Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams (35237 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / What Are The Health Effects Of Eating Expired Or Spoiled Food To Human Body / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by felifeli: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
rafhell: Dog meat

na lie. It makes you bark in the night. angry angry
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by ubliiz: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Gentle Naaz]it depends on d typ of food in question.
b4 nyt sleep, if u eat
1. egg, cucumber, guava n d likes, u wl dream wn angels r singn frank
edward, mark clurkn, father mbaka, etc
2. fufu, eba, beans, etc, u wl dream lik mr ibu, charlse Awurum,
3. indian hemp, wisky, alomo, guf, ogogoro, u wl dream wn one old woman
tie ur destiny at old tree n dy pursue u wt cutlass

God bless u..
thats just it. Eat well,dream wella
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by everyday: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
snake meat
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by pkween(f): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sex
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by amjyk: 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
i dont think any food can cause bad or good dreams. dreams are just a thing of the mind
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by krisproperty: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
kokoye, but u wicked o... Whatelse on earth will he/she eat then, if he/she can not eat almost all of the food we have on this planet? I know you were joking anyway. But me dey eat anything eatable(food)
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by skyscraperTM(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
sex
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by realugee: 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wonders shall Never end! How this thread take reach front page
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by rossete2020(f): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
PRAYER!!!
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eat the word of God and drink annointing oil
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by adet991(f): 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
cupsofxo: And dis made frontpage?
obviously
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Amadaz(m): 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
if u no want nightmares, go chop winch. dats all
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by kokoye(m): 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
krisproperty: kokoye, but u wicked o... Whatelse on earth will he/she eat then, if he/she can not eat almost all of the food we have on this planet? I know you were joking anyway. But me dey eat anything eatable(food)

The thread deserved such a response ....sorry
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Policewoman(f): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
ehmasjet: There are some foods we take sometimes before we go to bed that causes bad dreams whereas there are some you take that you don't even dream at all.please i want experts to help us with this in clarifying and telling us the best food to take at night to reduce the amounts of bad dreams.
Soaked garri with mango.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
See thread. God abeg o. Please moderators do u read each thread before puting it in front page? I wonder what this site is turning into.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by babadem2much(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote
author=Gentle Naaz]it depends on d typ of food in question.
b4 nyt sleep, if u eat
1. egg, cucumber, guava n d likes, u wl dream wn angels r singn frank
edward, mark clurkn, father mbaka, etc
2. fufu, eba, beans, etc, u wl dream lik mr ibu, charlse Awurum,
3. indian hemp, wisky, alomo, guf, ogogoro, u wl dream wn one old woman
tie ur destiny at old tree n dy pursue u wt cutlass[/quote]

e be lyk say u de tell us say experience na d koko, u don take all dis ones na hin mek u know d swagg
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by druzor: 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
ucyoma: superstition!!!

what has. dream got to do with. food?
nt superstition my brother.food can affect u dream.dreams r metal picture ur brain creat when u r sleeping.ur brain is more active at night then in the day that is why u dream more at night than in the day when u sleep .the brain functions using a substance(neurotransmiter) called serotine.u can sleep and dream because of serotine.although other factor like state of health,mind and individual level of intellengence affect dreams, food rich in serotine( like rice) can cause u to sleep and dream.serotine give high energy to ur brain to form pictures.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by duruh: 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
AKAMU
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Olubodef(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yeye topic

Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by timilehin007(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
kokoye: For best results, do NOT eat any of the following:

Breast milk, sperm, saliva, rice, plantain, amala, fufu, water, cereal, eba, yam, lafu, ikokore, fura de nunu, beans, puff puff, suya, ogi, akara, moin moin, salad, fish, beef, iyan, koko, dundu, ponmo, gbegiri, boild or roasted corn, bread, snails, chips/fries, banga soup, meat pie, salad, edikaikong, orisirisi, bokoto, milk, indomie noodles, pepper soup, tuwo, garri n epa, isi-ewu, dog meat, snake, monkey, dankwa.................just say we shud go to bed without eatingg at all

Hope this helps.

smh..
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by buoye1(m): 10:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Soon now we will see post telling us food to eat to make heaven!!!!!Nairaland ke na
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Akwaugo1: 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Niceeee
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Abukia404(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tomceeno: Poster, are u from Akwa Ibom? No vex, na question I ask.
its obvious now
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Harmless24(f): 10:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
[i tire ooo!
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Toyrem: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
redsun: Eating heavy and hard to digestfoods like pounded yam,akpu and garri before bed will definitely give you nightmares.Same thing they do to you in the day when you eat them always and you are not a mechanic that lifts heavy metal,truck pusher or a labourer that deals with heavy concrete all day.

Most nigerian like in most things eats foolishly.They have good foods,vegetables and fruits wasting away,but the only thing they presume to be foods are eba,akpu,pounded yam,garri,white rice,red meats and kpomo and that is why obesity and diabetes seems unavoidable among nigerians these days.
noted
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Timijo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
ehmasjet: There are some foods we take sometimes before we go to bed that causes bad dreams whereas there are some you take that you don't even dream at all.please i want experts to help us with this in clarifying and telling us the best food to take at night to reduce the amounts of bad dreams.
Food does not affect ones dream at all. I would have agree with you if you have said food that we eat before going to bed affects ones sleep.
Dream comes as a result of what you are thinking about before sleeping or what you invest most of your time upon during the day.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
Avoid Rat meat....talking to all the people from benue* i hear say rat no dey that state o
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by FIZ93: 3:11am On Oct 01, 2013
this thread na end time things. ;Dthis thread na end time things.
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by badmeat(m): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2013
pkween: Sex
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by Maygold30: 6:22am On Oct 01, 2013
Yam and egg with fruit juice
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by beewhy009(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2013
I wonder how this culd make the front page. This is so sacarstically crazy...
Re: The Best Food To Eat At Night To Avoid Bad Dreams by dmahn(m): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2013
shadrach77: Do not eat cheese before going to bed.It has been proven to be a cause of horrific nightmares. You can google for further info smiley smiley smiley
..Dis is d biggest of all lie...I do eat am wella and notin dey hapen..no bobo us for here o

Egusi Soup Vs Obgono Soup / See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared