Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (179414 Views)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by speaktogen(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yield: Some of you are saying what he did was okay. It ain't! Not only did he sniff her panties, he took ( or quite frankly, "stole" ) her bra and two panties. Y'all are telling me that is normal? Would you be okay with your little brother behaving like that? If I had a little brother, I would be wary of him hanging out with someone like that because I wouldn't want him being influenced in any way. Is there anyone you can talk to about what happened, someone you trust? Not just for your little brother, but the friend. This is not normal. You really should tell someone. Definitely start with your parents about it. If they say it's normal (I doubt it), then you've nothing to worry about about. If they don't, then I'm sure they will offer guidance on what to do, whether to tell his parents and how.

Common' sharrap ur mouth!!! Ur own go worst pass sef....Its Normal Joor

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2013
speaktogen:

I didn't do any of those things as a teenager and still don't. When you have your own children and you're okay with them sniffing, stealing women's panties & bras, that's your own cup of tea. I know I will not be okay with any of my kids doing that. It's sad people have become desensitized to perverted behaviours. This is how the devil creeps in. Many times we're the cause of our own problems because we allow things to come into our lives and are simply okay with them or call them normal. If some of y'all think it's normal, that's fine. We have different beliefs and that's okay. I will not condone anything that is not of God. I am done with this thread. J'ai fini.

8 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by whiteroses(f): 4:16am On Sep 30, 2013
your brothers friend wants to dunk his royal rod into your ancient city angry
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by pri3stess(f): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Jasboi: All ds borti pikin sha! Where prsn like me wan see time smell panties wen I go dey hlp mama hawk pepper
What is this one saying?
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by IAMBREEZY: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Normal thing jo i beg let am search ur cave.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by yuzedo: 10:07am On Sep 30, 2013
What a sexy thread. I'm VERY interested in getting to know the OP! grin grin

But nne, why are you so angry that a nigga was sniffing yo toto garment? Are you afraid it has a repugnant smell and the kid'll rat you out? grin

Anyway wuz yo numba? We need to collaborate on finding a solution to this rampant anomaly. kiss

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Yield:

I didn't do any of those things as a teenager and still don't. When you have your own children and you're okay with them sniffing, stealing women's panties & bras, that's your own cup of tea. I know I will not be okay with any of my kids doing that. It's sad people have become desensitized to perverted behaviours. This is how the devil creeps in. Many times we're the cause of our own problems because we allow things to come into our lives and are simply okay with them or call them normal. If some of y'all think it's normal, that's fine. We have different beliefs and that's okay. I will not condone anything that is not of God. I am done with this thread. J'ai fini.

[b]Madam...

Everybody said its NORMAL... Nobody said it was okay, nor that it was an acceptable behaivior..

I will give you a personal example.. As a kid, I stole money from my parents. Now my own was stealing 20 Naira, 50 naira and max 200 naira. I never stole more than 200Naira. Needless to say, I was terrible at it so my mum kept catching me and beating the shiiit out of me. Infact, I carried some really bad scars on my back even until my early university days such that some people thought I got them scars on my back from my initiation into a fraternity. Sadly, it was my mothers rather brutal punishment for stealing her money.

Somewhere in the back of my mothers mind, her Cane therapy was what stopped my stealing habit.. grin If only she knew.. Now, my mother never once bothered to sit me down and enquire why I had the need to steal those change monies that I was taking. Mind you, I never stole anybody's property outside o! And thats the same mistake you are also making here. You are ready to run to this boys parents and report him and all worth not, but you havent bothered to get close to him to find out why he feels he has to sniff and steal panties & bras. When I finally had a chance to revisit those childhood beatings with my mum, she was really surprised that the answer to the matter wasnt the beatings. If only she had tried to understand me in the first place. Same thing with P0rn. I will never forget the beating my dad gave me when my wicked Aunt (who is now dead.. ) took a cartoon p0rn magazine to my dad in a bid to seeking revenge for a quarrel between us (mind you, she had it because she had borrowed it o!).. My Dad went blank and beat me so badly that he later came back to apologize for how he lost his temper. Maybe if my dad had discussed sex with me.. Maybe if he had tried to discuss with me before beating me. The irony of it all is that by the time my mother came round to having the sex talk with me, I was already very sexually active..

