Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... (95592 Views)

Emeka-Nelson's Electricity Generator That Is Powered By Water / 24hrs Electricity Power Suppy With Solar Energy Ranging From N100,000 & Above / Inverter At The Cheapest Price For 24hrs Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2009
yes the batery has to be charged regularly to enjoy inverter light. you did not mention the size of the inverter you are using, if you are using 2500w above they should have good charging system. which will charge your batery within 4hours. you can also use generator light as back up to charge your inverter.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2009
Nigeria is experiencing serious power problem
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by naijaking1: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2009
Is it better to connect the batteries to the inverter in series or in parallel?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by luckiest: 3:22am On Feb 16, 2009
I do not trust the blessing guy one bit because i have carefully followed this thread carefully and I noticed that this guy simply ask people to call him on a phone or email him; tell us where you stay and no matter the location i will find you. i understand your gimmick i will do it for you but you have to pay upfront. if you can come to my place with one that work for only one week based on your specification i will pay you twice the amount you are demanding. stop deceiving people and tell us where to find you, so we can know how to locate you if your claim is wrong
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2009
Thanks luckiest, but you had failed to look at the thread very well, a member had asked about the same thing and i have provied our address in the reply, you can take a thorough look at it again. or let me give you now.

1 adewale street, awori bustop, abulegba lagos. Alight at the front of GTBank.

thanks. Hope i have provided an answer to your question. Our inverter remain one of the best locally made.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Kx: 11:13am On Feb 17, 2009
Afam and blessing/destiny na wah for una 2 0,market ur brand professionally.
u dont need to fight each oda to do dat,do u?
afterall mtn,zain and glo all over same service,yet dey dont fight themselves.
we shud be commending u ppl for "opening" our eyes to noiseless alternatives.

Anyway,i ll ask for practical solutions here.
I need a pure sine inverter for 1tv,dish decoder and 2 fans only,
i need something durable and reliable
Dont bother about solar stuff,and auto charging,just get me something
dependable  to use in between NEPA and gen.

What capacity do i go for and for how much?
Where and when can i come for physical inspection,trial and purchase?
Do i get warranties in d event of poor performance of  ur product?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 10:26am On Feb 27, 2009
We have the modified sinewave, virtually the same with the sine wave in terms of power output , it is stable and durable. we can build any type or size you want well.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2009
Kx:

Afam and blessing/destiny na wah for una 2 0,market ur brand professionally.
u dont need to fight each oda to do dat,do u?
afterall mtn,zain and glo all over same service,yet dey dont fight themselves.
we shud be commending u ppl for "opening" our eyes to noiseless alternatives.

Anyway,i ll ask for practical solutions here.
I need a pure sine inverter for 1tv,dish decoder and 2 fans only,
i need something durable and reliable
Dont bother about solar stuff,and auto charging,just get me something
dependable  to use in between NEPA and gen.

What capacity do i go for and for how much?
Where and when can i come for physical inspection,trial and purchase?
Do i get warranties in d event of poor performance of  ur product?

@Kx,

I will advice you to base your submissions on facts and not how you feel on any issue at any particular point in time.

I have not fought anyone on this forum, correcting misconceptions and misinformation do not amount to fights.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2009
all these make the forum to be tick, "coments, aguement , suggestions etc
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by segebaba2(m): 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2009
I am interested in the inverter. is there a way I could get one that has a lower capacity to this one.

at a price around 8k-10k.

my email isolusegun.olusodo@gmail.com and my number is 08062382418.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2009
You can get 500watt with automatic charging check the price in the post. they can power your small gadgets.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by kurungu: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2009
We should not quarel over little talks. I bought an inverter from blezzing last year and its working well though its a 1kv.
I think we need to trust a bit cos i only got in touch on phone and he sent his account number and i paid in, he sent the inverter to me in Abuja via efex transport.
cheers all
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 11:15am On Apr 25, 2009
thanks kurunju, for letting them know that we are real, and not as people speculate, through this medium we have sold inverters to people. and i'm glad that one of them came to testify.

