Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead (38203 Views)

Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone / Pastor Adeboye Prays For The Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi At His Palace (photos) / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by adetsim(m): 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Meaning the guy was never dead...

The Doctors should be facing malpractice charges or negligence..

Even the bible says it that 'Its is appointed unto a man ONCE to die..', so if he resurrected, that means he was never dead..

You Christians should study your bible.. When you raise a dead person, Are you bringing him or her back from Hell or Heaven?

Fvck this story..

I think you can quickly file the first suite against the doctors. Even the devil himself runs away from prayer for he knows the meaning. Are you underestimating the power of prayer? Leave the things you cannot change. I was born where real juju (conc. one and not diluted) is given attention; we have tasted all... I say all... and we can see the difference in praying to God. Christ is the ultimate.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
I thought ajanaku was ur god,y cudnt he raise himself?silly followers undecided
Annie2gud: Woah....the holy spirit uses whoeva He likes....i wished this doctor was Around when pastor ireti Ajanaku was Dead!!!Bless you Doc
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by IYANGBALI: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Annie2gud: Woah....the holy spirit uses whoeva He likes....i wished this doctor was Around when pastor ireti Ajanaku was Dead!!!Bless you Doc
ajanaku na your husband or sugar daddy?
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by IYANGBALI: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
peppy luv: I thought ajanaku was ur god,y cudnt he raise himself?silly followers undecided
no mind am
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Abbey2sam(m): 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013

Which ajanaku again? I hope say no be the one way them talk say ogbono
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
free2ryhme: such senseless post. Pls acknowledge the poweR of Jesus not ascRibe d glory to demons all because u want to sound funny and attract moRe likes.

That sango is a demon to you does not mean sango isn't a god to others.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by meloo(m): 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Both science and d bible work together dnt abandon any one
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by promizchild: 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
As said by Jesus; Signs and wonder shall be accomplished by every believers who truly gives themselves 2 christ...holy spirit and true faith a work!
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2013

Even the bible says it that 'Its is appointed unto a man ONCE to die..', so if he resurrected, that means he was never dead..

You Christians should study your bible.. When you raise a dead person, Are you bringing him or her back from Hell or Heaven?

Fvck this story..

U know smoking weed is a terrible thing. If u have a bible u would have read a passage about Jesus raising Lazarus from dead.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Maycher(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Singin' Majesty, Majesty
Your grace has found me just as I am
Empty handed but alive in Your hands

Forever I am changed by Your love
In the presence of Your Majesty
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by ONESON1(m): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2013
OLAADEGBU: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From the Dead

After suffering a massive heart attack, Jeff Markin was dead in the ER. Doctors had done everything they could but decided there was nothing more they could do. As he was leaving the room, cardiologist Chauncey Crandall received a clear message from the Lord to pray over Jeff. Miraculously, doctors were able to revive the dead patient after Dr. Crandall’s prayer. See how Jeff is doing today!

Read more at http://jesus-loves-you.org/praying-doctor-revives-patient/#c0s5b8VuKpKDMARG.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPwVpw2xHT0
To God Be The Glory
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Chidoxyl(m): 12:07am On Sep 30, 2013

Fvck this story..

U goofed, broda! D same Bible U referred us 2 made us understand dat Jesus Christ raised Jarius daughter back 2 life. She was never dead, se?

Wat also wd U say about Lazarus, who when our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, raised him from d dead, was not only dead, but was already buried for 4 days. More like these references and many more of God's great deeds of bringing men back to life are not contained in your own bible.

God's way are not our ways. His ways are past finding out.

Mind U, no christian raises a dead person; only God does this as one of His good pleasures.

Only a fool says in his heart that there is no GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by sigmundfreud(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2013
a good reason to visit your doctor.some pastors preach like doctors are devil!
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Chidoxyl(m): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2013
rabzy01: Which one will I believe in? The Bible that says it is ordained for man to DIE ONCE or the story that says a man died and was resurrected with prayers?
The truth is: christianity and lies are synonymous. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

U are not obligated 2 believe any one. No, U're not! Howbeit, my plea 2 U is dat U pls ensure dat U're not eclipsed in your unbelief. Else, it wd become 2 late 4 U like d rich man who never believed a tin about God until from d oda side of d divide, he saw Lazarus @ d bossom of father Abraham.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by DrBaby(f): 12:38am On Sep 30, 2013
ajasa4link: Because the patient wasn't breathing for few minutes doesn't mean he's dead for crying out loud. That Bolton wanderers player who slumped on the pitch didn't breath for over 60minutes( a newspaper quoted 78minutes actually ),from the moment he slumped to the the time he was taken to the hospital,he wasn't breathing, yet he still woke and nobody claimed to have brought him back from death....I know miracles do happen,but we don't need to give religious meaning to everything that seems strange to us

Ok so he wasnt breathing...bt am sure dey must b giving him air (via bagmask, oropharangeal or nasopharangeal or endotracheal) or ventilating him. No human brain can recover fully from lack of oxygen for more than five minutes.
I do not knw d source of dis story n I avnt even watched d video...bt der r protocols n criteria for resuscitation n by d time a pt is certified dead (TOD)...trust me he/she is dead....cos after dey av stopped resuscitating..dey wait for abt 5 mins n den pronounce dead . By ds time d pts brain cells wl b dead...even if he was nt dead wen dey stopped resuscitatn (der r various reasons y a decision to stop resuscitatn a pt is made).
I do not doubt ur claims dt he stopped breathn for 60mins bt he must b gettn oxygen somehow...and nt breathin does nt mean he his dead...some pts r on ventilators for months n stil come out good.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by apostle007(m): 12:43am On Sep 30, 2013

Fvck this story..

