Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Help Me Virus Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Me Virus Problem (670 Views)

Shortcut Virus Removal From Windows 7 PC / "My Removable Device" Shortcut Virus - Help / How To Retrieve Your Files From FOLDERS Turned Into SHORTCUTS By VIRUS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Virus Problem by smartbingari(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Hello, i need help my laptop lenovo C200. I dont know what is wrong when i insert memory card via card reader it will automatically insert some viruses like Autorun, Recycler folder and 4 copy of shortcut. Please i need help and when i install antivirus the system will not display anything after logon only a mouse untill i restore it from the last restore point. Please i need help
Re: Help Me Virus Problem by Adrenaline123(m): 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yes!! It has happened to me, even if you format the memory card with that affected computer it will still be coping files like recycler etc again into the m.card, and mind you, if you put the affected m.card into another computer that is unaffected it will corrupt the computer as in what I did, I put my flash into another person's unaffected computer it corrupted the system imediately. The only way I got rid of the problem was to format the m.card and the whole computer with a formating disc, though I use windows xp.
There might be another method of solving the problem, search google you wil find.
Re: Help Me Virus Problem by davidadenrele: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2013
Hello,

As an IT person my professional advice i will give is to first of all is your Windows Operating system be it Win,XP 7,Vista,8 and so on a genuine operating system Does your system have a recovery partition to you can run back to factory settings instead of formating your system manually using a Windows Operating System CDROM or DVD. Recyclable virus are like Trojan virus that are deadly are quite harmful windows to .int and .exe and windows 32 system files and this virus spread rapidly within quickly to every part of your operating making it impossible for you to use any of your applications or softwares.

It can be difficult copying or saving any of documents in this kind of situation my candid advice is if you are sure you have a genuine operating system on your laptop find a way to connect the laptop to internet via using a wifi wireless device or through an Ethernet cable in cybercafe go on to www.Microsoft.com and download microsoft security essential antivirus made by Microsoft cooperation, having been using this antivirus for the past 5years and i can proudly tell it really helpful useful,reliable dependable and good for issues as this after downloading it on your system run it and click on update to update the antivirus after updating the antivirus scan the entire hard drive of your system and this may take some few minutes but it pays to patience, finally you will see how this virus will be wiped out of your system without you loosing any of windows registry files or personal documents or music you as well scan your USB drive or memory card.

I wish all you all the best.
Re: Help Me Virus Problem by Adolak(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
This same thing once crashed my system. I had to reinstall the operating system.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Service Past Aptitude Test / Help / Android Netbook Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.