Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 (38829 Views)

Check if you are Shortlisted On Immigration Recruitment / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by Gideon360: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Please if and body has an ideal or correct info on exam date for Nigeria Immigration recruitment. The person should share it through this thread. Thanking you in advance for given us correct information.
U are bless

2 Likes

Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by swtchicgurl: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2013
Gideon360: Please if and body has an ideal or correct info on exam date for Nigeria Immigration recruitment. The person should share it through this thread. Thanking you in advance for given us correct information.
U are bless

A friend called ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ to knw dis exact info, pls anyone dat knws should tell. Tenk
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by fijiano202(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wait till Oct 2 before u take any step cos with the news flying around theres a possibility the ongoing exercise may be scrapped
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by nairaman66(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Don't put the cart before the horse! Registration has not even closed..
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by Isiterere(m): 5:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
when d registration deadline is still 20th October . Smh

While some are still on the process of 1k payment ,you're asking for exam date.
E be like say u don dey pay for the runs already cos I can't understand your curiousity
I believe you have your mail and mobile number working perfectly. stick to it .

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by mrking3(m): 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
I think its foolhardy to start getting curios about †ђξ exam date when we arent even sure if †ђξ exam would hold or Not based on †ђξ Controversy surrounding this recruitment process. your Question is absolutely baseless! Coz know one can authoritatively tell when †ђξ exam would hold! Application deadline is still very far .. And most peeps are yet to succesfully complete their applications due to Network issues! So bro.. Just chill your Blood!! I Just tire for some Graduates oooo!!

1 Like

Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by uboma(m): 2:57am On Sep 29, 2013
mr_king: I think its foolhardy to start getting curios about †ђξ exam date when we arent even sure if †ђξ exam would hold or Not based on †ђξ Controversy surrounding this recruitment process. your Question is absolutely baseless! Coz know one can authoritatively tell when †ђξ exam would hold! Application deadline is still very far .. And most peeps are yet to succesfully complete their applications due to Network issues! So bro.. Just chill your Blood!! I Just tire for some Graduates oooo!!

Good advise. Its their type that always show how vulnerable they can be. If a scam artist now puts up a contact number and requests for money to supply the exam questions, they are the first to fall victim.

1 Like

Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by Nonsokings(m): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2013
my fellow 9ja's i just called a friend of mine in abj tryin to get info. abt current date of this nigeria immigration recruitment exam. he said is on 25 of october. but am not still sure cos they have not make any announcement yet. if u re sure pls lemme knw?
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by rudian(f): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2013
Nonsokings: my fellow 9ja's i just called a friend of mine in abj tryin to get info. abt current date of this nigeria immigration recruitment exam. he said is on 25 of october. but am not still sure cos they have not make any announcement yet. if u re sure pls lemme knw?
let's watch and see
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by chickygirl: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Nonsokings: my fellow 9ja's i just called a friend of mine in abj tryin to get info. abt current date of this nigeria immigration recruitment exam. he said is on 25 of october. but am not still sure cos they have not make any announcement yet. if u re sure pls lemme knw?
hw possible, when they extended d registration till 25th
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by Adasco9ja: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Pls any info on when the exam will be holding and location in lagos
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by dadu77: 6:15am On Nov 15, 2013
Isiterere: when d registration deadline is still 20th October . Smh

While some are still on the process of 1k payment ,you're asking for exam date.
E be like say u don dey pay for the runs already cos I can't understand your curiousity
I believe you have your mail and mobile number working perfectly. stick to it .

Hello guys. Last month, (Oct) I sent an email to NIS and I was replied almost immediately. The info reads

"Hello
Kindly note you would be contacted to for the date of exams.

Regards."

Till now, nothing ...

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by princeotex(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Pls nairaland can't you help us make finding and let us know the real thing than those that are just giving us a wrong info.
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by juwoonn(m): 6:54am On Nov 19, 2013
prince otex: Pls nairaland can't you help us make finding and let us know the real thing than those that are just giving us a wrong info.
laff yaff killi me o...chai! shocked
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by Gideon360t: 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2013
CURRENT AFFAIRS

A) UNO was founded in San Francisco in
(a) 1939 (b) 1914 (c) 1945 (d) 1950
B) The first military coup-de’tat in Africa was in
(a) Libya (b) Liberia (c) Egypt (d) Nigeria
C) Nigeria became 36 states under the regime of
(a) Olusegun Obasanjo (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Ibrahim Babagida (d) Yakubu Gowon
D) The first military head of state was
(a) Yakubu Gowon (b) Aguiyi Ironsi (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Ernest Shonekan
E) Oil can be found in one of the following state in Nigeria
(a) Lagos (b) Anambra (c) Ondo (d) Ekiti
F) Tin is majorly found in
(a) Jos (b) Enugu (c) Kano (d) Imo
G) Oil was first discovered by Shell-BP in Nigeria ___________
(a) Oloibiri (b) Idanre (c) Warri (d) Kabba
H) Which of the following may be regarded as a regional organization
(a) ECOWAS (b) OAU (c) UN (d) OPEC
I) The last military head state of Nigeria was
(a) Abdulsaleem Abubakar (b) Sanni Abacha (c) Olusegun Obasanjo (d) Yakubu Gowon
J) The name Nigeria was coined by _______
(a) Flora Shaw (b) Mary Slessor (c) Lord Lugard (d) Juman Goldie
K) The legislature in Nigeria is called
(a) House of assembly (b) House of lords (c) National Assembly (d) House of Representative
L) The legislature in Britain is referred to as _________
(a) House of common (b) White house (c) Congress (d) Parliament
M) Nigeria changed from pounds to Naira in
(a) 1960 (b) 1973 (c) 1959 (d) 1963

ANSWER
.C .C .B .B.C .A .A .B .A .A .C .D .B

My name is Adewale Olusanjo, am a graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University. Am the president of Geofree consult.
Our major function is to solve RECRUITMENT PROBLEMS especially Federal Government job.
We discover that the current problem in the society now is how to pass Nigerian Immigration aptitude test.
We went ahead to search for the past question, now by the grace of God we have gotten it and we have solve it.
The questions consist of English, General maths and current affairs.
This question was repeated in 2006 & 2008 open recruitment.
It it possible this same question come out again in this year, therefore you need
Call mr. Olu to get ur own today
Mr. OLU would be attending to u. Best of luck.
U CAN GET OUR DIRECT CONTACT AND OTHER SERVICES WE RENDER THROUGH. "vconnect. Geofree consult"
You can also call mr Olu on 08034899997
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)

1 Like

Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by princeotex(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Gideon y not send the past question 2 ephraimolufemi@yahoo.com
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by samtonia32: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2013
Do any body receive this message from immigration office, look at what they sent to me.
Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters
Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road ,
Sauka Abuja. P.M.B. 38.Garki Abuja.
Dear Tonia
We have received your Credentials for the job placement here At the Nigerian Immigration Service.After going through your Credentials our management has found your credentials suitable to work with us.We would advise that you contact the Service Public Relation Officer on 2347011860367 so you can be guided on how to get the application form.
Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently interviewed.
Warm Regards
Mrs Adizat Sanni
HR Department.
The application form is 6,500 naira and the form is online.
Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by busuyem: 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
It's a scamm...!

1 Like

Re: Exam Date For Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2013/2014 by luchilynda: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2013
scam scam scam
@samtonia dnt dull

(1) (Reply)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / ExxonMobil Recruitment for operations and maintenance technician 2019 / How To Get A Good Job In Nigeria (Nairaland Helped Me Get A Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.