Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations (27275 Views)

Petrol Price In Saudi Arabia: Can Nigeria Go This Far? / I Never Said Petrol Will Sell For N97 In 2016--minister / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by ikweremilitant: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2013
eloquence it seems d brighter grammer ure studyng to pass ur junior waec is decevng u.we all no dbt yorubas re d most corupt pepl nd d most hypocritical in nija.nd when dy end up mesng up d place dy open dia mouth wide open like dementd morons seekng whom to share dia cros wit.foolish hypocrites self acliamd righteous pepl nd yet ure pepl sold abiola for a plate of amala nd nw ur colectng money frm boko haram to prepare fake jaz for dm.chai na wa

2 Likes

Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by AMvanquish: 12:15am On Sep 30, 2013
In Katsina, Certain filling stations have been selling @ 95 pr/ltr for months now... Sum say the fuel comes from close by Niger Republic . Well..........
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Nobody: 1:43am On Sep 30, 2013
billante: This goes to show that deregulation does not necessary means high fuel price!
This is the time to do away with fuel subsidy and use the money for our infrastructure needs....almost a trillion naira will be available.....imagine how much that will do to nigerian roads, airports, railway,universities, hospitals, etc and dis is per year.....

...now u making me break my rule of not commenting.
Guy, truth is, u r living in a fool's paradise. I can bet u dt a litre of PMS is not exactly a full litre in d 2 Filling Stations u mentioned. Am so sure dir pumps av bin adjusted. To prove me wrong, go fill a 10L jerry can with PMS in either place, u do be surprised that N1200 wont fill yor keg.
All na gimmick joor
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by sako28: 1:55am On Sep 30, 2013
hmmm, the pump has been adjust. im in the industry. im in the business, this how it works, NNPC give room for an error percentage and that wat the marketers capitalize on to adjust there pumps. at 95 naria, the pump has been adjust and are cheat innocent people.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by dapo338(m): 5:53am On Sep 30, 2013
I pity most people that doesn't know anything than to come to nairaland and comment rubbish, saying fuel subsidy should be totally removed, they removed it partially for almost 2 years now and nothing has change for better, where are all the buses he promised, if sumone is giving u recharge cards for ur part in calling black white then i pity ur parent and ur unborn kids, they will definitely suffer ur ignorant. i think u are still eating 2meals daily, i promise u it will turn to 1 and then it will be late for u.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by roxell120(m): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2013
awakulowoo:

It Will be intact except an ibo man owns the fuel station.
yoruba agbero doing wat he knows best like ffk.mouth running

1 Like

Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Odoemacyril(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2013
emmatony: first to comment
@emmatony plz letz stop dis 1st and 2nd 2 coment,..if u dnt hav a resonable coment u 4get,..dnt mak here borin ,u kidz hav made 9jaloaded 2 b v v borin anoyin and itz nw a child play site,..
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Odoemacyril(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2013
emmatony: first to comment
@emmatony plz letz stop dis 1st and 2nd 2 coment,..if u dnt hav a resonable coment u 4get,..dnt mak here borin ,u kidz hav made 9jaloaded 2 b v v borin anoyin and itz nw a child play site,..i rest my case
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by roxell120(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2013
sako28: hmmm, the pump has been adjust. im in the industry. im in the business, this how it works, NNPC give room for an error percentage and that wat the marketers capitalize on to adjust there pumps. at 95 naria, the pump has been adjust and are cheat innocent people.
with dis grammar of urs u are hereby banned.must everyone coment? see grammar
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by deebsman1(m): 7:15am On Sep 30, 2013
pheyikemi: I hope their fuel pumps are still intact and not tampered with undecided
I don't think so cos just last week a commercial driver of a car that I boarded from gwag to lokoja bought fuel @ 1 of dat particular station, and u nid to c ow apy d guy was and neva complain of anything or observe any unusual stuff through-out d jrny
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by deebsman1(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Frankie9ice:

...now u making me break my rule of not commenting.
Guy, truth is, u r living in a fool's paradise. I can bet u dt a litre of PMS is not exactly a full litre in d 2 Filling Stations u mentioned. Am so sure dir pumps av bin adjusted. To prove me wrong, go fill a 10L jerry can with PMS in either place, u do be surprised that N1200 wont fill yor keg.
All na gimmick joor
Oga adey, c as u dey comment on something u av no fact abt. Me av bin to 1 of those 2 stations in gwag and all make perfect sense. Pls think b4 spitting venom....
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by pheyikemi: 7:22am On Sep 30, 2013
gp66:

are u a learner that u wil nt knw where 5ltrs use to be in ur keg when the price was 120 and now that its 95.

