Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. (41415 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Fatdon(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2013
Scores of students have been killed in yet another attack by terrorist group, Boko Haram, in Yobe state.

The insurgents attacked the College of Agriculture Gujba, 50 KM south of Damaturu, the state capital yesterday night and killed several students.

A staff of the school who confirmed the attack to Channels Television said several dead bodies are still being recovered from bushes, hostels and classes in and around the school as scores were killed in the attack.

The source also revealed that surviving students are at the moment making efforts to re unite with their families in fear of further attacks by the insurgents.

The security agencies are yet to confirm the incident.
www.channelstv.com/home/2013/09/29/several-students-dead-as-boko-haram-attacks-college-of-agriculture-in-yobe/

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Fatdon(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2013
Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace

650 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by mployer(m): 10:15am On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
peace
sounds funny sha. Wish I neva laughed on serious issue like this. embarassed
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Fatdon(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2013
m-ployer:
sounds funny sha. Wish I neva laughed on serious issue like this. embarassed
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 29, 2013
The military should use a chemical weapon against Boko Haram

18 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Akpaife(m): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Boko harm wht do u gain look at how u r killing ur follow human being

U r killing helpless piple thinking dat u r strong why nt kill those dat loot ds nation

Nigeria military ontop of d situation
Security every where bt nobody is working

Bt every month them r collecting salary

7 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by kingofpool: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2013
Rili & I Tink Dat.......§¤¤§*¥** They Need JESUS maka ndu ha n' elu uwa

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by eminemkayc: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2013
Seems the military option is no more effective in nipping this armed insurgency in the bud once and for all. I think theres some level of espionage, sabotage nd lack of loyalty amongst the foot soldiers given the mandate to root out these elements,else why would this go unabated? The whole issue seems to be exacerbating nd maligning the initial success of the military...

3 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Caleboha(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Shekau challenged islamic clerics to convince the world he is not abiding by islamic injunctions, non of them did! Why couldn't they? Because there's no sufficient evidence in the Qu'ran to prove it is a religion of Piss! Outright instructions to kill, destroy and loot with an eternal reward in a holy book! With such international awareness, worsening chaos especially in Muslim countries, increasing civilisation, I foresee the END of Islam. A TIME will come when sanity will prevail and reason will be restored. It may take a while, probably a few generations more but mark my words; THINGS will be very different!!! sad

62 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by franchizy(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2013
In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

24 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by pomporiking: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

Image of the north?da faaq you talking bout..islam is a religion of peace but why na where una muslims plenty pass all over the world violence plenty join
Y'all are blood suckers

77 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Onyejiuwaokoh: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
May God save your soul from the cultism called Islam.Wherever there is Islam blood flows.

50 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by idumuose(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2013

Are Ɣ☺u sure Ɣ☺u or your relatives are not one of them?
I am just asking oo.Because judging from your post,it seems
Ɣ☺u are sympathetic to their cause.I am not saying Ɣ☺u are,
but it seems Ɣ☺u are in support of bokko haaram.
Islam is indeed a religion of 'peace'

14 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by franchizy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
idumuose:

Are Ɣ☺u sure Ɣ☺u or your relatives are not one of them?
I am just asking oo.Because judging from your post,it seems
Ɣ☺u are sympathetic to their cause.I am not saying Ɣ☺u are,
but it seems Ɣ☺u are in support of bokko haaram.
Islam is indeed a religion of 'peace'

Tell me in a country where the Blessings of God have been turned to a curse, why souldnt there be misery and corruption, in a country where God have been dethroned for materialistic pursuits, how can there be deep seated happiness.
When we have continued to bite the finger that is feeding us, how can we see peace.
Here we are all entitled to our own opinion but hold on, it was Rev. Father Kukah who said that the God who created us witout us cannot save us witout us.
I still believe dat dialogue is d only panacea to the Boko Haram menace.
My condolence to the families of the dead as I'm not a Boko Haram sympathizer but jst said my views. We need ur own views as well please

4 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Dereformer(m): 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
peace

I keep saying it, Islam is a curse to this world.

56 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Koolmexxi(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
You are not only delusional but also obviously ignorant. 60% of BH christians It's really disgusting how pathetic most of u sound in trying to defend these barbaric acts.

65 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Rhemar(m): 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2013
what 'll anyone gain by taking the lives of fellow humans for no just cause but hiding under the disguise of religion.

3 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
chidindufrank: The military should use a chemical weapon against Boko Haram
damn, not just boko haram, but on all muslims up north.. Infact, the nigerian government should go and borrow syria's chemical weapon from the U.N, before it is destroyed. Anyone who believes in islam, is a potential terrorist.. The only good muslim is a dead muslim. " Islam is a totalitarian theocratic political ideology, it is not a religion. It has not been a religion since 622AD, and we need to have individuals that stand up and say that.. "

32 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by LordMecuzy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Northern Muslims

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Fatdon(m): 1:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lord Mecuzy: Northern Muslims
Yea northern Muslims
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nonybb: 1:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba

6 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nonybb: 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nonybb: They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nonybb: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
banega: damn, not just boko haram, but on all muslims up north.. Infact, the nigerian government should go and borrow syria's chemical weapon from the U.N, before it is destroyed. Anyone who believes in islam, is a potential terrorist.. The only good muslim is a dead muslim. " Islam is a totalitarian theocratic political ideology, it is not a religion. It has not been a religion since 622AD, and we need to have individuals that stand up and say that.. "
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by kekakuz(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
.dear lord
teach our empty skull leader to know ta violence is not te solution to terrorism. how do u hurt someone who is willing to die.
terrorism is like cancer.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Codedrock(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
I DEY WATCH.. LET SEE ANY ASUU FREAK ENTER HERE AND COMMENT RUBBISH! I go...

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Chukabiz(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
These guys are really out for war.

2015 ? Ok na
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by lifestyle1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
undecided
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by kettykin: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
First they came for the igbos, and I did not speak out--Because I was not an igbo.Then they came for the Christians, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Christian.Then they came for the white expatriates, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a white expatriate.Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.This is the story of Nigerians who condoned evils done to other tribes, today we hear of nigerian vultures making bullet proof charms for boko haram not knowing that boko haram will one day come for them

43 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Sunymoore(m): 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
The story is real and they killed three of my childhood friends. May their souls rest in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
what a bunch of cooning copycats.
why haven't they been nuked already?
im so tired of these people man. undecided undecided
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
SHEKAU!!! DnT Dare Me!

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by nyabingi(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nonybb: They did it for allah. This is the real muslim, others are pretending and compromising and in the sight of allah they are hypocrite. These are ppl in the vineyard of allah and 72 virgins are inevitable. Allah will reward them with houris(with big eye) and energize their manhood with sustained erection and strength. Our prophet is fulfilled at the zeal of his workers. Allahu arkba

my goodness what a religion! shocked

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / Dino Malaye Receives A Gift From A Female Fan, Rocks Ajekun Iya T-Shirt / Shekau: Borno Youths Send Threatening Message To Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.