The young man in this case is still a fragile mind that needs counselling and guidance. If he has an elder brother in his mid-twenties, that would be the right person to talk to about this with the aimm of getting him a proper mentor. A young mans mind is a very fragile and naive place to be in. I cant speak for what young girls go through during their early puberty stages, but in this case, its very normal.

#If in doubt, go and rewatch AMERICAN PIE.. That movie explains this matter very well.[/b]

17 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Madam...

Everybody said its NORMAL... Nobody said it was okay, nor that it was an acceptable behaivior..

I will give you a personal example.. As a kid, I stole money from my parents. Now my own was stealing 20 Naira, 50 naira and max 200 naira. I never stole more than 200Naira. Needless to say, I was terrible at it so my mum kept catching me and beating the shiiit out of me. Infact, I carried some really bad scars on my back even until my early university days such that some people thought I got them scars on my back from my initiation into a fraternity. Sadly, it was my mothers rather brutal punishment for stealing her money.

Somewhere in the back of my mothers mind, her Cane therapy was what stopped my stealing habit.. grin If only she knew.. Now, my mother never once bothered to sit me down and enquire why I had the need to steal those change monies that I was taking. Mind you, I never stole anybody's property outside o! And thats the same mistake you are also making here. You are ready to run to this boys parents and report him and all worth not, but you havent bothered to get close to him to find out why he feels he has to sniff and steal panties & bras. When I finally had a chance to revisit those childhood beatings with my mum, she was really surprised that the answer to the matter wasnt the beatings. If only she had tried to understand me in the first place. Same thing with P0rn. I will never forget the beating my dad gave me when my wicked Aunt (who is now dead.. ) took a cartoon p0rn magazine to my dad in a bid to seeking revenge for a quarrel between us (mind you, she had it because she had borrowed it o!).. My Dad went blank and beat me so badly that he later came back to apologize for how he lost his temper. Maybe if my dad had discussed sex with me.. Maybe if he had tried to discuss with me before beating me. The irony of it all is that by the time my mother came round to having the sex talk with me, I was already very sexually active..

The young man in this case is still a fragile mind that needs counselling and guidance. If he has an elder brother in his mid-twenties, that would be the right person to talk to about this with the aimm of getting him a proper mentor. A young mans mind is a very fragile and naive place to be in. I cant speak for what young girls go through during their early puberty stages, but in this case, its very normal.

#If in doubt, go and rewatch AMERICAN PIE.. That movie explains this matter very well.[/b]

Mumbo jumbo
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by kokoA(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

[b]Madam...

Omor! You chop cane for your childhood sha o.. Are your parents from Aluu? Just asking.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2013
bunsexy: My Friends Brother who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.
What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their genitals on.
awesome grin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Kirinwa: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2013
speaktogen:

Take a chill pill Bruv.It's not personal.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Abbey2sam(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yield: Unfortunately, I disagree. Sure, teenagers explore their sexuality but what he did is far-fetched and calls for concern. Sniffing panties & bras and stealing them are part of exploring your sexuality? Show me some data to back this up. Peeping tom as well? Since when? Here, not only will you get your head examined if you're caught peeping but you will get locked up. Maybe in Nigeria that nonsense is okay, but not here. Not long ago, a guy was caught videotaping women walking up the stairs and is now paying. It starts with things like sniffing, and stealing women's panties & bras. Sure, you can explore your sexuality. But when it comes to other people's properties and privacy, & disrespecting them in any way, there's a problem.

You won't understand cuz you were never a teenage boy, its a normal tin that occur during the puberty stage, teenagers do all sort of tinz to explore their sexuality.......

And sniffing panties inclusive, they can even go as far as robbing it on their dickson.......

What the op need to do is to have a talk with the boy, that what he did is not good..........