When GEJ told u guys that u misunderstood him when he totally deregulated d downstream sector, u guys called him clueless and retardern. Now u r see what he meant for us.

Sometimes i wonder if most of us did nt do simple economics of DD SS and also the Invisible hand of Adams smith.

A President who meant well for his people wil nt just create unnecessary hardship for his pple. The fuel subsidy hardship we faced was necessary for we to reap d dividend in d nearest future.

Pls when nxt He calls for total deregulation of d sector lets give him our supports.

God bless only the good people of Nigeria! Happy Independence Anniversary!
I smh 4u. So u still buy ur own fuel (petrol) in KEG. Sorry I don't do dat, I'll rather have it in my fuel tank. Oshi!!! Nd tell ur prexy to stop all d on-going strikes b4 both'f u clamour for deregulation.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by ruthDung: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2013
yes , in Jos some filling stations have reduce their price to 95. truth should be said after abacha regime this is my first time of seen no cue in filling stations . GEJ come 2015
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by adebayd(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2013
.....more of less price. But God is watching them........
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by lavivi(f): 7:59am On Sep 30, 2013
emorse:
It amazes me whenever I come across such statements. What on earth did you do with your education? Its people like these that are always the first to cry out when the white man racially abuses the black. I've heard about a good number of yoruba men who molested their daughters. I've also seen a lot of yoruba women with very poor sense of hygiene. Are these good enough bases for generalisation?
. What do you expect from the dirtest people in the planet. Very poor sense of hygiene indeed!
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by nkpommpko(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2013
1wolex85:
Sir, every educated nigerian knows that Subsidy has to go, it is the manner in which it is taken away that is problem. My fear and that of many sincere nigerians is if the savings will go into the right ventures and not into pples pockets. The govt has been saving 32 naira/litre for almost 2 years, I dear say sir, that sure-p investments are not commensurate with these savings. Subsidy is the only tangible thing the ordinary nigerian holds on to. Sir, I ask you sincerely, is subsidy the only way to save to develop infrastructure? Before you answer, can you tell me why the govt needs to add to the presidential fleet of jets(take into consideration the cost of crew and maintenance for the fleet), can you tell me why since the partial deregulation, no marketer has been found guilty inspite of so many investigative panels? Can you tell me y the president has not reduced drastically his foreign trips? Y he hasn't reduced his retinue of aides(abati and okupe, wat is d diff)?they pay asari and dokubo billions to protect pipelines, what is the duty of civil defence? Yet in this time, the instances of crude oil theft has increased. I could go on and on, my point here is this, this govt want nigerians to sacrifice, what are they ready to sacrifice? Brother please tell me, what is this govt willing to sacrifice?
its really. Terrible, we are tired of sacrificing
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Novice1(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2013
billante: This goes to show that deregulation does not necessary means high fuel price!
This is the time to do away with fuel subsidy and use the money for our infrastructure needs....almost a trillion naira will be available.....imagine how much that will do to nigerian roads, airports, railway,universities, hospitals, etc and dis is per year.....

or available to corrupt pockets?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by Novice1(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2013
ruth Dung: yes , in Jos some filling stations have reduce their price to 95. truth should be said after abacha regime this is my first time of seen no cue in filling stations . GEJ come 2015

*queue*
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by jude33084(m): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2013

What did they do with the excess money gotten from crude oil during Obasanjo's time? did you see any new roads contructed or the old ones maintained.

