Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport (4572 Views)

Ik Ogbonna And Beverly Osu In Sexy Shoot For La Mode Magazine(photos) / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
The eagle has landed, guys.
Beverly's party holds tonight at Aura Night Club, Lagos.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/09/angelo-arrives-nigeria-pictures-of-him.html

Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2013
In other words, they gon continue from wher they stopped at Biggie's house, innit? It's gonna go down tonight, buh unfortunately big brother will not be watching...................................................................I have a very powerful camcorder to record their sexual proceeding, buh who's gonna sneak it into their hotel room?

Wait a sec, am I first to comment? This shows that I'm really jobless today.

3 Likes

Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by pinkyemy1: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Luvly couple..me likey kiss
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by homesteady(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Is that girl his body guard??
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
ugly beverly and dat guy dat looks like a tree... Dont start tinkin ur in pure hell .....welikomu
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by tunesoft(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Are u seeing wat am seeing...beverly no even get fans come wwelcome angelica for airport....lame. I think this chic should go teach in a primary school or somefin
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by SlyIg(f): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
[quote author=ROSYL]In other words, they gon continue from where stopped at Biggie's house, innit? It's gonna go down tonight, buh unfortunately big brother will not be watching...................................................................I have a very powerful camcorder to record their sexual proceeding, buh who's gonna sneak it into their hotel room?

Thank God you know how jobless you are! Lol.
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by gracilian: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Lovely couple looking very happy.
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by MafiaMan: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ugly mutants! **spits*
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
In Eldee's voice ( today Na today, yu no go escape)
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by seedord247(m): 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Is the OP alright at all?

who's the Eagle or do you mean the vulture? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by leggo: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
flirty karen try to get a life oo.. which eagle has landed?? na you talk when melvin return say your king done come...obsession with wannabe celebs is bad
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by ogeoflyf(f): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
Eagle ko, humming bird ni embarassed
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by fairygeh(f): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Eagle kor eye aje ni.oshi ati iranu.hisssssss.

1 Like

Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by badmeat(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Who cares
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by IAMBREEZY: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
ROSYL: In other words, they gon continue from where stopped at Biggie's house, innit? It's gonna go down tonight, buh unfortunately big brother will not be watching...................................................................I have a very powerful camcorder to record their sexual proceeding, buh who's gonna sneak it into their hotel room?

u re sick believe me
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by goldfish80(m): 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
Playing *birthday sex by Jeremih* on my media playerwink

1 Like

Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by benedictac(f): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
gracilian: Lovely couple looking very happy.

Lovely couple? ?? Ha!!!
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Lilamartedi(f): 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
And how does this change the fact that ASUU strike is three months old? Hisssssss angry
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by naomij: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Love in the air
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by onjawo247(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
get the latest info at www.onjawo247.com
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by tellwisdom: 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2013
So this gurl really wan do this birthday??
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Airforce1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 28, 2013
Did they confirm his HIV status before allowing him into our country?

Very Ugly couple..
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by lepasharon(f): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
how awkward..i thought it was a girl
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Fussbot: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Eagle ko IGUN NI.....mtscheew
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
tunesoft: Are u seeing wat am seeing...beverly no even get fans come wwelcome angelica for airport....lame. I think this chic should go teach in a primary school or somefin
u have no point , wonder why the airport dry ? There's environmental sanitation going onn in lag that moment so nobody is allowed to move around ' abi na ?
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by icebebe(f): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
two wierd lovers,smh.beverly needs a stylist
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 29, 2013
lepasharon: --

awesome profile pik!!

#truewords! cool

1 Like

Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 29, 2013
ROSYL: In other words, they gon continue from wher they stopped at Biggie's house, innit? It's gonna go down tonight, buh unfortunately big brother will not be watching...................................................................I have a very powerful camcorder to record their sexual proceeding, buh who's gonna sneak it into their hotel room?

grin grin
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by lepasharon(f): 4:01am On Sep 29, 2013
*Kails*:

awesome profile pik!!

#truewords! cool

Hehee thanks
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Brimmie(m): 5:55am On Sep 29, 2013
Ko Kan Aye Mehn!!
Re: Angelo Has Arrived Nigeria! Pictures Of Angelo And Beverly Osu At The Airport by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2013
lepasharon: how awkward..i thought it was a girl
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Is Obsessed And He Thinks He Looks Like Davido ? (pictures) / Photo: See The Weird Way A Father Of Identical Quadruplets Identifies His Sons. / The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.