Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. (9241 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by AdimGreat(f): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Dunno if they had been a topic like this before. I'm just curious. Is better to wash your undies while bathing or wash them together like every 3 days or once a week while washing your clothes. To me, I think its important to wash them together and dry in d sun. Just make sure you have more than enough to last you for days. So ladies, which do you think is more hygienic?
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
With all the bacteria and germs that stick on your pant when you wear it off after a long, hectic and sunny day, why wouldn't you wash it while bathing?
If you leave it till weekend. Be rest assured the germs may multiply and increase, you are causing yourself unknown harm an diseases.
That's just my thought. It's better to wash it after bathing.
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Anyi3(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
let your husbands do it for you.
they love taking it off you so they shouldn't mind taking care of the thing..
lipsrsealed
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Rhythm(f): 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
AdimGreat: Dunno if they had been a topic like this before. I'm just curious. Is better to wash your undies while bathing or wash them together like every 3 days or once a week while washing your clothes. To me, I think its important to wash them together and dry in d sun. Just make sure you have more than enough to last you for days. So ladies, which do you think is more hygienic?

My mum brought me up to wash them while bathing, so maybe because of that, I see anyone who stores dirty panties as a dirty person. Even when I wanna soak, wash and sun dry all of them, I still wash each one after bathing, then on weekends, I soak the already washed ones, wash again and sun dry.

3 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by jumzzy448: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
How can a woman keep her used pants for three days before washing lipsrsealed that shows d woman is dirty. I'm sure before the third day, the pant would have gan pa and will start smelling grin

5 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rhythm:

My mum brought me up to wash them while bathing, so maybe because of that, I see anyone who stores dirty panties as a dirty person. Even when I wanna soak, wash and sun dry all of them, I still wash each one after bathing, then on weekends, I soak the already washed ones, wash again and sun dry.
good.
Not some dirty chunks we have on Nland
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
jumzzy448: How can a woman keep her used pants for three days before washing lipsrsealed that shows d woman is dirty. I'm sure before the third day, the pant would have gan pa and will start smelling grin
abeg make i run comot this thread
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
op is a dirty girl grin
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yungwizzzy: op is a dirty girl grin
LMAO grin
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by homesteady(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
Washing them together is not bad na! undecided
So if you are in a hurry, you'll start washing pant before you bath??

1 Like

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
homesteady: Washing them together is not bad na! undecided
So if you are in a hurry, you'll start washing pant before you bath??
It's usually washed in the bathroom, after or before bathing.
But if you're really in a hurry, there's still nothing bad if you wash it before the end of that day.
But leaving it for 3days, 1week is...
Guy na toto o
the womanliness and everything that touches it should be neat and well maintained.
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by AbuMikey(m): 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by drdams: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Topics lyk dis can only come wkends wen some pple got notin to do.. Hahahahah

wen I was youger , I usually c my mum n sis wash theirs in the bathroom.. I copied dat and till nw, av bin in same routine...
I soak smtyms @ nyt n wash b4 goin out in d morning( 10mins tins).
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
I wash mine just before I have my bath. I can't follow the store and wash altogether at weekend method because I'm not used to it and also hate the sight of seeing many panties spread together.

But I read one time that it's actually good to store and wash altogether because some microbes on the panties can only die in dark enclosure and also sun drying is good too to kill the rest.

1 Like

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by jumzzy448: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:

abeg make i run comot this thread
Lol....no run comot ooo
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by SugaryBelle(f): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
There is nothing men will not discuss about ladies,wetin concern u op?
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
maxwello.yg:
With all the bacteria and germs that stick on your pant when you wear it off after a long, hectic and sunny day, why wouldn't you wash it while bathing?
If you leave it till weekend. Be rest assured the germs may multiply and increase, you are causing yourself unknown harm an diseases.
That's just my thought. It's better to wash it after bathing.

Hahahahaha jeezz .

You know there's such thing called panty liner.. a thinner&smaller version of regular sanitary pad.. You stick it in your panty for everyday use & at the end of the day , you remove & dispose it leaving your underwear very clean & free of womanly secretion/discharge stains if you have any lipsrsealed

IMO there's no big deal if you wash your underwear once a week provided you have more than enough.

6 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by OmoAlata1(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lol so funny how majority of the commenters are male
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
washing machines are cheap naw
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Silverb(f): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rhythm:

U said it all, i dnt c any reason y it shud b stored.
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by homesteady(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omo_Alata: Lol so funny how majority of the commenters are male

gringrin
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
jidegirl12:

Hahahahaha jeezz .

You know there's such thing called panty liner.. a thinner&smaller version of regular sanitary pad.. You stick it in your panty for everyday use & at the end of the day , you remove & dispose it leaving your underwear very clean & free of womanly secretion/discharge stains if you have any lipsrsealed

IMO there's no big deal if you wash your underwear once a week provided you have more than enough.
lipsrsealed *runs outta thread*
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by swagqueen(f): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
jidegirl12:

Hahahahaha jeezz .

