Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,452 members, 7,781,306 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her (2238 Views)

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by ProfessorD(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Which qualities would make you not date a person
For me: low self esteem, dirtiness and unintelligence...beauty and others I will consider only after those three
Lets hear yours.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Kirinwa: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
Unfaithful
Arrogant
Uncaring
Too quiet
Lazy
Can't cook well
Can't satisfy me in bed etc
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by NnamdiN: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
expecting us to talk everyday, nagging, seeing me as her father wink being a vir...(i like em faily used wink
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by ProfessorD(m): 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
NnamdiN: expecting us to talk everyday, nagging, seeing me as her father wink being a vir...(i like em faily used wink

Are you for real
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by NnamdiN: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Professor D.:

Are you for real
yes boss. Pretty weired fellow grin i love my space. Once a week call don do abeg. Im extremely introverted so i dont fancy much talks(except we are typing). As for the v... Never been with one, love my ladies so much i cant bear hurting them plus i feel im the one introducing the boo to sin so i prefer the ones with enough judgement on their heads lol. Finally i havent dated anyone before wink yet to fall into the damn thing. Most of my female friends double as bed mates wink
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
body and mouth odour:@

lack of respect

laziness

Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by yommy2sure(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
NnamdiN: yes boss. Pretty weired fellow grin i love my space. Once a week call don do abeg. Im extremely introverted so i dont fancy much talks(except we are typing). As for the v... Never been with one, love my ladies so much i cant bear hurting them plus i feel im the one introducing the boo to sin so i prefer the ones with enough judgement on their heads lol. Finally i havent dated anyone before wink yet to fall into the damn thing. Most of my female friends double as bed mates wink

lol, not a fan of. voice calls too, we can chat all day tho. plus not intelligent to carry on basic conversation, dirty, looks below average
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by djeezy(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Can't date her if she has these bad traits. Pride, wasteful(extravagant), Dirty, dishonest, inter alia
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by ProfessorD(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
Cool signature @djeezy.....
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by djeezy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Professor D.:
Cool signature @djeezy.....
I'm glad you like it
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
Cheap/Stingy
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Zeebah23(f): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by msmysterious22(f): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] too blingy :-/
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by ProfessorD(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
ms.mysterious22:
[color=#006600][/color] too blingy :-/
Thats all?
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by OmoAlata1(f): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Complain about everything and always Nagging
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Selfish
Self centered
Arrogant
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
1. Rude
2. Her head up her arsse.
3. Classless.
4. Poor conversationist.
5. Not genuinely interested in me.
6. Frigid/unsexy/intimately dull/practices contract-based intimacy.

Most Naija girls normally have 4 out of 6 of the above.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite: 1. Rude
3. Classless.
4. Poor conversationist.

You alredy have a negative mindset about nigerian girls. The funy thing is,itz really obvious.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
thareta:

You alredy have a negative mindset about nigerian girls. The funy thing is,itz really obvious.

I already have a world of experience with Nigerian girls and girls from other nations to contrast them and be negative about the average Nigerian girl. grin

The funny thing is that when I read or interact with many of the girls on NL, their mentality makes it obvious my negative mindset was right in the first place. undecided

Only few are exceptions and I let them know this. That shows I am not just being blindly discriminatory.

More evidence of me willing to give props were it is due, irrespective of being a Nigerian girl or not, was when I used to call pendo89 a classy girl even though I thought she was Nigerian. Only to find out she wasn't:

https://www.nairaland.com/969496/men-it-love-acts/5#11188192

https://www.nairaland.com/969496/men-it-love-acts/5#11188331

That is proof my mindset was developed based on content of character not the palm oil in their ogbono. grin
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

I already have a world of experience with Nigerian girls and girls from other nations to contrast them and be negative about the average Nigerian girl. grin

The funny thing is that when I read or interact with many of the girls on NL, their mentality makes it obvious my negative mindset was right in the first place. undecided

Only few are exceptions and I let them know this. That shows I am not just being blindly discriminatory.

More evidence of me willing to give props were it is due, irrespective of being a Nigerian girl or not, was when I used to call pendo89 a classy girl even though I thought she was Nigerian. Only to find out she wasn't:

https://www.nairaland.com/969496/men-it-love-acts/5#11188192

https://www.nairaland.com/969496/men-it-love-acts/5#11188331

That is proof my mindset was developed based on content of character not the palm oil in their ogbono. grin

Hummm interesting. Okay o. Remind me to fear you
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
thareta:

Hummm interesting. Okay o. Remind me to fear you

Fear me for wetin? Wetin I do? grin
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

Fear me for wetin? Wetin I do? grin

MR, you are so wrong most naija girls are sexy, classy, intimately wild and terrific conversationalist.how I know? Have read pretty good intelligent comments from ladies on this forum and with a good guess 75% are from naija.Everyone knows communication is key to an happy relationship so a girl inlove with you should learn how to do so..now Ofcourse, there are rude girls however not so many naija. Why, most cultures in naija don't permit rudnes be it to elders or to your man. Infact, I'd like you to define what you mean when you type "rude" . P.S foreign girls are generally rude and when it comes to contract intimacy they are top on the list. My point is most naija girls aren't what you mostly paint them to be.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by DExplorer1: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Something about short ladies. . .could be friends anyways.

