Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda (17881 Views)

EseOruru : Yunusa Arraigned In Court Over "Abduction And Illicit Sex" / Blogger Desmond Chima-Ike Arraigned In Court For Libel And Blackmail / Female ' One Chance' Thief Arraigned In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Watermelon(m): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nigeria still has a long way to go, followers are no different from their leaders, youths who are supposed to be agents of positive change have become tribal warlords.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
vivalavida: While the hausas/fulani's are doing home-based terrorism,the yorubas have taking it to another level i.e international terrorism with the exploits of muttalab,those london guys and this one.
This is a call on all those tribes here forming terrorism to up their game. You can't compare da EPL to Naija premier league na. So boko boiz,niger delta boiz and da great tribe of Ombatse,u all will do well if you follow the yorubas on this one. Be creative and play hard.
Anything we the igbos venture into,we try to always be in the lead. Be it education,buisness,armed robbery,kidnapping etc but we will always head that department.
Maybe the yorubas have found their own department. Carve a niche for yourselves bro. We wont interfere with your line of buisness.
choi! shocked
bros na wa o,u no try na.
That man did not consult with his tribesmen to build a career in terrorism.
leave tribe out of this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Make I hear one yoruba wey go come tok say Igbos alone dey tarnish naija image for away match.
Bunch of hypocrites and ofe mmanu agberos

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by eluquenson(m): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
tonte:

Dude face facts, Allah knows nothing

You are a muntula, what do you know? You little slug.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by 3kay945(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why are these f.o.o.ls keep disgracing this country? cry
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Mintayo(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
babyosisi:

No I am not happy
But the environment in the SW is ripe for radicalism
There are articles on street children in Ibadan,most are Muslims
The same polygamous environment that produced almajiris in the north has produced tons of homeless touts in the SW
And these are the easily radicalized by the right imam
The events are just unfolding in our eyes
In 2006,I remember someone writing here that Nigeria could never blow themselves up
That we loved life too much
Has that not been proven to be wrong?

The problem is not Yoruba,it is Islam
And wherever it is found,it has the potential to be violent because of the beliefs within that system
I can't even stand here and say an Igbo Muslim convert could never do this,they can,with the right teachings

There is a youtube clip with two Muslims Yoruba men,2 college professors,one is also a chief imam in a university in the SW
It is scary to watch,there is no difference between their mindset and that of Osama bin Ladin
honestly you are right on this one,with that their teaching,a moderate muslim from SW can go 'gaga'!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
eluquenson:

You are a muntula, what do you know? You little slug.

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Dollarjunkie: 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
lastmessenger:
stop this tribal thing is not helping us

Hello kid, its like you are new here.
You better go hide like ur tribesmen and await ur turn to bash a thread. Good to know u are the last messenger. You should consult the messengers before u. I guess they will advice you "file" that ur childish message and join in the tribal war b4 u die of heart attack or maybe by drinking ota pia pia.

My 1cent

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by gratiaeo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
babyosisi:

You no sabi Owerri central mosque with Alhaji onyeagocha
Enugu and Abakaliki nko
You never hear of Alhaji isa okeke and Abdulazzez Ude
There was a popular poster here on NL religious section in my early days olabowale that married a second wife from Owerri
She is the daughter of a Muslim convert
They are popping up o but still a handful
As long as they don't try anything funny,they are free to worship whatever they like but the moment one of them tries anything,I bet you our Ndi akpu Obi will bring an end to that religion in the east.
Lol...... I believe they are doing it for money (business) i know my Igbo brothers too well. But if any day they wakeup and try rubbish eh! We go feed them poo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by gratiaeo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Watermelon: Nigeria still has a long way to go, followers are no different from their leaders, youths who are supposed to be agents of positive change have become tribal warlords.
Agent of positive change indeed, because the name is not Okechukwu or Emeka abi? Abegi! Save us your rant

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by vivalavida(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Hello kid, its like you are new here.
You better go hide like ur tribesmen and await ur turn to bash a thread. Good to know u are the last messenger. You should consult the messengers before u. I guess they will advice you "file" that ur childish message and join in the tribal war b4 u die of heart attack or maybe by drinking ota pia pia.

