was during or before the Anambra November Governorship elections
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by Bashnigga(m): 8:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Topic: Major SK Umaru: Another Brave Hero Killed By Boko Haram Bullets
Comment/post: rip man sad sad
That was back in 2014
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by KayCee30(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2017
HezronLorraine:
This is Simple.
1.)Go to your profile.
2.)View your posts.
3.)Go to the last page,Scroll down to the bottom.
4.)The last post on the last page is your first comment on Nairaland after you registered.Copy it and paste it here with the title of the thread.
5.)No editing of your post,leave it as it has been.
I'll start with mine

Thread Title
:Man Sentenced to 3 years in Jail for stealing Blackberry.
www.nairaland.com/1179258/man-sentenced-3-years-jail-stealing#14075171

Date:Jan 30.Time 12:24.

My Comment:Seriously does ds country have
laws.though stealing is stealing.but aggravated
theft like dt billion naira pension thief deserves
years of locked away in naija's worst prison.3 years
for stealing chinese bbm.we need to revisit our
criminal code in ds country and maybe its tym to go
gnanam style like china with death sentence for
corruption crimes.

Hope its fun.Let's try it.
[color=]
HezronLorraine:
This is Simple.
1.)Go to your profile.
2.)View your posts.
4.)The last post on the last page is your first comment on Nairaland after you registered.Copy it and paste it here with the title of the thread.
I'll start with mine

Thread Title

corruption crimes.

[/color]
HezronLorraine:
This is Simple.
1.)Go to your profile.
2.)View your posts.
I'll start with mine

Thread Title

corruption crimes.

This is actually my first comment on NL... Just signed up
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by CzarChris(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Emmyk:

Are you married now? grin
Naah, seriously career minded right now. Will get married when I feel comfortable or matured enough for it. wink
Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by timilehing(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2017
Registered since 2007 but never reply any post till 2009

Re: Post Your First Ever Comment On Nairaland Here. by dont8(m): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
Emmyk:

Good ol' days. You could also View the thread anyone that is online is viewing. grin cheesy
You're so right about that. Then, you'll know a newbie in town cheesy

I double sight you, Afam4eva wink

Modified: My first comment is in Dating Thread

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by dont8(m): 2:07am On Mar 05, 2008
i like the name easy,so i will like to date easybaby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Locks Are Open? / Your Real Name(s) / Polite Insults Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.