Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (179401 Views)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Emaprince: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
he's just a young boy crushing o you.the guy's normal

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
OP, if you're not comfortable with it. You can warn him never to try that anymore or tell your brother to tell his friend never to try that anymore.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by striker9(m): 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'm pretty sure his already peeping on ya while you have your bath,who knows maybe he constantly has night emissions about you.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by kokoA(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yield: Unfortunately, I disagree. Sure, teenagers explore their sexuality but what he did is far-fetched and calls for concern. Sniffing panties & bras and stealing them are part of exploring your sexuality? Show me some data to back this up. Peeping tom as well? Since when? Here, not only will you get your head examined if you're caught peeping but you will get locked up. Maybe in Nigeria that nonsense is okay, but not here. Not long ago, a guy was caught videotaping women walking up the stairs and is now paying. It starts with things like sniffing, and stealing women's panties & bras. Sure, you can explore your sexuality. But when it comes to other people's properties and privacy, & disrespecting them in any way, there's a problem.
I disagree with you. What the kid did is quite normal for shy teenage boys. You are not a guy so you won't understand. What the poster needs to do is bring him closer and talk to him, allow him talk to her to, if possible hook him up with a couple of girls his mate. BTW, poster, you don't want to know what your own kid bro is up to in his closet.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by ikekings(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Larryfly: none of una even pity for the boy wey dey smell the thing
Lmao!!! Very funny... **falls from mtn mast**
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
bunsexy: My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.
What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their genitals on.
As much as i dont believe this story (which kind 17yr old boy dey do sleepover? ) if true, you have to tell your brother everything and tell him you dont want to see that guy again in your house or you would inform your parents.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by lovelani(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Weird...Freak! Orishirishi

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by WolseythaIII(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Op no de even reply
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by bunsexy(f): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
slimmy05: OP, if you're not comfortable with it. You can warn him never to try that anymore or tell your brother to tell his friend never to try that anymore.
thanks....what i did just today was get a lock in my room.. i guess that solves it....
.thanks
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by honeydion(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
The young man need your help. You just have to get into deep conversation with him. There might be hidden agenda. So, I 'll advice you don't take this lightly.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
bunsexy: thanks....what i did just today was get a lock in my room.. i guess that solves it....
.thanks

Typical Nigerian solution..

Anyways, no cause for alarm. The young man would outgrow it. By the time he loses his virginity to one girl, he would become demystified about women and sex and would become just another regular boy.

But it would be nice if you could have a chat with him on a very calm and friendly level..

MEANWHILE, whats a 17 year old boy doing at a sleepover? Isnt your brother too old for that? Are you sure your brother hasnt started exloring a different sexuality?

This matter serious o!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ OP,

Shut d Bleep up; there is nothing wrong with d dude; its normal for a man to sniff d panties of a girl he has romantic feelings for; i, myself did it during my teenage years, and am sure so many hypocrites here have done worse.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Joyeux: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
mobuch:
@ OP,

Shut d Bleep up; there is nothing wrong with d dude; its normal for a man to sniff d panties of a girl he has romantic feelings for; i, myself did it during my teenage years, and am sure so many hypocrites here have done worse.
true.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by bunsexy(f): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
like Seriously.....u mean is the normal thing for nigerian guys to sniff panties....wtf

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Akporugo247: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
What a funny thread coming from a pervert.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
bunsexy: like Seriously.....u mean is the normal thing for nigerian guys to sniff panties....wtf

Of course its normald and romantic.

My wife's pink g-string is always in my suitcase; whenever i get to office in d morning, i open my suitcase and sniff d panty, and i perform excellently well for dat day.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by bunsexy(f): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
mobuch:

My wife's pink g-string is always in my suitcase; whenever i get to office in d morning, i open my suitcase and sniff d panty, and i perform excellently well for dat day.
what are u guys really sniffing...piss,ovulation discharge,menstration ...
.or what exactly

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
bunsexy: what are u guys really sniffing...piss,ovulation discharge,menstration ...
.or what exactly

See Jamb question; its like u r a JJC.
So sad..smh#
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by lertee(f): 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
It isn't strange,even some older men do it. He is only sexually attracted to you.

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Chidonsky: 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
mobuch:

lol..lol...lwkmd u dey vex oh
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
All ds borti pikin sha! Where prsn like me wan see time smell panties wen I go dey hlp mama hawk pepper

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by barackohandso(m): 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abeg abeg abeg make mod carry this story go comedy section abeg. Lmao, just too hilarious

grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by barackohandso(m): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
OP's either a lesbian, religious zealot or just not normal if she's hearing about it for the first time. Shuo! Na today?

Creepy? YES, Normal? YES (subjective though)

It's hormones, & he'll outgrow it. Someone just needs to let the genie out of the bottle

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Chidonsky: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
@OP u see it as abnormal because u are upset with the fact that he invaded ur privacy,yes i know ur privacy should be respected but this is a case of a teenager who is suffering from sexual torture and unstable mind,d action he carried out already interprets the load of fantasies going through him...i call this youthful sexual exuberance that occurs during their stage of puberty where they get hormonal reactions.This is the time he needs the best of advice because what is happening 2 him is what every adult went through...as 4 d bra and panties he stole it shows d boy is sexually attracted,since he can't have hold of u 4rm d bulk of sexual imagination and fantasy he decided 2 take ur panties and bra which represent u indirectly..just call him and advice him he need ur advice because he might do this else where and he won't get away with it...he is normal but carried out in abnormal way.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
lertee: It isn't strange,even some older men do it. He is only sexually attracted to you.

Lertee agrees so this thread is officially closed..

Eze Nwayi has spoken.. OP harken or leave it..
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by ikekings(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
mobuch:

lmao!! *falls from bed* i feel u jare...
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
mobuch:

*faints*
laugh may kill me
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Pdizzle(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
weird but normal..hehe
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
OP, I've had worse (more physical) experiences but always told myself if it happened a second time then someone will know. It's weird but let it go this once, or if anything, have a chat between you both.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
You must have left something desirable on them...

***Spits on thread ***
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Its normally joor............

What of people that put their tongue in your kitty cat, is it abnormal?

Bleep da hell out of him

hahaha...

***falls off from unripe pineapple tree...***

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Larryfly: none of una even pity for the boy wey dey smell the thing

If the guy catch infection, nah hin cup of tea... Why pity him ?

Is he a sniffing dog, i mean bingo ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.