My 1cent

You spoke like a true Nigerian,a real patriot. #Gbam
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by COOLDUN: 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
babyosisi:

No I am not happy
But the environment in the SW is ripe for radicalism
There are articles on street children in Ibadan,most are Muslims
The same polygamous environment that produced almajiris in the north has produced tons of homeless touts in the SW
And these are the easily radicalized by the right imam
The events are just unfolding in our eyes
In 2006,I remember someone writing here that Nigeria could never blow themselves up
That we loved life too much
Has that not been proven to be wrong?

The problem is not Yoruba,it is Islam
And wherever it is found,it has the potential to be violent because of the beliefs within that system
I can't even stand here and say an Igbo Muslim convert could never do this,they can,with the right teachings

There is a youtube clip with two Muslims Yoruba men,2 college professors,one is also a chief imam in a university in the SW
It is scary to watch,there is no difference between their mindset and that of Osama bin Ladin

Thank you i watched that clip too, i saw how the two skinny SW muslims were attacking the ill equipped Yoruba lawyer in the clip, they never allowed him to say a word. They claimed that Nigeria is not a secular state, thereby claiming that Nigeria is an islamic country. They were even ready to behead the lawyer had it been he defeated them in the argument. The moderator was also bias by allowing them much time than the ill equipped Yoruba Lawyer. You are current my dear. Can you repost that link please i lost it from my draft.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by gratiaeo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Only God knows how Lagos will look like if all these Omo-nile terrorist bring their game back home, what we see today in Borno, Yobe etc will be child play
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by elrony(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ayotollah BABAFEMI?? lol odikwa riski!!! grin grin cheesy

Why waste time on court proceedings??...just kill the motherfuckin' son of a Bįtçh!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by mu2sa2: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
babyosisi:

So they should take him to Saudi to be judged?
Wherever, as long as justice is done and manifestly seen to have been done. In any case, Saudis are more God fearing.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by everyday: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Red-Light:
look at his forehead

only terrorists have that black mark after hitting their head against hot Arabian desert floor

they should jail him grin grin
I am a christian neither do I support terrorism.The black mark on his head is a normal feature among devout Muslims who perform their devotional prayers all the time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by devour129: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
everyday:
I am a christian neither do I support terrorism.The black mark on his head is a normal feature among devout Muslims who perform their devotional prayers all the time
lol ,tell yourself the truth Nwanne m
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
naija boys no dey carry last ..what a shame
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Uclloyd28(m): 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yorubas be disgracing us. There's no difference btw a Yoruba man n a fulani/hausa man. They're all the same. Nigeria would have be great if not for Yorubas n Fulani/hausas...Okoko Mmadu's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by DMainMan: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
tonte:

Dude face facts, Allah knows nothing

Aw dare u abuse Allah/God. Hausa and Arab Christians call God "Allah". I am sorry for aw your life will end unless u change and ask for forgiveness. Allah is All-Forgiving.

Hitler, a christian crusader killed million of jews. Christians are terrorists.
Americans destroyed Japan with Nuclear
bomb. D West (majorly Christians and
jews) created arab spring and war to
reduce muslim population in the middle
east due to evangelism and material
worth.

De stole Palestinian lands and wealth.
Theives. De want anoda war in Syria to steal dere narural resources and for christianity propagation. Wicked people.

Islam is peace. Dont allow the media
(dominated by christians/jew) deceive u
all. Take the Holy Quran and read. Follow
Islam and not muslims.

To know d the truth abt islam, go to:
http://www.islam.com
http://www.islamonline.com
To get a free copy of the Holy Quran in
any language, go to:
http://www.qurandownload.com

Beware! D day of Judgement is real.
There is Paradise and Hell. Follow the
truth (ISLAM) to get paradise and not Hell
A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Burger01(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Red-Light:
look at his forehead

only terrorists have that black mark after hitting their head against hot Arabian desert floor

they should jail him grin grin

'look at his for head'!

