Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:49 PM

For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. (9193 Views)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by lepasharon(f): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
@OP my mum brought me up to store mine and wash it weekly..but i copied other peeps and wash while bathing tongue..and its part of laziness too because i don't wanna soak and wash loooots of panties evry week
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by veave(f): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
yeah... jidegirl said it all... for someone who is very busy, you dont expect her to start washin panties every morning... besides, its healthier to and doesnt cost much...
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rhythm:

My mum brought me up to wash them while bathing, so maybe because of that, I see anyone who stores dirty panties as a dirty person. Even when I wanna soak, wash and sun dry all of them, I still wash each one after bathing, then on weekends, I soak the already washed ones, wash again and sun dry.

Yeah right.. who this one wan dey bobo for here.

@Op, I prefer to wash it every morning, but when I find myself late for work or an occasion, I leave and then wash at a more convenient time.

1 Like

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Abeg leave Rythm be jare grin

Now that's one hell of a joke. grin

As for the 'bogsers'... it should be one use and he throws those in with his laundry once a week too, some guys don't wiggle wella before putting the thing back in there leaving the bogsers stinky grin

Gawd what am I doing here?
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
SMH. This thread actually stinks of panty liners lipsrsealed
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by mysticgal(f): 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
i wear two panties a day,so i wash after bathing no time soaking,who born me,,,,ma mama go kill me undecided

1 Like

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Rhythm(f): 8:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
dommfa:

Yeah right.. who this one wan dey bobo for here.

@Op, I prefer to wash it every morning, but when I find myself late for work or an occasion, I leave and then wash at a more convenient time.

What's this filthy one talking about. You were so dirty when you were born that your parents threw you out of the window and the window threw you back. Stop imagining everyone shares your filthy predicament, and stop following me around nl, its no twitter. If I have one pet peeve, its storing dirty panties, anyone who has a problem with that, should take off her bra and use it as sunglass.
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rhythm:

What's this filthy one talking about. You were so dirty when you were born that your parents threw you out of the window and the window threw you back. Stop imagining everyone shares your filthy predicament, and stop following me around nl, its no twitter. If I have one pet peeve, its storing dirty panties, anyone who has a problem with that, should take off her bra and use it as sunglass.
walahi. I can't xpress or tell how much i love this comment lmao

1 Like

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Rhythm:

Please hush, everything smells like a lie to you but in reality, the only thing smelling here are your panties.
rofl
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Jeez what are all these men doing on this thread?can't we have our privacy?? tongue
@topic I wash my panties every day after every bath and yes I wear panty liners ...can't imagine storing panties lipsrsealed

All these men with their dirty ,smelly boxers sef,we know you wear them for 10 days straight lipsrsealed ,but here calling women panties smelly?such a joke lol

1 Like

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Tinkybabe(f): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yes!I wash my panties every morning before taking a bath.
An habit that was instilled in me by my mother since I was 7.It's already a part of me.I regard it as important as brushing my teeth.

2 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by soulglo: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
The way people sound you would think that people are manufacturing dead rats in their panties. No. Most women do not wash their panties everyday. They do it whenever they do the laundry. In the mean time the panties are panties. They do not stink or turn into a haven for bacteria. Why are men so interested in this thread anyway.

3 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 29, 2013
^^ Abi tell them oh. Lasenza is doing 7for$25 for all panties style now, I'm chattering 7x4 tomorrow at the mall.

When do I have time to hand wash panties when I'm in a rush to get to work every morning, it's even best to dry underwear in the dryer sef...study shows grin the dryer heat kill germs tongue
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2013
maxwello.yg:
walahi. I can't xpress or tell how much i love this comment lmao

Trouble maker angry
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by RoyalRoy(m): 2:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Mai pride: To ans your question.... I store and wash my pants.... YES.... I was brought up dt way... My mum stored and washed hers on wkends so I imbibed that too.... Believe it or not am among the neatest gal you can ever see around cool

I CANT wash my pant while bathing.... I wear them and wash ALL by weekend.... soak overnight and then wash and dry in da SCOTCHING sun.... Even if I travel I carry enof to last me while there or use disposable ones.
Theres wt they call panty liners.... I use ANION... apart from the health benefits it also keeps you clean and makes your pants stay dry and clean ALWAYS.... Even while in uni... I wash and hang outside with my bras... (gud sight to behold) grin on wkends....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ a beautiful sight to behold.

