Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free (4924 Views)

I Will Grow Your Forex Account By 100% In 3 Months. Don't Pay Me Until I Deliver / Free Information On Free Internet Browsing In Nigeria / Free Internet Browsing Software “with No Monthly Charges” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
GET THE BROWSING SOFTWARE FOR FREE.

Free internet through gprs is real in Nigeria. I have been using it personally for long before
your-freedom joined. It is good for all internet activities. I don't know which type or
version you are using or planning to buy. But you can get it all for free from this thread.
Don't pay me kobo. Don't pay any telecom company in Nigeria Kobo. Just get the full info
including all what you need to do it and how to get it done all from this forum. Keep
watching.

I would have posted it on this forum for long but I don't want my people to turned it
into seminar. You MAY post your email address here or keep coming to this page to get it.

Please and please, don't arrange seminar on it. More people on it mean more traffic
congestion on the operator's (especially on our local telecom providers') network, and it
may lead to us being disconnected again.

What I Will Post

How to configure it on 2 different operators' network in Nigeria and one telecom company
that roamed from Singapore. Get their line for less than $30. You can use their line with any
phone that is not locked to a network. (NOTE: I will only mention their name, get it yourself
from them. The company is very popular. Don't call or e-mail me to get it for you. I am not
their agent or marketer I only give you the info of what I use). They are good for us and
enables you to enjoy international mobility in about 7 Africa countries to the best of my
knowledge. Among others, they don't charge for connecting to gprs but don't browse on their
phone if you have credit. Just make cheap calls to any number up to $10 every month to stay
connected on their network. You also enjoy and 250 free sms to only singapore and usa numbers
I will post a link to download the complete guide of how to do it step by step and the guide will
be available at the link for only 1 week before I moved it to another address for a purpose.

Be on the lookout or drop your email to notify you.

Remember, it's all for free! But I need your comments.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by DrDre1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2008
***Setting up camp***  grin
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by faliowino(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2008
ok buddy faliowino@yahoo.com is my e-mail add
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by israel77: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2008
Thanks man, u re such a good person. My e mail is : aladesegun77@yahoo.com. Hoping to hear from you soon.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Edufresh(m): 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2008
Good Marketing Strategy. keep it up
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 5:36am On Jun 28, 2008
stillLeno:

brother i am a bit confused about all thus hype on free internet browsing. someone i called said it can be used with any nigerian network service provider, another said only with glo, one said it is toatlly free, another said u pay $36 monthly but enjoy first month free and yet another said it is free but they disconnect you after every hour and then you have to reconnect although you can chose to pay either N2,400 or N4,500 every month for fast stable connection.

and then you come and say its FREEEEEE! and from SINGAPORE!! but u have to make call n other stuff. just as i was getting happy u say u wont post the info here, or at least not yet? well i wont be the doubting thomas and miss out on a good thing. so here is my mail. blackwrites@yahoo.com

if u want this post to be popular and then no problem. send me the info, let it work and i will post THANK You, THANK You every day for one month on this thread and we can both end up happy.

in case u no see am before, blackwrites@yahoo.com

thank u, thank u, thank u, 1 down, 30 more to go (no dull me O!)

Thanks for you being inquisitive. You see, everyone has different means of getting things done and still arriving at the same answer. Ok?

These free browsing softwares flying over there these days are not new. Your-Freedom http://www.your-freedom.net) had been operating before comming online in 2004 yet Nigerians were not aware of it until lately - not working for Nigerians anymore since last week of May. Not only your freedom renders such service, we also have a lot of similar companies online doing the same thing with different conditions and policies. They themselves don't know their service has such potential of rendering internet service. All they use it for is to bypass censors but by trial and error, people can still work things out.

About different explanation people give of how it works. As mentioned above, we have a lot of similar companies online doing the same thing with different conditions and policies. About the one from singapore, since the service works through gprs on your phone that also works through gsm service signal, it can work with any operator in the world provided it has gprs service. There is a gsm operator in singapore that roam to Nigeria, they have a very pocket-friendly service. We tested it and ok.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2008
I will also be informing all in the room very soon how to do your personal research to dig out a lot more including how to use free call and fax servers to make calls (both cheap and free calls from any gsm phone to any mobile ir landline number in the world). The problem we are facing about information in our country is that people will turn it to seminar that will later lead to rivalry with lincenced operators of similar service provider.