thanks a lot for your trust in us.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by DonPedro21(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2009
send me your contact address. I need the one that can last up to 8hour. just for my laptop, fan and bulb,
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 11:46pm On May 04, 2009
check post number 100 above for the address, if you cant see it post again.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 8:43am On May 15, 2009
Nigeria is experiencing the worst power problem, we all need alternative power supply now
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2009
inverter is the alternative source of power in Nigeria
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by jipsie: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2009
how much is ur imported inverter 2.5kva n wat is the maker?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2009
Check the price of our inverters from the first post.

thanks
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2009
What you must know B/4 you buy an inverter (INVERTER BULLET PROOF)[size=8pt][/size]14
CALL LINE: 08086009268

DC Power Inverter
A DC power inverter converts DC power from your renewable energy source into the AC power needed for powering the appliances in your home. Inverters are grouped in two major categories: those designed to convert solar energy directly into AC without the use of storage batteries, and those designed to provide power from batteries, with the batteries being charged by any number of sources.

What types of power inverters are there?
There are stand-alone (off-grid) inverters and grid interactive (grid tie) inverters. Among the stand-alone inverters, there are square wave inverters, modified sine (square) wave inverters and pure sine wave inverters.

What can be run on an inverter?
Inverters can run typical AC appliances like blenders, hair dryers, air conditional, microwave ovens, computers, even washing machines.

Are there any appliances that cannot be run on an inverter?
As a general principle you can connect almost any appliance to a power inverter, assuming it has been properly sized.  But because of the high capital cost of renewable energy products like solar panels, appliances that use a very large amount of power, such as electric stoves and ovens, air conditioners and electric clothes dryers, are usually excluded from off-the grid systems.  (No items need to be excluded if you are on a grid-tie system.)  If such items are required on an off-grid system, then a back-up system such as a generator is usually suggested.  But solar power is cost effective for running most other appliances in an off-grid house.  Lighting, TV, computer, washing machine, VCR, efficient refrigerators, ceiling fans, FAX, bread oven, microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, blender, sewing machine etc. are often run off a solar system.

Choosing a Power Inverter
Selecting an inverter to meet your needs is a major decision.  We tend to become very dependent on our power sources. In many cases, an entire home or business, including lights, refrigerator, TV, computer and other expensive equipment may be powered from it.  In selecting an inverter to meet your needs, it is important to look at the type of loads you have - their wattage, power factor, continuous and surge power requirements.

Some of the things to consider:

WATTAGE: This is usually the first and often the only thing that an uninformed person may look at.  Power inverters are usually given a continuous, intermittent (30 minute), and surge rating.  Be wary of inverter specifications that don't give you such ratings.  Some manufacturers list the surge rating in huge print and the continuous rating in the fine print, which is very misleading.  Large power inverters will be less efficient on very small loads than smaller inverters.  Lightweight inverters with no transformer generally do not have much surge ability.

FREQUENCY AND DISTORTION: Good inverters typically hold their frequency to within .01% and have less than 4% harmonic distortion.

MINIMUM INPUT CURRENT: How much power does the inverter use if it is on 'run' mode to run or detect a very small load?  A good inverter might only use 0.6 Amps.

INPUT VOLTAGE: A battery on a solar system may typically vary from as low as perhaps 10 volts up to 15.5 volts when the solar is 'equalizing'. A good inverter will generally operate between 8 to 16 volts.

OUTPUT VOLTAGE: Will it maintain its AC voltage to 3-5%?

EFFICIENCY: How efficient is the inverter?  Does the specification just give you one 'peak efficiency' or does it show you a graph with small 50-100 watt loads up to its rated power?

SAFETY: Does the inverter meet all relevant safety standards?

DISPLAYS: Does the inverter identify common faults such as low and high battery, overload, over temperature, etc?

WARRANTY: Does it have guarantee?

