Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,222 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice (20004 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by iykemoney90(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2013
Pls nairalanders I need your advice.

I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her, instead voice mail will pick her call, she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I should move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw.

On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she's back to the country ,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I've been at war with myself.

What do I do?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by tunetokheyno(m): 8:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Leave her alone

13 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by eightsin(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2013
Depends on how u feel..i mean ur happiness...bt not withstanding...if she doesn't gv a sound xcus for her behaviour...mehn flee for ur life n 2ndly, i dnt blv she came bck cos of u cos if she did,thn its only normal for her to av contactd u b4 comin to d country...watin even gv her d assurance say u still dey d country dey wait for her sef...#see finish

25 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:08am On Sep 29, 2013
She has brought disease for u

37 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by olumaxi(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: She has brought disease for u
..dis got me laffin,turkey flu disease..@ OP,u already knw wat to do...n bear in mind dat she didnt com home cos of u

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by kreamidiva(f): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Pls nairalanders I need your advice. I was dating this girl 2 yrs ago before she moved to turkey with the family because her dad is a diplomat. Although we didn't break up before she left,we were still in communication for about 4 month before I stopped hearing from her,instead voice mail will pick her call,she won't come online on fb and she neva replied all my messages so I felt I shld move on with my life and am currently dating a someone nw. On 7th of this month,she called me on phone and told me she back to the country,I was excited a little and also surprise because they normally stay 4yrs anytime they move to a new country. So when I met her she apologized for ignoring me all those while. But the fact now is that she came back to Nigeria because of me and am already dating someone. I ve been at war with myself. What do I do?

I don't think you should blame her. cool Blame that voicemail that was picking her calls shocked. But who is voicemail and why would he be picking somebody's call ni angry

27 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2013
kreami diva:

I don't think you should blame her. cool Blame that voicemail that was picking her calls shocked. But who is voicemail and why would he be picking somebody's call ni grin
Voice mail na akpos brother 4 warri. grin

8 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by djeezy(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2013
op were you her seasonal boyfriend? Anyway it all depends on how you feel. If those crazy emotions are still extant, you can give it a shot again. Hope she doesn't leave you again next time.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by iykemoney90(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2013
Guys I don't really knw If she came back because of me like she said but she came back with her elder brother 2 settle fully in Nigeria. I still have this flaming feelings for her but don't want 2 hurt my current gf
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by djeezy(m): 9:33am On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Guys I don't really knw If she came back because of me like she said but she came back with her elder brother 2 settle fully in Nigeria. I still have this flaming feelings for her but don't want 2 hurt my current gf
Then don't hurt your current girlfriend. U can strangle those flaming feelings.

13 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Kirinwa: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2013
tunetokheyno: Leave her alone

Unless you don't feel anything for this current person.Otherwise refer to the quoted post.
Besides don't you wanna settle down?If its a fling fine but if its a relationship.Flee!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2013
No communicado for 4 months? Dude, tell her na standby u go put am. If d new chocomilo fkup, u go swap cd. Afterall, na gobe she put u b4 na lipsrsealed

25 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: Guys I don't really knw If she came back because of me like she said but she came back with her elder brother 2 settle fully in Nigeria. I still have this flaming feelings for her but don't want 2 hurt my current gf
Which flaming feeling? My guy, u no get extinguisher ni? My frien,focus on ur relationship joor! I swear if u dump ur current gf for away match, may d Gods of karma castrate u.

12 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by enigmagu1(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2013
kreami diva:

I don't think you should blame her. cool Blame that voicemail that was picking her calls shocked. But who is voicemail and why would he be picking somebody's call ni angry

voice mail is the younger bro to basket mouth...
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Kirinwa: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Which flaming feeling? My guy, u no get extinguisher ni? My frien,focus on ur relationship joor! I swear if u dump ur current gf for away match, may d Gods of karma castrate u.