Anyway, be expectant.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Disisme: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2008
Thanks man, here is my email addy: disisme@whoever.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by prokid: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2008
Great. We are all waiting. You also offer this information for profit or non in the Financial Exchange Network. We need People like You.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by rancetech(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2008
if its as real and free as you say,then i dont see nothing stopping me from jumpind on the wagon.plese send me the info at jcgodfrey2000@yahoo.com . Thanks,bro.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by erumena(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
thanks for your info, i hope i'm not too late! this is my email addy, blackonedot@yahoo.com. i'll appreciate it if you can send the info to me too.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
hi global-impact.it seems u're online.can we have a private chat on yahoo.i wanna undertake something and i might need some reference from u,based on your knowledge.whatdo u think?my yahoo messenger is jcgodfrey2000@yahoo.com . u can get me now.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by faliowino(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2008
hi globalimpact i dont know if i am d onlyone yet to receive ur mail pls im still expecting it faliowino@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by francis4se(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
Please send details of this free internet browsing to my email: forexprofits2008@yahoo.com
I am the PROFESSOR.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Johnnny(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2008
Please, I am also interested, send the settings to my mail

johnonline2005@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by kgold: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2008
guy i need the complete package ure Gods sent my email is
na4koko@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by kgold: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2008
guy i need the complete package ure Gods sent my email is
na4koko@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by deemax: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2008
MAN I WON'T BE LEFT OUT OH!
aligacp@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by standout(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2008
, and me too. My email is opportunityquest@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by Edufresh(m): 8:15pm On Jul 01, 2008
GOOD NEWS FOR EVERYBODY THAT WANT TO BROWS INTERNET FREE @THE SPEED OF LIGHT JUST CALL ME LET ME GUIDE U HOW TO SET UP YOUR GLO GPRS PHONE WITH YOUR PC SUIT AND YOUR MOZILLA FIREFOX THAT IS ALL U NEED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2008
Thanks for your patience Nairalanders. Remember you
don't have to pay a dime to me or anybody. This thread
is not for the pay-me-before-I-explain-to-you guys.

Keep all your cents.

God's willing, make it a date with me on Thursday 3rd, July 2008 and
you will have all the info at your finger's tip.

Always remember that after posting it here, you are free to send-in
your comments, further enquiry and whatever challenges you
may be facing to me via globalimpact@luxmail.com.

God bless you all!
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by efizie: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2008
you can browse free. need free info send a blank email with subject BROWSE FREE to finexcel@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2008
Dear 'Landers,

Sorry for being late.

Over the weeks I got series of emails and calls restricting me from making this
vital info available to the public through this medium and or for free. I am a man
of my word and in as much as I have promised Nairalanders to let it go for free,
I am indebted to you all.

Notwithstanding, out of the two products I promised to give you all, I will only
let go of one (the one with Singapore GSM Operator) for now and the one I will
be share with us now will used with our local telecom ,  removed,

The process will be easier for the former user of 'Your-Freedom" because you
already know how to connect your phone to your computer from where this
process begins. If you can establish link with between your mobile phone and
Laptop/Desktop computer using PC Suite, Bluetooth or Cable Connection,
proceed to the steps below. If otherwise, contact me through globalimpact@luxmail.com
to share for the software and the step-by-step online guide how to establish
link between your mobile phone and your direction and Laptop/Desktop Computers.

====================

This process will use a Client Server from http://www, com[/url]
Don't worry if you already farmiliar with , Though you know , can you access
your Yahoo! Mail or Messenger?. This process will walk you through.

I wanted to upload my step-by-step manual on the subject for the benefit of the newbies
but time was not on my side. Bear with me.

R
E
M
O
V
E
D

You will be presented with the web version of Yahoo! Messenger.

If you have any challenge, do not hesitate to contact me through globalimpact@luxmail.com.

Once again, for those of you that could not link your phone to your computers, drop me a mail for a way out.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
The Client Software used above only allows you some evaluation period after which if you like
to continue to use it, a one-time activation fee of $39.95 (a total equivalent
of NGN5,980)
is a must (http://www, ).

The Client Software does not allow you to uninstall and re-install as some people may like to do to bypass
activation because it locks itself with the system information up in the system registry. The only DANGEROUS way
I think of to bypass activation anyway is to be formatting your computer every month. Very Dangerous indeed.

If you are satisfy with how it works and wish to continue using it, you may contact me on
globalimpact@luxmail.com for activation.

As a reseller in Nigeria with Unlimited Activation Licence, if you are activating between
Thursday, July 03, 2008 and Thursday, July 17, 2008 you will be activated for only NGN3,000.
You can request for my phone number if you wish.

To access detail information about the second one I promised or to request for activation key, send an
e-mail to globalimpact@luxmail.com

Happy New Unlimited Browsing Experience!
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2008
Did you know you can get free access to services in Information and Communication Technology
you would have been paying a fortune on monthly subscription for?