How many panties do you have?
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 29, 2013
WTF? I guess Im a dirty girl.

undecided
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mai pride: To ans your question.... I store and wash my pants.... YES.... I was brought up dt way... My mum stored and washed hers on wkends so I imbibed that too.... Believe it or not am among the neatest gal you can ever see around cool

I CANT wash my pant while bathing.... I wear them and wash ALL by weekend.... soak overnight and then wash and dry in da SCOTCHING sun.... Even if I travel I carry enof to last me while there or use disposable ones.
Theres wt they call panty liners.... I use ANION... apart from the health benefits it also keeps you clean and makes your pants stay *dry* and clean ALWAYS.... Even while in uni... I wash and hang outside with my bras... (gud sight to behold) grin on wkends.... was proud to hang it outside when they (pant) luks beautiful, clean and sexy and some 'pple' commended me for bn squeaky clean there by badging the award of the neatest gal in da hostel amidst oda awards.... Before I knw it other gals also started...

IMO...No biggie in storing and washing... I believe its more hygienic that way.... TO ME oooo.
yesus!!! Did i hear u say anion make panties stay dry? so panties use to b wet ? wet wit wat? Ewwwwww nyamma nyamma tenk god am a man
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by ladygogo: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
i dont even have the strength. I'm not used to it. Na people wey get two 'pint' they wash every morning. grin

2 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
^^ cheesy grin
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by lepasharon(f): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Pata gigan tongue
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by soulglo: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
lady gogo: i dont even have the strength. I'm not used to it. Na people wey get two 'pint' they wash every morning. grin

Okay I did not want to say it but that is what I have always thought. They wash it so that they don't run out of clean options. Usually it is your aunties that are visiting that do this. Maybe they packed 3 panties for a 7 day trip.
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Rhythm(f): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
lady gogo: i dont even have the strength. I'm not used to it. Na people wey get two 'pint' they wash every morning. grin

Liar liar pants on fire. Oh wait, no pants, they are all dirty.

But seriously, washing panties everyday is habit, nothing more tongue
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by ladygogo: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rhythm:

Liar liar pants on fire. Oh wait, no pants, they are all dirty.

But seriously, washing panties everyday is habit, nothing more tongue

lol. i wait till i have about 5-10 pieces left. then i throw all of them dirty babies into the washer. grin (i used to do a lot of handwashing, but not anymore. i no get time.)
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by ketoprofen(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rhythm:

*dies*
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by andyanders: 9:34am On Oct 24, 2013
AdimGreat: Dunno if they had been a topic like this before. I'm just curious. Is better to wash your undies while bathing or wash them together like every 3 days or once a week while washing your clothes. To me, I think its important to wash them together and dry in d sun. Just make sure you have more than enough to last you for days. So ladies, which do you think is more hygienic?

I think you are not a dear clean addict from what you stated here. Your undies must be washed same time you bath and you put on another one till when you get into your bed at night.

My woman must wash her undies same time she is taking her bath and change. I even buy undies for her myself a dozen every month or even twice a month cus I love shopping. Having to keep them till few days when you do your group washing is wrong.
Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2013
The most hygienic solution is a washing machine! wink

1 Like

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by ireneidiva(f): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2013
andyanders:

I think you are not a dear clean addict from what you stated here. Your undies must be washed same time you bath and you put on another one till when you get into your bed at night.

My woman must wash her undies same time she is taking her bath and change. I even buy undies for her myself a dozen every month or even twice a month cus I love shopping. Having to keep them till few days when you do your group washing is wrong.
its not wrong, it's just a personal choice.

2 Likes

Re: For The LADIES: Do You Wash Your Undies While Bathing. by AdimGreat(f): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
andyanders:

oyibo...i hear. And for d records, i'm cleaner than u can imagine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Propose To A Lady Afer 3months Of Dating/ladies Can You Say Yes? / A Wise Woman Builds Her Home Herself. / How To BEAT Your Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.