Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Beginners In Photography - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Beginners In Photography (1138 Views)

Free Microsoft Excel Training Materials: From Beginners To Advanced / Learn How To Use Excel Spreadsheets For Beginners / How Do I Get Professional Training In Photography. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beginners In Photography by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Please, I am tired of searching for a job in this useless country. This is 2years I completed my nysc and still no good job in sight. I want to go into photography business. Hw do I start, wat type of camera cn I get to kickstart d business, hw much is it gonna cost, hw much wil training cost? Thnks
Re: Beginners In Photography by skarlet: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2013
I have decided to engage the same hobby for leisure and gradually transcend to being professional/commercial.

Research and random questioning of professionals tevealed that tge most sought after (of the entire lot) ate Camera brands Nikon and Canon. Not only because of their product quality but the the stereotypes of the look anf professionalism they portray.

Its is of general opinion that most cameras of these brands, the big ones especially can get you doing major things in photography; however having spoken with an Asian sales person for Nikon in Lagos, she suggested mediocres like us can begin with Nikon D3100 editions - which se says are not only contemporary but upgradable and equal to ANY task.

I'm considering it seriously and saving N100k for it. I'm glad I could share this idea, knowing there's someone out there like me with an aspiration for the same hobby

2 Likes

Re: Beginners In Photography by mkoabiola: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
9c1.
@op send me a pm.
Re: Beginners In Photography by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2013
Thnks scarlet for ur info. God bless u. Well I wil b starting photography training ending of dis mnth. I ws advised to get d training first b4 venturing into d biz so as to prevent doing wack jobs. Dude collectd 20k frm me. Den frm there wil strt saving for my own camera(nixon offcourse for 80k) den progress to camcorder(video recording and editing). Wil also follow him to events to see hw tins r done, etc. Frm there I shld b able to progress and package myslf-all tanks to d education I got in sch. Lol
Re: Beginners In Photography by gtogbes(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2013
BONANZA.
KAY CRYSTALS BUSINESS CENTER IS RUNNING ITS ANNUAL END OF YEAR TRAINING DISCOUNTS IN:
COMPUTER APPRECIATION
VIDEOGRAPHY (VIDEO EDITING)
RENEWABLE ENERGY (CREATING INVERTER)
COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND REPAIRS.
FOR FUTHER ENQUIRES CALL
08071028641 OR 08032928481
Re: Beginners In Photography by Drlumi: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2013
@OP,
Photography is a great path to make a living from. It has progressed however from the age of just snapping photos to really specialized work. You can train yourself if you have the right equipment and dedication. Alternatively, you can find a photography school to fast track your journey.

I highly recommend Twim Studios for your training (should you choose to take this path). I own it, actually. It's one of the few places where you get to handle good equipment, are taught by professionals and yet the cost is very affordable. You can call 08038075476.
Re: Beginners In Photography by rommie7: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
I need somewhere to train in lagos only on Saturdays and sundays.
photography is fun!

(1) (Reply)

Free Software Development Training / Leventis Foundation Agricultural Schools Admission 2015/2016 Academic Session / Can A Graduate Of Statistics Proceed To Study Clinical Psychology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.