How happy would you be if you have quality information delivered
directly to your computer screen anywhere anytime you wish?

Do you want an environment where you would have access to all these
information without getting your fingers burnt?

What would you do if I give you a leaver and space wide enough
to stand?

Why can't you send a mail to globalimpact@luxmail.com now to be
automatically qualified for subscription?
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by todan(m): 7:46am On Jul 04, 2008
pls i will like to have the package too, mail me on, tosynodan@yahoo.com
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by winedgefx: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2008
Send 5 SMS Daily Online FREE Without Paying A Dime.& Get 150 SMS For A Referrer That Registered From Norway,Sweden & England.
http://www.talksms.com/kat/000031.asp?pc=R6RP
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by winedgefx: 10:55am On Jul 04, 2008
[b]Do You Want To Make 25% Or More Returns On Your Capital Per Month Without You Lifting A Finger?

All You Need To Do Is To Sign A Power Of Attorney Authorising Us To Trade Forex On Your Behalf;Then Put In Your Seed "Convenient" Capital.Meanwhile You Have To Provide The Set Up Tools And Platform Required For Us To Start Trading In Online Forex Business For You.

DISTANCE IS NOT A BARRIER:YOU can participate from any part of the country.

Advantages of Using FOREX Managers:

·You have the power of choice as this is not a compulsory solicitation.
·We only trade on your behalf.
·We know those FOREX brokers who trade against traders and those who don't trade against traders.
·We know why many fail.
·We are success destined; success is our plan.
·We are flexible and friendly.
·We want to meet you and know you more and better.
·We believe the best use of capital is not just to make money but to make money for the betterment of life, hence we are eager to prove to you that online forex trading is real.
·We don’t like making boasts and we don’t make much noise about ourselves; empty barrel makes loudest noise as you know.
·We don’t trade with greed and we don’t over-trade to the extent of loosing your capital if you entrust with us;
·Plan A:$1,000-$5,000(wonderful returns).
·Plan B:$8,000 and above(executive returns).
·The U.S AUTHORITIES advises that online forex trading, options, and futures trading, stocks, may be full of rewards and risks, hence ensure you reasonably determine an amount you can afford to let go such that your lifestyle will not be adversely affected in the event of losses which nobody prays for.

SAFETY OF FUNDS:
We place funds with the forex brokers who claim to be regulated in u.s,swiss,and uk. Although we do not accept any liability for any of our customers, partners, or brokers despite any statements of claims or promises because life itself is full of risks .

NOTE: This is not an investment scheme,but a one-on-one business contract for those who deem it fit to diversify their capital in this direction after you must have kept other portfolios on your own like stocks,real estate and others as you like it. WE ONLY Trade In Deregulated Online Forex Trading Business; Hence You Must Acknowledge That It Is A Business And Not An Investment Scheme.

If you are interested in learning how a managed FX account can help diversify your overall portfolio, or if you are looking for an alternative to stocks, please call us at 08078289975, 08051565780, 017417550 or E-mail: winning.edgefx@gmail.com, oris.joel@gmail.com[/b]
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by faliowino(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2008
hello globalimpact i am unable to download through the link provided and i ve sent u a mail pls help out
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by globalimpact: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2008
Dear 'Landers,

I have fulfilled my promise of posting the Free Browsing System on this thread in the
afternoon of Thursday July, 03 2008 as promised, but I am sorry I have decided to
take it off this thread sooner than desired for the advantage of us all.

If you came late to this thread to have a chunk of the meal, you can still get it for free via your email.
Trust me, all you need doing is to drop me a mail today signifying your interest.

Once again, sorry for withdrawing the post.

Thanks for the understanding.

PS, PPS: There are a lot of discrimination in the room already. Please, consider any mail
that does not come from globalimpact@luxmail.com as spam and unsolicited.
Re: Free Internet Browsing Is Real. Don't Pay Me Or Any Company Kobo. Get It 4 Free by luxiry(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2008
HELLO AM OKIKI I GOT UR POST NAIRALAND

I AM USING NOKIA 7600 AND I HAVE

CONNECT IT WITH MY PC BUT WHENEVER I

TRY CONNECTING ,IT WILL CONNECT BUT

THEY WILL DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT ,THE

LINE AM USING IS MTN I DONT KNOW IF

THAT THE WAY IT WORKS CAN U PLS TELL

ME MORE ABOUT IT .

IT REALY A GOOD THING HAVING PEOPLE

LIKE U IN NIGRIA

OKIKI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NL OPEN Market Place: Buy Everything Cheap / Fishing Trawler Available For Sale / How To Lazily Make $100+ Weekly Online With Domain Cash Parking & Flipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.