Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> (21974 Views)

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Eniqurl(f): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Arqhhh! Too scary thnk God ah dint even read it at niqht...
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Therock5555(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wow, dis is another thriller in the making. Make i go baf and come back with my provisions. Na here i go begin live. Thumbs up mr mynd
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by An0nimus: 8:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Even you dey do follow follow?
If I like what I see grin. The snake part at the beginning got me thinking of Lord Voldermort.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by firestar(f): 1:28am On Sep 30, 2013
(Reads)
...bookmarks page, then sleeps.
Nice bedtime tale by starlight.

It's Monday already...?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by PBeni(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2013
Pheww... This got a strong man shivering as i read it.
Mynd, I've said this and will keep saying it; 'you're good'.
Keep it up man. Will be expecting more...
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2013
My Oga don start again, wow, i can't close my mouth again o. Mynd you are just too much, more ink to your pen. And more light to your area.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2013
The room has always played host to insane guests playing crazy games. The bed was already used to having all sorts of obscenities and the night before could be described if the bed could speak as one of the calmer nights it had seen. The bed stood above the ground and was purpose bought for the owner’s taste and purposes and those who sold it had understood those purposes, which was why they recommended the bed when he strolled into their store to get one. They had looked at the young man funny because they did not really believe he had a place big enough but when he showed them his credit line, they changed their minds.

The bed this morning had three occupants and apart from the sheets on the bed, they were no other clothing material anywhere. The air-condition was blowing cold air into the large room and was maintaining the temperature and humidity of the room just the way the man who laid in between the two unclad women wanted it. This are the conditions he felt was perfect for the kind of company he keeps and he was comfortable with it.

From his sleep, a smile was on his face as a result of the night he had before and the prospects of the morning after and perhaps the feeling that he got what he wanted had not left his mind and he beamed with joy even though he was semi-conscious.

There was movement in the bed as the young lady on his left stirred and turned in her sleep as goose pimples broke on her smooth skin due to the effect of the cold on her skin. She moved towards the middle of the bed and she hit her leg on the young man in the middle who did not bother to wake, he simply thought he was interfering in the person and he moved closer to the girl on his right holding her in his arms. The girl felt a hand on her and she woke up suddenly, looked at the hand causing the intrusion and she removed it. She looked down at herself and realized that she was getting a little cold and her not having any piece of clothing on did not help issues at all.

She tried to put her head back into the pillow but realized that going back to sleep would probably be impossible and suddenly she felt a pressing need to use the bathroom. The cold was beginning to work its way in her body and her kidneys were doubling their activities to try to generate heat and at least keep the body at a temperature that would be a little bit warmer. She hit the man between them and said;

“Where is the bathroom?”

He did not reply, he just stretched his hands and tried to take her in his arms but she removed his hands again and said;

“I really have to go or do you want me to mess your bed up?”

He gave her grunt that said something like “I don’t care” and he pointed his hand sleepily at a door on the far left of the room and he threw his had back down. She looked at him and realized that he had drifted into a sound sleep. The girl got out of the bed and looked around for any piece of clothing she might find lying around but she found none. They had torn off their clothing in their hurry to get out of it so there was no point trying to find anything. She gave up hope trying to make out her clothes in the half lit room and went in the direction the man had pointed to. She felt her way through the door and found the knob, turned it, made a run into the bathroom and sat down on the toilet seat immediately.

Back on the bed, the young man turned to the lady beside him and began to wake up slowly, he felt the cold and he turned to hug the lady for warmth and in his sleepy state, he felt her hug him back. he felt he body move closer to him and she pulled him closer as though she had been thinking of the same think and another smile showed up on his face. With his eyes still closed, he moved closer and he began to fell himself constricted but the warmth from it felt so good he did not bother about the pain that was coming along with the cuddle.

The lady in the bathroom emptied her kidneys and she felt relief. She cleaned herself up and walked back towards the door of the bathroom. She was determined not to go back to bed unclad so when she got out, she ran her hand all over the wall until she found a set of light switches. She pushed them all at once not sure of which switch turned on what.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2013
Suddenly the room was flooded with light and she saw their clothes all over the room and she started to remember how the clothes went off in all directions the night before. She heard movement in on the bed but she thought it was the light that was disturbing the occupants and she turned towards the bed but she saw a sight that drew her curiosity. She walked towards the bed slowly thinking she was dreaming or not seeing right and when she went closer, she realized that she did not imagine what she was seeing; it was real and what she was seeing was happening.

