Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria (1969 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by gozie143(m): 8:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
scammed alot of bloggers this afternoon by deducting every bloggers money to below the payout.... Thousands of bloggers are complaining already. So beware is a scam company

Complaints -

is fake. Do not trust the ad network.. They have packed up and flagged all accounts on their server. What can you say about this issue

Okay Now All I See Here Is Complains About , But Wait Whats Wrong With You Guys Did The Promo Guy Force You To Run His Ads On Your Site

If You Think Its Fake Then All You Need Do Is Pull Their Ads Down , Or Sue Them To Court If You Have The Mind And Enough Evidence To Prove Your Point..Don't Come To BL And Start Making Noise ...

Seriously , Some Guys Here Need To Use Their Brains..Or Better Still Admins Should Start Placing A Ban On Those That Talk About ..

Please Lets Breathe Fresh Air Here..

I get so irked any time i com on here and see guys whining about Promo dis, promo dat. I tink it has gone so far. You guys shld take it up with the guys or bombard their fb page rather rank here evry time. No offence buddies

There are alot on facebook from bloggers
Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by Jessicanoble(f): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
gozie143: scammed alot of bloggers this afternoon by deducting every bloggers money to below the payout.... Thousands of bloggers are complaining already. So beware is a scam company

Complaints -

Fake ng
Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by CLIQBOY(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2013
Am not yet affected
Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by gosifechris: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
CLIQBOY: Am not yet affected
because you are nowhere near threshold
Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by Mobsync(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Really? With most of you useless bloggers clickbombing their ads by yourself?

No wonder some of you can never get approved by Google for adsense...

...and the "fortunate" ones that get approved later end up getting banned...for life. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by gozie143(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
i didnt not click bomb anything, the guy is a scam... from N20000 to N600 on the date of payment, he must be mad
Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by Mobsync(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
gozie143: i didnt not click bomb anything, the guy is a scam... from N20000 to N600 on the date of payment, he must be mad

Sure? Have you ever used Google adsense on your blog?
And if you have, how much do you usually make in a month with it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by gozie143(m): 1:28am On Sep 29, 2013
made €627 right nw as i am typing

Mobsync:

Sure? Have you ever used Google adsense on your blog?
And if you have, how much do you usually make in a month with it?
Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by freemanbiz(m): 1:58am On Sep 29, 2013
It does not mean that if google adsense reject one's site for approval that the site has nothing to offer and that it's has no value or showing red flag. One thing with Google adsense is that they make selfish policies all in the bid "to protect their advertisers". Google refused approving my site http://scholarsworks.com because it has chat and i give scholars free e-books to download. Hence requesting that I remove those features and re-apply which I'll never do. Now on the talk of Promo, the issue is that they should have stated all their terms. Have a solid machine to dictate invalid click and any other unforseen contingency. It's wrong to reduce publishers account at cashout threshhold. That's a red flag. They need to plan better and clean the bad record before SCAM thing takes first result on google search engine. Let's forget all importance we attach on google adsense and get better option. Media.net, addynamo, infolinks etc. Tell me why google result will prefer 5 G+1 to 100 facebook likes on a particular page? SELFISHness
Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by ellistmedia: 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
gozie143: scammed alot of bloggers this afternoon by deducting every bloggers money to below the payout.... Thousands of bloggers are complaining already. So beware is a scam company

Complaints -

I am a member of the Promo Nigeria Team, if truly you have not been involved with click fraud you can reply this thread with your publisher ID so that we can review it openly here on this thread.

We are comfortable staying small and we don't need every blogger or publisher on our platform as that wasn't even part of the initial plan. Every credible, hardworking and understanding blogger is just an added advantage.

Lets have your publisher ID and we will openly review your account here on Nairaland.
https://www.nairaland.com/1458847/promo-nigeria-open-publishers-review
Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by disc20: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2013
YES, Promo.ng.rubish is a big SCAM. No publisher or advertisers should join them. I just been scammed by them. be warned.
Re: Nigerian Ad Company Turn To Scam Thousands Of Bloggers In Nigeria by sportbetcodes(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
my account after joining the network. i took down the ads on my website. funny stat

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Business Men Richer Than Celebs / Pls Who Knows Any. Legit Bitcoin Multiplier / DCLM Daily Manna Devotional Messages September 7, 2017 – Weaned From Covetousnes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.