Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:49 AM

If A Lady Is Eager To Visit A Guy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Is Eager To Visit A Guy... (1152 Views)

Wow This Lady Is Proposing To Her Man. So Sweet! / 10 Things Ladies Do That Indicates They Need Sex When They Visit A Guy / 21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Lady Is Eager To Visit A Guy... by bingbagbo(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2013
does it mean she wants to be screwed by the guy?. i mean a lady and a guy who are not really friends?. would mere 'likeness' coerce a lady to be eager to go to the house of a guy? what must a guy in this shituation do to avoid being potentially seduced? thank you. only serious replies are welcome.
Re: If A Lady Is Eager To Visit A Guy... by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Since they said women will stop at nothing till they get what they want. My suggestion, KILL THE LADY.................. **justjoking**. Maybe she's just trying to know you more, you never can tell....
Re: If A Lady Is Eager To Visit A Guy... by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2013
She really likes yu, Very much!!! Dats wat it means(she's not doing it cus she wants sex)....

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Is Eager To Visit A Guy... by Extom(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2013
If anybody tryna give you a concise reason behind the motive, they're tryna deceive you because how the mind of a woman work is still one big mystery the human race is yet to de mystify. I call them the 8th wonders of the world.
But here might be some logical reasons behind the motive.
1, She is starting to fall for you, and wants to "weigh" you to see if it would be ideal for her to "allow" herself to fall for you(the materialistic types).
2, She is in need of an ugly female friend(you, friend zone! Ring a bell?) Who will come with less drama, and whose place she can always use as a peaceful getaway(tomboys).
3, Obviously, she wanna get laid!!! Simple
#MyThreeKobo.
Re: If A Lady Is Eager To Visit A Guy... by larride(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2013
I laugh in ijaw tongue tongue tongue una dey try give this k-legged albino advice? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Common Injuries During Sex And Their Prevention / How Can I Save A Relationship Of 5yrs / How To Make A Good First Impression To A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.