Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved (1136 Views)

What is the Criteria For Having Post moved to Front Page / How To Post A Topic In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2013
Someone posted a topic about Shoprite opening another outlet in Ibadan this morning and I'm aghast that it was moved to the General section

As we speak, the post about Shoprite opening in Enugu and building in Onitsha are still in the politics section years and months after

There are also several posts relating to new developments in states, towns and cities in the Politics section

My question is what makes a topic political?

It's obvious the mod that moved the topic has a motive
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 9:01am On Sep 28, 2013
Can a moderator please answer?

We need to know why these things are done the way they are
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 28, 2013
Where are the links to the other shoprite threads? They need to be moved as well.
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: Where are the links to the other shoprite threads? They need to be moved as well.

The link was in the post and I opened it before commenting

http://www.shoprite.com.ng/Pages/StoreDirectory.aspx

What else do you need?

You went ahead to move other threads relating to that to the general section
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2013
And when in doubt, you could have asked for a source within a time frame or the post will be deleted

I've seen Afam4eva do that on this forum though I consider some of his actions as tribal too
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2013
Where are the enugu and onitsha shoprite threads? Where are the links?
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2013
You have still not answered my opening post

The first issue you raised was about the link which was there

Now you want me to start digging up threads when as a mod you can do that so easily and move it before I search for it

The news about a new outlet in Ibadan is political as well as economic

News about new hotels, shops, males etc hit the front page from the politics section

It's obvious you moved it because you weren't happy about it but guess what

It will open in November and let's see if you will be able to stop that from hitting the front page

For now, enjoy the control Seun has given you
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 28, 2013
In your opening post, you mentioned that enugu and onitsha shoprite threads are still in this section. Where are the links?
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: In your opening post, you mentioned that enugu and onitsha shoprite threads are still in this section. Where are the links?

You're an ethnic bigot

https://www.nairaland.com/1341512/work-begins-onitsha-shoprite/4

https://www.nairaland.com/689859/polo-park-enugu-updates/1
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2013
I have no time for infantile rants.

That one has been moved. Where is the next one?
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: I have no time for infantile rants.

That one has been moved. Where is the next one?

You're the tribal infant here

Like I said, the day it's opened, you will have no choice

A topic that has reached 8 pages getting moved may as well stay there. Were you asleep when it was first posted and made front page? Weren't you the one that put them on the front page from out of the Politics section?

See your life

You need to grow some intelligence
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2013
geeez: You have still not answered my opening post

The first issue you raised was about the link which was there

Now you want me to start digging up threads when as a mod you can do that so easily and move it before I search for it

The news about a new outlet in Ibadan is political as well as economic

News about new hotels, shops, males etc hit the front page from the politics section

It's obvious you moved it because you weren't happy about it but guess what

It will open in November and let's see if you will be able to stop that from hitting the front page

For now, enjoy the control Seun has given you
For your information, I am moving to ibadan next month. I don't understand what you are ranting about. I visit ibadan every other week. So why won't I be happy?

Are we done here?
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2013
geeez:

You're the tribal infant here

Like I said, the day it's opened, you will have no choice

A topic that has reached 8 pages getting moved may as well stay there. Were you asleep when it was first posted and made front page? Weren't you the one that put them on the front page from out of the Politics section?

See your life

You need to grow some intelligence
Are you done?
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: For your information, I am moving to ibadan next month. I don't understand what you are ranting about. I visit ibadan every other week. So why won't I be happy?

Are we done here?

Who cares where you live? You have still not answered my question on what makes a post political

Must it be about shoprite to get out of this section?

What about the news on new developments in towns and cities? You have you work cut out for you this weekend

Search through the thread and move them too
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2013
I have no such time. You are the one whining and I am attending to your cries. So if you cannot dig them out, there's nothing I can do for you.

Adios.
Re: What Makes A Topic Political? New Ibadan Shoprite Post Moved by geeez: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
sexkillz: I have no such time. You are the one whining and I am attending to your cries. So if you cannot dig them out, there's nothing I can do for you.

Adios.

What makes a topic political is the question and you've been on and on without answering

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Things You Did In Boarding School / Open Letter To All Nigerians In Other African Countries Against Ebola Virus!!! / How To Flirt With A Girl On Bbm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.