I do not agree with Okija_juju's conclusions, but he has raised some fundamental questions that need answering. On the face of it , if you accept that all men are “appointed to die, once, before the judgment," how then is that reconciled with all the dead raised in the Bible who have now died more than once before The Judgment. Either one or the other is true, not both!

The only way out of this is to accept that Hebrews 9:27 is not a universal truth, because these Scriptures ( 1 Kings 17:17-25, 2 Kings 4:32-37, 2 Kings 13, Luke 7:14-15, John 11: 38-44) contradict it. The truth of Hebrews 9:27 does not apply to all men; after all, some men will not die before The Judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by eguityjustice(m): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Coded7:

i can see dat u are d deluded juju in okija shrine dat has failed to realise dat d breath u take in wif ur vollacious nostril is given to u by d Almighty Creator u ave refuse to recognise his presence. wowo juju....

don't mind him. with God all things are possible
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by xpensiveBethel: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2013
No doubt,He is a miraculous God.We can do all things through Christ that strengthens us...only if you believe.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Kellychukadibbs(m): 1:49am On Sep 30, 2013
These days I find it hard to believe what I read online, people who post comments even confuse me the more...
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by harddo78: 3:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Supra Women Shoes/Chanel Women Shoes/MBT Women Shoes/ Puma Women Shoes/Versace Women Shoes/Gucci Women Shoes/Christian Louboutin women Shoes/Dolce Gabbana Women Shoes/Burberry Women Shoes/Louis Vuitton Women Shoes/Prada Women Shoes/Fendi Women Shoes/Nike Shox Women/Nike Air Max women Shoes/Women Jordan Shoes/Nike women Free Running Shoes/rmes Women Shoes/Dior Women Shoes/Isabel Marant women Shoes

For details,you could Google search: China top 10th online shop: msngoodsale
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by emmanuelanjili(m): 3:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Praise the Lord.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Chstel(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2013
jmoore:

The same bible said that Jesus brought Lazarus back from the dead. Miracles will continue to happen

Which malpractice charges? Didn't you read the part of the story >> "Doctors had done everything they could but decided there was nothing more they could do"

pastors raise dead persons but people die everyday even their brothers, sisthers, fathers, mothers and friends, why cant they be brought back to life? Dont be mislead they are false prophet.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Amyceilyn(f): 6:33am On Sep 30, 2013

Fvck this story..
you must be high on something to say al those,i guez lazarus was brought bk 4rm heaven
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2013

Fvck this story..
simz lyk u r a member of Jehovahs witness,,,,,anyway God brought him bak n scientist did d finishin work, science n christianity..
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by natureem: 7:47am On Sep 30, 2013

Fvck this story..
go to hell THOMAS Jesus himself raised Lazarus & a widow's dead son
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by Okijajuju1(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2013
apostle007:

I do not agree with Okija_juju's conclusions, but he has raised some fundamental questions that need answering. On the face of it , if you accept that all men are “appointed to die, once, before the judgment," how then is that reconciled with all the dead raised in the Bible who have now died more than once before The Judgment. Either one or the other is true, not both!

The only way out of this is to accept that Hebrews 9:27 is not a universal truth, because these Scriptures ( 1 Kings 17:17-25, 2 Kings 4:32-37, 2 Kings 13, Luke 7:14-15, John 11: 38-44) contradict it. The truth of Hebrews 9:27 does not apply to all men; after all, some men will not die before The Judgment.

You are indeed an Apostle..

Finally one person out of the Multitude gets my point..

All the people calling me names and talking crap didnt even patiently try to understand my point before crusifying me..

If the Bible says it is appointed unto a man once to die. Then how come we keep raising people from the dead. People who have died and been judged and sent to Hell or Heaven.

So your explanation of people being an exception to this rule of 'once to die' makes more sense than all the other posts I have received here.

May your god bless you richly..
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by korm2me(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Zikdik: Ignorant peeps.Na theism cause am.The fact that the man's heart stopped beating does not CERTIFY him dead.
sharaaaap! Ask 'hw long did d heart stopd beating,
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by mikyke(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2013

Fvck this story..
are U also implying dat lazarus was neva dead or dat lil gal dat Jesus raised from d dead wasn't also dead. You quote the bible like U knw it; well am not perplexed. Evn the devil quotes d bible to deceive his prey.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by peterphd(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija juju has raised valid points.If God can raise from the dead I wonder why he doesn't raise the parents of all the orphans because they're needed.Nigerians believe anything with "Jesus" attached to it.I wonder what it would be like to go to heaven and find out that allah is in charge.Nobody needs Jesus in Nigeria.We all need common sense.
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by jude33084(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2013

Fvck this story..

I think it is you that needs extra Bible study angry

''Its is appointed unto a man ONCE to die'' this does not mean that your faith can not bring him back before he crosses to the other side undecided

I am not a religious person but I have seen things that can not be explain my science smiley
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by jude33084(m): 8:20am On Sep 30, 2013
peterphd: Okija juju has raised valid points.If God can raise from the dead I wonder why he doesn't raise the parents of all the orphans because they're needed.Nigerians believe anything with "Jesus" attached to it.I wonder what it would be like to go to heaven and find out that allah is in charge.Nobody needs Jesus in Nigeria.We all need common sense.

In your definition; who is Allah? If it means God then I am sure we only have one supreme Maker whom we all Trust but worshiped in different ways wink

There is God that I know cool
Re: Doctor Prays Over Dead Patient, Raises Him From The Dead by jude33084(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2013
mikyke: are U also implying dat lazarus was neva dead or dat lil gal dat Jesus raised from d dead wasn't also dead. You quote the bible like U knw it; well am not perplexed. Evn the devil quotes d bible to deceive his prey.

Exactly! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? / RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / 2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.