The moment the realization struck her, she screamed. Her noise broke through the peace and quietness of the early morning and the cold feeling of the air-conditioning was drowned and the peaceful and immaculate room was filled with a noise full of terror, horror and fear at the same time. There was no other sign in her voice and she lost control of her body as shock took over her brain and controlled her; she could only see what was happening on the bed, stand there and scream her lungs out.

The man was lost in the blissful sleep as he felt the grip of the woman holding him tighten and then suddenly, a noise brought him back to reality faster than he could have imagined. The voice sounded like that of a banshee screaming in a hope of killing its victim and he wondered what could be the cause of the noise. He did not need to be told that the scream was coming from his room and the noise itself reverberated off the walls in the room and due to the fact that all the windows and doors were locked, it was confined to the space inside the room.

He opened his eyes suddenly and turned in the direction of the noise, he saw an unclad girl who looks like someone he had met at the bar the night before standing in front of him and screaming. He felt the hold of the lady still on his body holding him tightly and something told him to wake her up. He did not know why she was still holding him or perhaps she could not hear the screams of the girl in front of him. he tried to sit up in confusion and surprise but was held back by the person holding him and then he turned to remove her hands from his body and that was when he saw why the other girl was screaming.

There were no arms around him instead, there was a snake coiled around him trying to constrict him. Now he under stood why he felt the hold of the woman was tight and why he suddenly felt warm all over him. He focused his gaze on her as his eyes adjusted to the light it was taking in and saw that he was not in the embrace of any woman, it was a huge snake. Its eyes were colder than ice and within him; he felt his blood run cold as his heart missed several beats. The girl was still screaming where she stood and he could not think straight.

The snake's head moved menacingly as it looked straight at him, its tongue slid out of its mouth and he saw the head rise even as the body continued to tighten its hold on him. he felt the snake’s grip slowly encroaching on him and with his arms and legs held in place, he could barely move or struggle with it. He tried rolling but the size of the snake was enormous and he knew it was pointless.

He began to feel air cut out of his system and he felt his eyeballs constrict. He was in more pains than he could imagine and still the girl in front of him just stood there screaming. The snake gripped him tighter and he felt his ribs close in on his internal organs; there was a peculiar pain in his abdomen as a rib poked at his stomach.

He heard a sound from his own body and suddenly, pain came along with that sound as a rib broke. He tried to scream but his voice was lost as the air supply in his system was cut off. More bones began to snap and break in his body and he began to feel his consciousness drift away from him.

His eyes were closing and he heard a hissing voice in his head;

“You are mine, I will feed on your body and your soul will go to my mistress. You will be an example to others not to cross us and everyone will know that she is supreme”
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2013
With those words, he felt light as if he was being lifted off the ground by an invisible force. The feeling was mixed with the pains his whole body was drowning in which gave no feeling. He opened his eyes and saw that he was not on the bed anymore. He saw the girl screaming but he was seeing her from an elevated position and he did not understand why. He still felt pains as more of his bones broke from the constriction and then something else happened.

A beam of light ripped into the room from nowhere as the light from that overwhelmed that of the light bulbs and the room was filled with white light so strong it made in blind for some seconds.

“So this is what death feels like: he thought but then he felt himself fall from his position to the bed below.

When he was in the air, he was moved to the edge of the bed already and he did not fall on the bed, he felt his body which has almost all its bones broken fall to the bare floor and another round of pain rip through him. He felt wet all over and he opened his eyes, he was still immobile and in pains when he felt his bones move themselves.