Idowu! Idowu!! Idowu!!! How many times did I call you? grin

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by EjiroObaro(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Send her to me. i guess i can help

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Having read this, my thoughts goes along this lines; There is no way you can ascertain if she truly ignored you. Some things might have come up (or events might have taken place) and the communication had to be broken(not from her but maybe from other things). Maybe she has preserved herself for you all this while.
Alright, lets look at another angle. Maybe she truly dumped you and wanted to go on with her life. Maybe she went on with (another) guy(s). Maybe things did not go down well with her and you are her last option.
Okay, lets look at another angle. Could it be possible you now love two girls? You considering her, could it be because she seems well to do and her dad is a diplomat? (no offence).
Another angle, why stay with the present girl when the one whom you dated is back and is clamouring for your attention. She might truly still love you, you know?
Okkkk.... Final view, what of the present girl with you now? The girl that gave you her love and attention when no one was there. That has been with you all this while. Will you be this heartless to dump her for another gal when she did you no wrong?
OP, all i have done is to show you the scene from the different views that came up while reading this. I'm not going to make a choice for you. Follow your heart but take your brain along. Goodluck.

52 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by iykemoney90(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2013
idnoble135: Having read this, my thoughts goes along this lines; There is no way you can ascertain if she truly ignored you. Some things might have come up (or events might have taken place) and the communication had to be broken(not from her but maybe from other things). Maybe she has preserved herself for you all this while.
Alright, lets look at another angle. Maybe she truly dumped you and wanted to go on with her life. Maybe she went on with (another) guy(s). Maybe things did not go down well with her and you are her last option.
Okay, lets look at another angle. Could it be possible you now love two girls? You considering her, could it be the fact that she seems well to do? (no offence).
Another angle, why stay with the present girl when the one whom you dated is back and is clamouring for your attention. She might truly still love you, you know?
Okkkk.... Final view, what of the present girl with you now? The girl that gave you her love and attention when no one was there. That has been with you all this while. Will you be this heartless to dump her for another gal when she did you no wrong?
OP, all i have done is to show you the scene from the different views that came up while reading this. I'm not going to make a choice for you. Follow your heart but take your brain along. Goodluck.
tanks but u shldnt have put "follow ur heart" because rite nw d hrt is confused.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 29, 2013
iykemoney90: tanks but u shldnt have put "follow ur heart" because rite nw d hrt is confused.
Thats whyi also advised you take your brain along.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Listen to your heart ! when brain and heart are at war, the heart wins anyway so don't think too much but do what your heart desires.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Idowuogbo(f): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2013
Kirinwa:

Idowu! Idowu!! Idowu!!! How many times did I call you? grin
E meta!! grin

Happy Sunday cheesy
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by AbuMikey(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2013
OP,if you leave your present GF for her,don't come here later and start telling us how she jilted you oo cool

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2013
She left u without notice, she came back and told u a hot lie again, What else do u need to knw, she's taking u for ntyn but a fool, don't ever think of leaving ur present all u need to do is play along with her games so if she aint lieing good, but if she's just using u for d main time nd eventually leave den u will be in d save side.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by sagytariusTM1: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
brb
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by BabaAlabi: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
What's your problem OP? Why do u think you have to make a choice? Welcome her to Nigeria with a diplomatic bang session and after 4 rounds with her, meet your current girlfriend to round up for the day.
Any love message you send to one remember to copy and send to the other girl. Don't mix their names up o!

10 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Willgates(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
let me read d topic first
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Ayomax(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
still date both chicks
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
You love your gf, right?

She's your past, right?

So, what's the dilemma about?

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by alaoeri: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Op keep your head straight & play your game tight, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Shadydamsel(f): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Don't go back 2 her cuz if she had. 2ru loved u she would never ignore u 4 even a day not 2 d extent dat u would try 2 get her and all would b in vain.
She only came back mayb becuase she is back to d country, if u leave ur present girlfriend 4 her and u travels again, she might not come back so use ur head.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fun Time (pic) / Should He Forgive Her After She Threatened To Poison Him? / This Is Why I And My Boyfriend Cannot Breakup!!(pictures) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.