Modified Sine Wave vs. True Sine Wave
There are two types of waveforms available from a high-quality power inverter. These are the so-called "modified sine wave" and the "true sine wave".
A modified sine wave looks more like a square wave that has been time shifted in order to produce the energy content and waveform which is found in power produced by the utility
Company. Its frequency and voltage is rock solid which prevents the brownouts and spikes typically seen with utility company power. Most appliances such as TVs, Lighting, stereos, computers, inkjet printers and power tools run find on modified sine wave power.
About the only appliances that you may see a problem with are some Laser printers and some of the cheaper types of battery powered tool chargers. In fact 95% of the inverters in RV's today are of the modified sine wave type.

The second type of inverter is known as a pure sine wave and you guessed it, it produces power that is exactly like the power which is produced by the utility company without the spikes and brownouts of course. This type of inverter produces pure sine waves much the same way as the two different technologies mentioned above, but at the cost of some efficiency loss and at a much higher price. In fact most pure sine wave inverters are typically priced at least 75% higher than their modified sine wave counterparts and in some cases do not have as high of a surge capability as do modified sine wave units.

We recommends both modified sine wave and true sine wave power inverter for most applications, both are extremely good at their capacity, but it largely depend on the manufacturer competency and how you manage them.

TESTIMONIES -

Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by DonChizi(m): 12:30am On Jul 09, 2009
Blezzing u re doing a great job.i need 1000va inverter, the total cost of a very good solar panel and the battery.thanks.Email address donchizi15@hotmail.com
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2009
you can check the price up there or call 08086009268
thanks.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by speedy4u(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2009
pls what do you recommend for a cyber cafe with fifteen 17 inch flat screen computer systems, wiith one laser jet printer, a modem, 3 routers, one ceiling fan, & 2 fluorescent bulbs and a 14 inch tv? I would want the inverter to serve at least, between 24 - 48 hrs after NEPA failure. And how much would it cost. i live in kano, how do you work out the delivery and installation. i think i'm impressed with your product and support on your website. thanks. my phone no is 08068130593. email: oj_umeadi@yahoo.co.uk. cheesy
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by lexyman(m): 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2009
blezzing , i need 2inverters ; 1unit of 2000 watts and 1unit of 3500 watts .
can u give me the prices now ?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by lexyman(m): 12:00am On Jul 16, 2009
blezzing , i need 2inverters ; 1unit of 2000 watts and 1unit of 3500 watts .
can u give me the prices now ?
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by speedy4u(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2009
@ Afam
pls what do you recommend for a cyber cafe with fifteen 17 inch flat screen computer systems, a modem, 3 routers, one ceiling fan, & 2 fluorescent bulbs and a 14 inch tv? I would want the inverter to serve at least, between 12 - 24 hrs after NEPA failure. And how much would it cost. i live in kano, how do you work out the delivery and installation. i think i'm impressed with your product and support on your website. thanks. my phone no is 08068130593. email: oj_umeadi@yahoo.co.uk. am interested in acquiring your product
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by Afam(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2009
@speedy4u,

First you will need to provide the power ratings of all the appliances you stated considering the fact that the correct sizing of both the inverter capacity and the battery bank needed to guarantee the backup time depend on the correct energy need.

The power ratings of the LCDs, TV can be seen at the back panel either in watts (W) or in amps (A). Are the ceiling fans plastic blade based or metal? What is the length of the fluorescent bulbs 2ft or 4ft?

Provide information to these questions and send the email to afam@justalternativepower.com if need be and we will take it from there.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 10:55am On Aug 13, 2009
sorry for taking too long to reply your question,

for speed4you, you need to calculate all the wattage of your cafe gargets, and then you can decide which size of the inverter you need. 5000W is the standard for medium cafe. but make sure you do your calculation.

for lexses. check the price of our inverters in the first post.

thanks.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 11:04am On Aug 14, 2009
you can check out the price in the first post.
Re: Cheapest Inverter ever 24hrs Electricity, imported... by blezzing: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2009
first time visitors please visit the first post for price list.

thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Edge,S8,S8+,Note8 Screen Repair Centre.Also trade broken s8 s8+ not8 / Innjoo T1 QuadCore 7" KitKat Tablet(3g,wifi,1gb,8gb, 5MP) #17,500 / Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.