Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (16851 Views)

I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by bunsexy(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2013
My Brother's friend who is btw 17 or 18 came for a Sleepover, am 25 . My Parents were out and wanted me to pretty much 'babysit' them while they were away. time went by and I wanted to go for a Walk. As I got back went back to my Room I saw with my own eyes my Brothers Friend smelling my Underwear from my Laundry Basket I was so shoked I stubbornly cleared my throat and he turned away swiftly and looked at me, and couldnt say a word,dropped my painties and left with shame....later that day I sneakily went into my Brothers Friends bag to see if he took anything, As I opened his bag I saw my Bra and 2 of my Underwear, I just got so Furious but couldn't do much.
What should I do about my brothers friend and is it normal? To me sniffing panties is just disgusting, You are smelling something that someone rubs their genitals on.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by melicent: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2013
[color=][/color][color=#990000][/color] BEWARE may be he wan give his girlfriend.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by acume: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2013
He was trying to steal your undies and give it to her sister claiming he bought it, sniffing your pants is to find out the dirty ones, call your brother's attention to what happened and show him what you disvered and hear the poor boy out
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2013
Probably wanna know what u smell like down there. Maybe he is crushing on you
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by UyiIredia(m): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2013
LMAO. Dude wanted to know what kitten juice smells like. He ain't the only one whodunnit though.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2013
Lmfao!b!! Hahahahahahahahaahahahah this is so damn funny!!! Hahahahahah, funny as hell!!!! The young boy is seriously crushing on you... He wants to have the smell of you in his brain
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2013
Rotflmfao
Your panties is the guys muse!Sure he wud ejaculate when he keeps smelling it ;Ddisgusting!!! angry angry.You shud have given him a recovery slap',he is sooo sick!
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by sonyc00(m): 10:31am On Sep 29, 2013

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by troy20(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2013
its normal.u gurls dnt understand d male sex make-up.males r sexual beings.we r no more diffrent 4rm d male animals who sniff d rear regions of d femals.its ingraved in thier DNA.however humans r humans cause we can apply a measure of control n can tel rite 4rm wrong.his developing actively sexualy.its part of his puberty as a male.he jst needs guidiance.besides believe me dia is nothing like d natural sniffy scent of a female punny.expecialy wen a male is on heat lol

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by knockturnal(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Its noting strange..... the young testosterone filled guy had probably been oogling ur behind all the while he was at ur house. Since he cud not phuck, finger, or lick ur punnany, the closest tin was to get a feel of u from sniffing ur undies. I wont be suprised if he had peeped tru ur keyhole while u were having ur bath.
*i was once young also*
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Toktee(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
One day dat boy will rap.e u,trust me
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by OmoAlata1(f): 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
That is so normal. There are a lot of pantie sniffers out there, u will be shocked. They are perfectly normal. Next time, he comes over hide your panties and lock your room. It is also very normal for them to want to take one as souvenir

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by djeezy(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Op, your panties turns him on, so he deemed it fit to have it handy. Why travel to Beljing when you can sniff it in your house. That's weird, that chap is a freak, let your bro dissociate with him forthwith.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by OmoAlata1(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
djeezy: Op, your panties turns him on, so he deemed it fit to have it handy. Why travel to Beljing when you can sniff it in your house. That's weird, that chap is a freak, let your bro dissociate with him forthwith.

So he should not have friends cos of his fetish? How many of ur friends do you know of that have weird "abnormal" fetish? I am sure you associate with people daily and maybe even attend events with them and you have no clue if they have fetish or not.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
If i'm right, u guys are tryna say sniffing panties ain't no big deal, yeah
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by djeezy(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Omo_Alata:

So he should not have friends cos of his fetish? How many of ur friends do you know of that have weird "abnormal" fetish? I am sure you associate with people daily and maybe even attend events with them and you have no clue if they have fetish or not.
He should have people like him as friends.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by OmoAlata1(f): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
djeezy: He should have people like him as friends.

Are you yourself perfectly normal? What is even normal? People have all types of fetish. Most of these people are very educated and articulate. I will bet you, at least 1-2 of your good friends right now have a fetish that you have no idea about.
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by djeezy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Omo_Alata:

Are you yourself perfectly normal? What is even normal? People have all types of fetish. Most of these people are very educated and articulate. I will bet you, at least 1-2 of your good friends right now have a fetish that you have no idea about.
Why are you defending/justifying evil? It doesn't change the fact that it's fetish and if I choose to dissociate myself from any of my friends that is fetish, it's simply hinged on the best reason. He not only sniffed her panties, he stole her effects too. Meaning he's a thief. So what's your fetish?
Re: I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties by jaybee3(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2013

(1)

(18+) "See The Housemaid My Husband Bought Home" (pics) / Why Is Red The Color Of Valentine? / Album Download: Kendrick Lamar Good Kid, M.a.a.d City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.