Eeewwuuu o.

sad
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by oobim(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
If this aint UWA MMEBI, then what is?
While our aboki brothers are terrorising themselves down here, our amala brothers are busy terrorising d oyinbos in obodo oyibo.

Why haven't they shot him dead yet? Free him and he'd come back more mohamedic.
Ndi ara!
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Efikman(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pipsland78: A Nigerian terror suspect accused of trying to help al-Qaeda in Yemen appear before a United States federal courtroom on Friday.

Lawal Babafemi was accused of training with members of al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and using his English skills to help publish the terrorist magazine “Inspire.” Judge John Gleason ordered Babafemi, also known as “Ayatollah Mustafa,” held without bail. No plea was entered, reports NBCnewyork.com.

Prosecutors said Babafemi is married with children in Nigeria and helped al-Qaeda attempt to recruit people who speak English to engage in acts of terror against Americans.

The FBI said Anwar al-Awlaki, the American cleric who became the al- Qeada commander in the Arabian Peninsula and was killed in a US drone strike, personally directed $9,000 be paid to Babafemi to assist in his recruitment efforts.

Sitting silently at a defense table, Babafemi wore a blue and white striped polo shirt as he listened to the hearing without the help of a translator.

Source: www.punchng.com/news/nigerian-arraigned-in-us-for-aiding-al-qaeda/
Lawal Babafemi. Im not surprised. Those oduduwans are natural allies to the bokoharam north.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by achovirux(m): 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dat black mark on his forehand is d mark u gonna identify d beasts with.
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
fcking idiat mallam
DMainMan:

Aw dare u abuse Allah/God. Hausa and Arab Christians call God "Allah". I am sorry for aw your life will end unless u change and ask for forgiveness. Allah is All-Forgiving.

Hitler, a christian crusader killed million of jews. Christians are terrorists.
Americans destroyed Japan with Nuclear
bomb. D West (majorly Christians and
jews) created arab spring and war to
reduce muslim population in the middle
east due to evangelism and material
worth.

De stole Palestinian lands and wealth.
Theives. De want anoda war in Syria to steal dere narural resources and for christianity propagation. Wicked people.

Islam is peace. Dont allow the media
(dominated by christians/jew) deceive u
all. Take the Holy Quran and read. Follow
Islam and not muslims.

To know d the truth abt islam, go to:
http://www.islam.com
http://www.islamonline.com
To get a free copy of the Holy Quran in
any language, go to:
http://www.qurandownload.com

Beware! D day of Judgement is real.
There is Paradise and Hell. Follow the
truth (ISLAM) to get paradise and not Hell
A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Burger01:

'look at his for head'!

Eeewwuuu o.

sad
what is this one saying
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
Islam very dangerous religious
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by Efikman(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
9jadelta: Islam very dangerous religious
;DGBAGAUN!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by eluquenson(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
9jadelta: Islam very dangerous religious

But if someone fears bias or wrongdoing on the part
of the person making the will, and puts things right
between the people involved, in that case he has not committed any crime. Allah is Ever-Forgiving,
Most Merciful.
(Surat Al-Baqara, 182)
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by imperiouxx(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Damn! There is no much public poppycock on this thread. May be mukina2 should keep it at the top on front page for 1 year so that we hear more grin
Re: Nigerian Arraigned In The U.S For Aiding Al-Qaeda by 3kay945(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
COOLDUN:

Thank you i watched that clip too, i saw how the two skinny SW muslims were attacking the ill equipped Yoruba lawyer in the clip, they never allowed him to say a word. They claimed that Nigeria is not a secular state, thereby claiming that Nigeria is an islamic country. They were even ready to behead the lawyer had it been he defeated them in the argument. The moderator was also bias by allowing them much time than the ill equipped Yoruba Lawyer. You are current my dear. Can you repost that link please i lost it from my draft.

Could you please post the link if you can, am interested in watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Of Nigerian Student Union In India Racially Attacked And Arrested / Internet Fraudster, Obasi Wisdom Bags Jail Term For $29,000 / Man Confronts 3 VIO Officers Extorting Money From People In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.