The fact that every one is saying is normal doesn't mean its a good thing

Or
@OP
You can just fvck him already, I remember fvcking my crush at the age of "16" and the gurl was like 9yrs older than me...............
She really enjoyed it, you can try it

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
kokoA: Omor! You chop cane for your childhood sha o.. Are your parents from Aluu? Just asking.

My Mama take that whole; Spare the rod and spoil the child passge very personal.. grin

If you see where my Mama dey flog me for thiefing 50naira.. You go think say I point her gun to thief the money.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Abbey2sam(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yield: Unfortunately, I disagree. Sure, teenagers explore their sexuality but what he did is far-fetched and calls for concern. Sniffing panties & bras and stealing them are part of exploring your sexuality? Show me some data to back this up. Peeping tom as well? Since when? Here, not only will you get your head examined if you're caught peeping but you will get locked up. Maybe in Nigeria that nonsense is okay, but not here. Not long ago, a guy was caught videotaping women walking up the stairs and is now paying. It starts with things like sniffing, and stealing women's panties & bras. Sure, you can explore your sexuality. But when it comes to other people's properties and privacy, & disrespecting them in any way, there's a problem.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Abbey2sam(m): 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2013

You won't understand cuz you were never a teenage boy, its a normal tin that occur during the puberty stage, teenagers do all sort of tinz to explore their sexuality.......

And sniffing panties inclusive, they can even go as far as robbing it on their dickson.......

What the op need to do is to have a talk with the boy, that what he did is not good..........

Or
@OP
You can just fvck him already, I remember fvcking my crush at the age of "16" and the gurl was like 9yrs older than me...............
She really enjoyed it, you can try it.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 12:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Abbey2sam:

Or
@OP
She really enjoyed it, you can try it

@ Highlighted...

Best advice.. She will enjoy it, be responsible for teaching the young man the ways of Grown Men and would also enjoy the forbidden nature of boinking a young blood... (young Cougar things.. grin ) And the young man would forever be grateful to her.. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Free the young-man joor. At 17, he probably has enough testosterone in his system to invigorate all the men above 50 on this continent.

It's normal that you were quite alarmed - since you consider him a baby. However, he's also being very normal.

Don't report him to anyone or confront him. Just be a big sis and let the seeming perversion pass.

Right now, our boy has mountain sized drives, but society is throttling this massive sexĂșal fury of his. Back in our natural caveman habitat, he would have been knocking up cavewomen with reckless abandon at this age.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yield:

@ Bolded

His behaviour is the teenage male equivalent of female romance novels.

Despite your rigid expectations, your child's sexuality will always tend towards its NORMAL, NATURAL inclinations. Underneath all our religious formings and societal propriety - there's a massive ANIMAL CORE.

This core is what dictates our sexuality, not what you will or will not condone smiley.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by 50calibre(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ OP, you ain't seen nothing yet. I expect that a girl of 25 who has a brother, would understand the issues associated with young/growing boys.

I did worse, I once spit into a girls vag*na when I was 7, I put my hands multiple times into girls vag*nas before I was 12, I dress up as a girl, along with some other guys, to gain access into girls hostels just to spy on them -

( on one occasion we camouflaged as girls and went in, the hostel was triple bunked, we took the floor bed and from that position, kept looking under the skirt of girls crossing the bunk, we were caught on one occasion )

I've spied on many girls bathing, even relatives, I remember bathing with my aunt in a camp when I was about 5 or 6, it was a female bathroom, there were other adult females there, but they regarded me as a kid but I knew I fed my eyes that day.

I pressed my mum's bo*bs till about 13, and of course I sniffed girls undies but one thing I never did was steal them.

You got to understand that a 17 year old boy is growing, those attitude would stop with age. Nothing wrong in sniffing female undies, girls sniff guys shirts at times the difference is mature guys won't go around sniffing random female's undies or trying to steal them.

The attraction to smell is in the brain, opposite se*xes emit chemical compounds known as pheromones, that attracts mates.

