Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries (19274 Views)

Ssanu Strike / SSANU Strike Again? / ASUU Strike Update: Jonathan Approves N400bn Lifeline –SSANU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by ifeanyija(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
The federal government has taken a decisive step to
avert the proposed strike to be embarked on by the
Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU) in a week time by promptly payment of the two months salaries the FG owes the Union.

The supervising minister of of education Chief Nyesom
Wike made this disclosure while addressing the newsmen in Abuja this evening. The minister disclosed that the delay in the payment was not deliberate. He therefore declared that the salaries has been paid to all universities across the nation.

With this development, it is expected that the SSANU
will no longer embark on its proposed strike.
Details soon

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=123679
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by braine(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Good•
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by ogtavia(m): 4:18am On Sep 28, 2013
This isnt true...I will keep my fingers crossed and ears to d grindstone...
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by profem1(m): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2013
lets watch
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by otokx(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Media propaganda, thank God for GSM. When the SSANU members get alert on their phones for payment of the August and September salaries then and only then will the strike be called off but again if the union leaders pass side, side - anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Good news.We are tired of strikes......Besides October 1st is around the corner!

1 Like

Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
H.R.H the Oba of Benin, to whom even the vilest of foreigners had to bow to and whose presence even today strikes fear in the hearts of all men.

Like if you say "May the Gods grant him a long life".

18 Likes

Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by peziz(f): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
I hear.
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by kixo(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nigeria is cursed!!! ASUU is on strike, yet no solution....our educational system is in total rot

1 Like

Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by Fitzy4real(m): 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ok ooh
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by 3ace(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Why didn't they extend this same treatment to ASSU? Why do they have to always wait for threat like this to happen before they know what they should do? Do they also delay their own salaries like this? Very selfish and insensitive government.

4 Likes

Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by emygreat747(m): 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
i hope Danfulani wud pay me my money now
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by searay(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please, is SSANU not also members of ASSU?
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by yinkzzboy: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
9ce move buh go pay ASUU moni
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by Onyeasi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
Politics is a deadly game
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by cashinsam: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
sir wil lyk it.

3 Likes

Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by ndcide(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Is the FG responsible for both federal and state unions?
Amy explanation?
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by b03liberty(m): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
The only language Nigeria thifment understand na strike. Fresh air indeed sadThe only language Nigeria thifment understand na strike. Fresh air indeed

2 Likes

Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by pesty100(m): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
cashinsam: sir wil lyk it.
(@ #($ oh boi we nor dey enjoy the zrtike
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by agrovick(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Na ojoro be this nw. We students that ar rotting @ home nko
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by Sicozone(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by homesteady(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
H.R.H the Oba of Benin, to whom even the vilest of foreigners had to bow to and whose presence even today strikes fear in the hearts of all men.

Like if you say "May the Gods grant him a long life".

How is this related to the topic?

7 Likes

Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by Kelechi2020(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Political Propaganda.every tin is set for da presidents media chat.

#stopoctoberfirstcelebration
ssanu/ASUU are all same crap.
Now ASUU is going to be polarized.come to think of it the senior staffs which includes ASUU big wig are going to get paid,soon the junior staffs that make up the majority that of course have not been paid for three months will agitate for there pay which will be denied them in the form of no work no pay policy.do the math and tell of what follows?
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by chibunna90: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Until deposit alert is recieved,that is when i will believe.
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by Littlehooper: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
THIS IS A SIGN THAT ASSU INDUSTRIAL ACTION WILL SOON BE CALL OFF...
UNILORIN IS RESUMING ON OCTOBER 5...
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by iamswizz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by Solexy96(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
homesteady:

How is this related to the topic?
no mind am. E miss road. FG no 4get ASUU o, house don taya us 4 ya.
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by siddiq202(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nice

I hope they will do something fast about ASUP too

https://www.nairaland.com/1457598/asup-declares-fresh-nation-wide#18427172
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
Alleluya...
Unban me oooooooo
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by onyxo76(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
searay: Please, is SSANU not also members of ASSU?
haba how can ssanu be part of ASUU? ssanu are the senior non teaching staff in a university.
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by Nikapetrelli(f): 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
U mean am?
Re: FG Avert SSANU Strike; Pays Outstanding Salaries by frederal(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
ogtavia: This isnt true...I will keep my fingers crossed and ears to d grindstone...
Becareful so neither ur ears nor fingers are not grounded

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unizik Students Build A Drone / SSANU, NASU, NAT Meet On Strike / ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.