Don't buy into their scam angry
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by jude33084(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2013
tawa89: yea Igbo men like subsidy thieves Femi Otedola and Wale Tinubu

grin grin grin the is sick grin grin grin
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by jude33084(m): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2013
idumuose: But why has the price of AGO alias Diesel not come down since
it was deregulated years ago? The last time I checked,the price
of diesel was hovering around N140 and N150

Diesel has gone up from N150 to N154 just last week sad
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by jude33084(m): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2013
noblezone:

subsidy is one of the strongest platforms where corruption dance at full glare of the public with impunity!

Remove subsidy today! Deregulate the down stream sector 100% and see the impact!

You can only do that where you have private refineries operating with full capacity wink
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by jude33084(m): 8:44am On Sep 30, 2013
eluquenson:

Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho, ifeanyi Uba(Capital Oil). Are they not rogues from the East?

Can you prove to the forum where they were charged for oil corruption and theft?

I am not Ibo but you guys should try to construct what you say here sad
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by eluquenson(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2013
jude33084:

Can you prove to the forum where they were charged for oil corruption and theft?

I am not Ibo but you guys should try to construct what you say here sad
I don't think you are conversant with the affairs going on in this country, you need to do your homework before opening your wide trap here.
If you don't know those names, that means you are from togo
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by wallex1983(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2013
adeyak83: it's being sold N95 here in Abeokuta @ Fatgbems, but they get depot in Lag. 4 depot owners it's profitable 4 them.

Not only in Fatgbems sef. Som other places in Abeokuta do the same. And it started long long time ago
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by lastpage: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2013
billante:

At Ismah filling station, an official, Jubril Iliyasu,said their decision to sell a litre of PMS at N95 was informed by a desire not to exploit the buyers.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/

..ANd that is EXACTLY what has been going-on in Nigeria:
EXPLOITATION OF THE MASSES by Government and Business Owners!
wink wink

I hope the masses realize this and do what is necessary. wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by bfmconcepts: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2013
there could have been more drastic reduction in price if we had allowed total privatization of the petroleum downstream.
In that case, there will be so much competition and this will force the price to come down just like what we are experiencing in the telecoms sector.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by duruh: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2013
IS IT OK FOR ME AND MY JUST WEDED WIFE TO OPERATE THESAME FACEBOOK ACCOUNT i.e BOTH OF US HAVING THESAME USER NAME AND PASSWORD?
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by bobolic: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thank you brother. Some Nigerians are still honest. In Benue State, most Filling stations sell at N100 a litre.
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by MaxNdu: 3:03am On Oct 01, 2013
..............GEJ dangling 2015 carrot for Nigerians to jump on undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Petrol Price Crashes Below N97 In Abuja Filling Stations by juvewalex(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2013
1wolex85:
Sir, every educated nigerian knows that Subsidy has to go, it is the manner in which it is taken away that is problem. My fear and that of many sincere nigerians is if the savings will go into the right ventures and not into pples pockets. The govt has been saving 32 naira/litre for almost 2 years, I dear say sir, that sure-p investments are not commensurate with these savings. Subsidy is the only tangible thing the ordinary nigerian holds on to. Sir, I ask you sincerely, is subsidy the only way to save to develop infrastructure? Before you answer, can you tell me why the govt needs to add to the presidential fleet of jets(take into consideration the cost of crew and maintenance for the fleet), can you tell me why since the partial deregulation, no marketer has been found guilty inspite of so many investigative panels? Can you tell me y the president has not reduced drastically his foreign trips? Y he hasn't reduced his retinue of aides(abati and okupe, wat is d diff)?they pay asari and dokubo billions to protect pipelines, what is the duty of civil defence? Yet in this time, the instances of crude oil theft has increased. I could go on and on, my point here is this, this govt want nigerians to sacrifice, what are they ready to sacrifice? Brother please tell me, what is this govt willing to sacrifice?
well said n useful comment, bro ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP National Women Conference In Abuja (Photos) / Osun Election: Aregbesola’s Men Worked For Me - Adeleke / Ben Kalu Takes Oath Of Office As Deputy Speaker Of House Of Representatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.