15 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
bunsexy: like Seriously.....u mean is the normal thing for nigerian guys to sniff panties....wtf

Apparently. Pervs.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yield: Apparently. Pervs.

Ask the person you quoted why she had to personalize it by saying 'NIGERIAN MEN'?
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

Ask the person you quoted why she had to personalize it by saying 'NIGERIAN MEN'?

Why're you getting upset? If it doesn't apply to you, ignore. Otherwise ...erm, never mind. Make I no talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by barackohandso(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yield: ^ Why're you getting upset? If it doesn't apply to you, ignore. Otherwise ...erm, never mind. Make I no talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

So even after all the testimonies/confessions you've read, you're still doubting? Just face the fact, take it or leave it: it happens. No one's saying it's right, just that it's human nature, science approves of it sef.

Afterall there are many things that people do that aren't right; stealing, molestation, kidnapping just to mention a few. The OP should be happy that it was her undies he was sniffing not her private parts (yes it happens)

And the notion that only Nigerian kids do this is just barbaric.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by onila(f): 4:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
50calibre: @ OP, you ain't seen nothing yet. I expect that a girl of 25 who has a brother, would understand the issues associated with young/growing boys.

I did worse, I once spit into a girls vag*na when I was 7, I put my hands multiple times into girls vag*nas before I was 12, I dress up as a girl, along with some other guys, to gain access into girls hostels just to spy on them -

( on one occasion we camouflaged as girls and went in, the hostel was triple bunked, we took the floor bed and from that position, kept looking under the skirt of girls crossing the bunk, we were caught on one occasion )

I've spied on many girls bathing, even relatives, I remember bathing with my aunt in a camp when I was about 5 or 6, it was a female bathroom, there were other adult females there, but they regarded me as a kid but I knew I fed my eyes that day.

I pressed my mum's boobs till about 13, and of course I sniffed girls undies but one thing I never did was steal them.

You got to understand that a 17 year old boy is growing, those attitude would stop with age. Nothing wrong in sniffing female undies, girls sniff guys shirts at times the difference is mature guys won't go around sniffing random female's undies or trying to steal them.

The attraction to smell is in the brain, opposite se*xes emit chemical compounds known as pheromones, that attracts mates.
follow me smiley
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
onila: follow me smiley

Make I come?!
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yield: ^ Why're you getting upset? If it doesn't apply to you, ignore. Otherwise ...erm, never mind. Make I no talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

If you see nothing wrong with the 'Nigerian Men' generalization in her Post, then I guess I now understand how you reason...
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

If you see nothing wrong with the 'Nigerian Men' generalization in her Post, then I guess I now understand how you reason...
Whooosh! Rofl grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Okijajuju1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yield: Whooosh! Rofl grin grin grin lipsrsealed

You are very lucky I'm now a Born again Christian... angry

Back when I was still a sinner, God knows what I would have done to you now via bluetooth... angry

Thank you Jewish God for Saving me with the Blood of your Jewish Son from my native & primitive African Gods that like Goat Blood instead of human blood..

#Does Sign of the cross..
#Drinks 2 shots of Holy water
#Eats Plantain fried with Olive Oil..

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
LMAO! Hows does someone get caught for stealing #20, 50, 200 notes?? When your mates were robbing their fathers undecided

#7000 for a copy of readers digest. Classy teenage girls don't steal, we only manipulate our parents cheesy

#Female children winning cool
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by 190theclown: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nutase: Naija gehs too stingy self. Leave d souvenirs for d pevert now grin

I just tire grin grin
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
yuzedo: What a sexy thread. I'm VERY interested in getting to know the OP! grin grin

But nne, why are you so angry that a nigga was sniffing yo toto garment? Are you afraid it has a repugnant smell and the kid'll rat you out? grin

Anyway wuz yo numba? We need to collaborate on finding a solution to this rampant anomaly. kiss
lol grin .... Pervert alert
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by DonaldGenes(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
bunsexy: what are u guys really sniffing...piss,ovulation discharge,menstration ...
.or what exactly
Awefully disqusting! Makes me wanna puke right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.