He felt his ribs which have contracted begin to move into place and he felt broken bones mend themselves slowly as the same sounds which indicated his broken bones also indicated the bones snapping back into place. He laid there and wondered what happened to the screaming girl as she was suddenly quiet. The only sounds he could hear were his bones and when they stopped, he felt a strange in him; strength he had not felt in almost a decade and one he barely remember.
He found himself got to his feet effortlessly and looking around; he saw the body of the screaming girl on the ground and there were different pieces of the hige snake which just moments ago was trying to kill him . He knew she was alive and a force drew him towards the girl. He went towards her but he was not walking, he just felt himself levitate to her with his feet not making contact with the floor. He bent low above the girl and he saw her memories, he saw what she saw and then he felt her strength and life force start to cross into him.

He could see the pain in the girl as her life began to leave her and flow into him but he could not do anything. He tried to stop himself but it did not work and then he heard a ring from somewhere. The ring seemed enough to break his concentration and he knew the sound well. It was his phone ringing; he had an e-mail. He looked up, stretched his hand and the phone flew into it from the ground where he tossed it the night before.

He looked into it and opened the inbox only to see an e-mail from a contact he had not heard from in a very long while. The message was short and simple;

“Something is happening, we have to talk”

He held the phone for three seconds later and then it exploded right in his hand
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2013
See y'all later
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Eni~girl:
Arqhhh! Too scary thnk God ah dint even read it at niqht...
Awww. Pele
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2013
The rock5555: Wow, dis is another thriller in the making. Make i go baf and come back with my provisions. Na here i go begin live. Thumbs up mr mynd
You wan live here? Lemme ask my mummy first grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2013
An0nimus:
If I like what I see grin. The snake part at the beginning got me thinking of Lord Voldermort.
Rhe Dark Lord shall rise againgrin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2013
firestar: (Reads)

It's Monday already...?
Welcome

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2013
P Beni: Pheww... This got a strong man shivering as i read it.
Mynd, I've said this and will keep saying it; 'you're good'.
Keep it up man. Will be expecting more...
Thank you
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2013
Damex333: My Oga don start again, wow, i can't close my mouth again o. Mynd you are just too much, more ink to your pen. And more light to your area.
Amen oooo
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by PBeni(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2013
My oh my... Gets more interesting with each update.
Keep em coming Mynd
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2013
P Beni: My oh my... Gets more interesting with each update.
Keep em coming Mynd
Thanks
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by MsSpaqs(f): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2013
shocked
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by beyonDskygirl(f): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
firestar: (Reads)

It's Monday already...?
bedtime story?! God forbid!
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by firestar(f): 2:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
beyonDskygirl: bedtime story?! God forbid!

For you, limit. For me, unlimited.

Carry on Mynd.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Obinnau(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Getting hooked up with each update, how did the son of ojoade turn to a love peddler patronizer? Wonders shall never end. And I thought a snake's body temperature is cold to the touch?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Obinnau: Getting hooked up with each update, how did the son of ojoade turn to a love peddler patronizer? Wonders shall never end. And I thought a snake's body temperature is cold to the touch?
It should be bu the snake is not natural right? and since she was trying to kill him, it would be better for him to die in his sleep then it is better to put him in a state of comfort.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by An0nimus: 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
That part where she 'emptied her kidneys' lol. Is that possible? Nice twist btw.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
An0nimus: That part where she 'emptied her kidneys' lol. Is that possible? Nice twist btw.
I meant bladders

2 Likes

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by prof800(m): 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Read. Read.
...Reading...
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Ice4jez(m): 10:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mynd doing wat he does best. putting smiles in readers faces.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ice4jez: Mynd doing wat he does best. putting smiles in readers faces.
I will rather put fear there grin

Good of you to join us
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Eniqurl(f): 7:25am On Oct 01, 2013
beyonDskygirl: bedtime story?! God forbid!
lol i cnt read dz story @ nyt oh. choi! Very scary...
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by qweenaxx(f): 2:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sounds more captivating than the former.............. I just can't help commenting. Oga Mynd, u're a bomb.............. FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2013
qweenaxx: Sounds more captivating than the former.............. I just can't help commenting. Oga Mynd, u're a bomb.............. FOLLOWING!!!!!!!!!
Thank you. I am happy you are enjoying it
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by ijebabe: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
What is happening? This isn't the Mila I know and love! grin

Good job Mynd. I can't wait for the next update!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Love In My Favour / Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland / What Is An Unseen Prose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.