Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> (21964 Views)

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Obinnau(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2013
Vickii Ro: Thank God
Mynd welcome back..Abeg where's d puff puff nd zobo 2 go with dis DELAYED update?

i would rather be praying for another update than puff puff and zobo grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by DEllaluv(f): 8:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Obinnau: i would rather be praying for another update than puff puff and zobo grin

exactly
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by corrall(f): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2013
GHEN-GHEN...
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by kayojosephy(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2013
U too much,Oga Mynd na u dey blow my mind.....
When I(as a guest though) finished reading d part one I neva thought of it having a continuation but here u are blowing our mind away with anoda blockbuster e-movie.......
Baba,ur source of inspiration will not dryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 1:37am On Dec 14, 2013
Mynd_44: Update gringrin

see... grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by hardie14(f): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Fank God 4 bringin oga mynd back oooo.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Ice4jez(m): 6:09pm On Dec 20, 2013
hardie14: Fank God 4 bringin oga mynd back oooo.
he lost before. grin
hardie14: Fank God 4 bringin oga mynd back oooo.
he lost before.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Timothy3113(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Oga mynd y now all ur story are always full of action magic but you are not always finishing it e.g burning son. Ppl no go dey follow ur story againn
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Stephxoblessed(f): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd, I must commend, you are good with words.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stephxoblessed: Mynd, I must commend, you are good with words.
Thanks.

i I am thanking you for more than the compliment
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Timothy3113(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2014
Stephxoblessed: Mynd, I must commend, you are good with words.
in what sense.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Stephxoblessed(f): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2014
Mynd44:
Thanks.

i I am thanking you for more than the compliment
seriously? what else are you thanking me for?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by tijesu24(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
Mynd seriously?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
Dis is awesome, i started from the bottom now am here, more power to ur laptop, till u write...
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Ollyfad(f): 6:29am On Feb 03, 2015
mynd.........seems we cn only gt an update per yr if so mynd u r in a vry big debt oo kus u didnt update truout 2014...plsssss update plsssss embarassedmynd.........seems we cn only gt an update per yr if so mynd u r in a vry big debt oo kus u didnt update truout 2014...plsssss update plsssss
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by MightyFortress: 6:38am On Feb 07, 2015
Cool.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nostradamus: 7:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
dead story!!!
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Smooth278(m): 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Following keenly...
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by PBeni(m): 12:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Story is dead and gone
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by vwede4trips(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2015
Was already so into dis story

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Okay, lets try to finish this. I am a bit rusty though
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 7:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lekan walked into the room and he was not surprised and yet was still surprised at what he saw inside. Although, he was not expected to see an empty room, the type of people he saw was what surprised him. Unlike ten years ago when he was a guest of the SSS, it seemed like the agency had been taken over by a bunch of old traditionalists mixed with just a few official ''agency staff'' in suits and dark shades. \

the room had about 15 people in attendance apart from Tolu and him and they were all seated in a conference like manner all staring at a huge board which showed a large map and some parts of it was marked. There were about 10 men in traditionalist wears, some he was able to identify immediately such as the Ogboni members with the eye under a baseless triangle inscribed on their attire but some were just claded in white without any visible markings. He saw a young woman he could easily tell she was a witch. After his dealings with Awero, he could identify one from a distance even without the distinctive attire but what struck him was her age: he never knew one so young.

She sat up, she could have easily passed off as an SSS agent if not that she was wearing a blouse and draped in what could have been a curtain but the beads and pattern of the beads told him all he needed to know. He knew who and what she was alright but how deep it was he could not tell. The other members of the meeting were ordinary enough: just people wearing boring dark suits and who were silly enough to still wear their shades indoors.

Tolu took a seat at the back of the crowd and she looked back towards him expecting him to also take a seat but he was glued to the spot. While Tolu had effortlessly strolled to the back and sat down comfortably, he was still apprehensive of sitting down, he was more worried of the meeting as it seemed as he was the person they have been waiting for. He felt like the final piece of some puzzle and the expectant looks on their faces told him just one thing

''Finally, you are here, lets get this going''

He suddenly noticed that Tunde was not behind him which was strange since they entered the building together. He knew he walked a bit faster than him but he had been standing for some seconds and he was expecting that Tunde would have caught up with him by now.

''Please have a seat Mr Lekan'' came a voice from one of the men in suits which jilted him ut of his thoughts.

''I will be with you in a second'' he answered almost absent minded. He looked back towards where he knew he left Tunde to see a precarious sight. Tunde was on his knees and head bowed to a statue he had passed without noticing, he looked back at the statue and he saw recognized it immediately. Although the face of the God Sango was not standard, when dressed with the symbolic Ose, it was easy to know who the statue depicted.

He never piqued Tunde to be a follower of the old Gods and even if he did, it seemed weird that he would bow to this statue; would he bow to every statue of Sango that he saw? He thought of leavimg him there but then, he did not like the idea of walking into the room alone. He was not scared of a room fll of people but the events of that morning was enough to ensure that he surrounded himself with only people he trusted or he had known before that morning.

He walked towards Tunde and placed his left hand on his shoulder slightly: just enough to let him know that he was there and waiting and he noticed that Tunde was as stiff as a log. His body was warm and seemed lifeless.

He pressed softly trying to find out if he was imagining it or it was real and he felt tunde move a little.

Tunde could not feel anything apart from the voice he heard inside his head. The voice was like a huge load was placed on him and he found himself under immense pain. He could not understand why he knelt down neither could he understand why he could not move but he knew he was held down and a mixture of anger and fear passed through him. He felt an anger he had not felt in 10 years grow inside him, a bitterness he had not felt since his father had died and he had to fight the murderer and he felt the same way he felt in the morning. He felt a surge of power from inside him that released that bolt of lightning that ripped through his roof, saved his life and at the same time burnt his ceiling but he felt a hand on his shoulder that made him realize he was not alone in that room.

Suddenly the load was lifted and although he w still kneeling down, he saw that he could stand up. He looked and saw Lekan standing over him looking confused.

“So you are now a worshiper, When did that happen?” Lekan asked innocently

“What do you mean by worshipper? Cant you see I was held down?”

“Held down by what?”

“You mean you did not hear that voice or feel that presence in this room?”

Now Lekan was looking at him funny. “I did not hear a voice, perhaps you got carried away with your prayers”

He felt like telling him he was not praying but then if Lekan could not hear the voice he heard then, it was not impossible that he did not hear the voice.

“Come on, let me give you a hand. We have a room full of people waiting on us like we are some sort saviour. As though this day could not get any stranger”

They both walked into the room and Tunde had the same reaction as Lekan but he did not hesitate when he got to the door, he simply found where there was two empty seats, took one and waited for Lekan to take the other.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by olanshile2016(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
I cant believe this, bro pleas tell me you've picked your pen back,as in for real,
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by stephenGee12(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mynd please come and complete this story na please

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Botaflica(m): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Please where are you o. This story needs to be completed ke.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by silverlinen(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Chai oga mind...this your strike no come good oo
What have we done naa
Please come resume ooo....cos me i still dey hope oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Love In My Favour / Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland / What Is An Unseen Prose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.