With panty liners girl,ur underwears would look clean and fresh! God bless the person who thought of it! Because i use panty liners,my panties are never dirty so i store and wash every two days.I bet you if these guys wey dey here fit use panty liners,them no go ever wash their underwears! lipsrsealed

Now guys,how are many times do you wear your underwears before you wash it wink

1 Like

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Maipride(f): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
To ans your question.... I store and wash my pants.... YES.... I was brought up dt way... My mum stored and washed hers on wkends so I imbibed that too.... Believe it or not am among the neatest gal you can ever see around cool

I CANT wash my pant while bathing.... I wear them and wash ALL by weekend.... soak overnight and then wash and dry in da SCOTCHING sun.... Even if I travel I carry enof to last me while there or use disposable ones.
Theres wt they call panty liners.... I use ANION... apart from the health benefits it also keeps you clean and makes your pants stay dry and clean ALWAYS.... Even while in uni... I wash and hang outside with my bras... (gud sight to behold) grin on wkends.... was proud to hang it outside when they (pant) luks beautiful, clean and sexy and some 'pple' commended me for bn squeaky clean there by badging the award of the neatest gal in da hostel amidst oda awards.... Before I knw it other gals also started...

IMO...No biggie in storing and washing... I believe its more hygienic that way.... TO ME oooo.

6 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by SugaryBelle(f): 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mai pride,lol @ 'gud sight to behold'
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by jumzzy448: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Mai pride: To ans your question.... I store and wash my pants.... YES.... I was brought up dt way... My mum stored and washed hers on wkends so I imbibed that too.... Believe it or not am among the neatest gal you can ever see around cool

I CANT wash my pant while bathing.... I wear them and wash ALL by weekend.... soak overnight and then wash and dry in da SCOTCHING sun.... Even if I travel I carry enof to last me while there or use disposable ones.
Theres wt they call panty liners.... I use ANION... apart from the health benefits it also keeps you clean and makes your pants stay dry and clean ALWAYS.... Even while in uni... I wash and hang outside with my bras... (gud sight to behold) grin on wkends.... was proud to hang it outside when they (pant) luks beautiful, clean and sexy and some 'pple' commended me for bn squeaky clean there by badging the award of the neatest gal in da hostel amidst oda awards.... Before I knw it other gals also started...

IMO...No biggie in storing and washing... I believe its more hygienic that way.... TO ME oooo.
Lol at your post grin many of you are talking about panty liner, how many females do you think actually use this panty liner? How many of them do you think can actually afford panty liner? Even those that can would rather use the money for weavons and make ups.
Will come back to give a story soon...busy right now.
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by homesteady(m): 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
I wonder why this thread is not yet on frontpage! But if they are talking about boys boxer, it would have reach frontpage since gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Rhythm(f): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
jidegirl12:

Hahahahaha jeezz .

Yeah, panty-liners are great, but thanks to habit, if I ever take off my panties in a bathroom, the first thing I do is wash them. Someone who uses pantyliners could store panties and no one would notice, I guess. But there's nothing more irritating than a girl that stores obviously dirty panties. Back then a school, sometimes a friend would send you to get something in her closet, and you get there just to get confronted by dirty panties. Touching another person's dirty panties is like getting violated. Some peeps don't even have the decency of keeping them hidden, That's my only definition of a dirty girl. Eeeew

2 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by SugaryBelle(f): 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
homesteady: I wonder why this thread is not yet on frontpage! But if they are talking about boys bogsers, it would have reach frontpage since gringringrin
homesteady: I wonder why this thread is not yet on frontpage! But if they are talking about boys bogsers, it would have reach frontpage since gringringrin
what is bogsers biko,lol
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rhythm:

You're a liar, trying to appear the neatest here.

Say the truth my friend
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Abbey2sam(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omooooo!!!!!! Women panties dey smell......

Chai !!!

All of you are talking about pant liners, where as some girls don't even know what it is .....

Some girls that knows what that is can afford it.................

Oh!! I love my mom, she always wash hers @bath
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by lepasharon(f): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rhythm:

Yeah, panty-liners are great, but thanks to habit, if I ever take off my panties in a bathroom, the first thing I do is wash them. Someone who uses pantyliners could store panties and no one would notice, I guess. But there's nothing more irritating than a girl that stores obviously dirty panties. Back then a school, sometimes a friend would send you to get something in her closet, and you get there just to get confronted by dirty panties. Touching another person's dirty panties is like getting violated. Some peeps don't even have the decency of keeping them hidden, That's my only definition of a dirty girl. Eeeew

Yh i know what you mean..if you must keep dirty underwear put it in a bag and hide it somewhere.. nobody wants to see that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice. / My Wife Had An Affair!! / Can Someone Please Explain/Justify: "Wedding In Absentia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.