1 Like

Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Short, boring, lazy, bad temper, not presentable, bad english, razz accent
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Zeebah23(f): 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite: 1. Rude
3. Classless.
4. Poor conversationist.

I can easily with relate number 4,most Nigerian ladies (guys too) are poor conversationists and it's worse when you meet one whose IQ is way lower than yours but number 6 -contract-based intimacy- i do not understand you.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
thareta:
MR, you are so wrong most naija girls are sexy, classy, intimately wild and terrific conversationalist.how I know? Have read pretty good intelligent comments from ladies on this forum and with a good guess 75% are from naija.Everyone knows communication is key to an happy relationship so a girl inlove with you should learn how to do so..now Ofcourse, there are rude girls however not so many naija. Why, most cultures in naija don't permit rudnes be it to elders or to your man. Infact, I'd like you to define what you mean when you type "rude" . P.S foreign girls are generally rude and when it comes to contract intimacy they are top on the list. My point is most naija girls aren't what you mostly paint them to be.

Sweetie, I admire your attempt at being optimistic about Naija girls but I think some of us have said it before, especially about them being poor conversationalist.

www.nairaland.com/1021440/men-always-been-petty-missing/5#11913579

Take them on a date and have the most boring moment of your life, while she sits their thinking she is entitled to you worshiping her because she is L'Oreal. *Because I'm worth it*

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/3#11748448

As for being good in bed? Not really:

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/3#11748112

I am still dilly-dallying with my intention of opening a thread on the life-cycle of dating a Naija girl. Maybe that would reveal more about what we guys experience to you. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348/parents-how-teach-daughters-self-esteem/3#11748637

Rude = the way Naija girls (and black girls in general) love to disparage men that approach them:

https://www.nairaland.com/1107818/7-reasons-women-lose-respect/1#13039308
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zeebah23:
I can easily with relate number 4,most Nigerian ladies (guys too) are poor conversationists and it's worse when you meet one whose IQ is way lower than yours but number 6 -contract-based intimacy- i do not understand you.

"You have to buy me X before you touch/date me."

"You have to be looking for marriage to date me."

"I have to know you for at least 6 weeks before we kiss and 12 months before we have sex"

Basically, the interaction is not about passion nor is it spontaneity. It is about "what is in it for me". Someone looking for someone that can provide a goal/benefit, not someone attracted to you for you. Sign the contract before I do X.

It is business not feelings.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by lipsyliscious: 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
All dis long list tho, bt 80% of dis guys would Zap a gud looking girl weda she is a bimbo or not n would even go on to hv a relationship with her tho they myt not hv future plans.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
lipsyliscious: All dis long list tho, bt 80% of dis guys would Zap a gud looking girl weda she is a bimbo or not n would even go on to hv a relationship with her tho they myt not hv future plans.

Understand the difference between boning and dating. grin grin grin
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Zeebah23(f): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sagamite:

"You have to buy me X before you touch/date me."

"You have to be looking for marriage to date me."

"I have to know you for at least 6 weeks before we kiss and 12 months before we have sex"

Basically, the interaction is not about passion nor is it spontaneity. It is about "what is in it for me". Someone looking for someone that can provide a goal/benefit, not someone attracted to you for you. Sign the contract before I do X.

It is business not feelings.
That's very true.
About those giving a specific period,while some are just being careful so they won't be labelled 'cheap',some are trying to see what they can syphoon from you within that period. If it's worth it,they let you in ; if not,no sex.
As for the others,i reserve my comments.
Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by lertee(f): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
You don't have to list any specific quality before you would or would not date someone. In the process of choosing one or two qualities,ego begins to set in.
Being an illetrate or low IQ would do it for me.

1 Like

Re: Qualities That Would Make You Not To Date Him/her by Sijo01(f): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Low IQ.
Poor personnal hygine
Arrogance/pride
Lousiness

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Notice You Want Him / Shauna Brooks Releases Some Hot Bikini Photos / Guys You Remember?? Throw Your Pen Under The Desk...just To See Her Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.