Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

"The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. (11653 Views)

The Murder Case- A short story / The Blame Switch - A Short Story / Life's Symphony: A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Tonia500(f): 5:53am On Oct 02, 2013
E<R>F:

High five Aunty.

Welcome on board.

The King? I don't think the King/Chief had a problem. . . .it's that black devil angry

Thanks ma'am
okay am waiting oh since eze promoe refuse to update,am waiting on u.
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by EzePromoe: 8:09am On Oct 02, 2013
E<R>F update o.
Fast fast fast cheesy
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Kslib(m): 8:17am On Oct 02, 2013
Still following..
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 8:46am On Oct 02, 2013
Tonia500: okay am waiting oh since eze promoe refuse to update,am waiting on u.

Yea my sist it won't be long. . .

LOL Eze will update soon, he is my biggest boss ooh . . .his story introduced me to Lit section. . .nd u know wah that means.

Lemme think small, i go update before 10. . .hopefully
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 8:48am On Oct 02, 2013
adegwurulez: nw dis is way beyond my expectation.... bliev me bro, u gat talent

Thanks Boss. . . I'm glad you enjoying it
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: E<R>F update o.
Fast fast fast cheesy

My Boss don show. I'll update right away, but i'll first read your update. . . tongue
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2013
Kslib: Still following..

Thank you sire, i'm right behind you. smiley

The next update would be short; but it would be continued as soon as possible.

Please bear with me sad
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Ozoigbon walked alone along the thorns towards Jezebel: who was at the front of Lucifer; he did obeisance.
Jezebel was a young woman presumed to be in her late 30's. Her make-ups made her face more of like a grosteque figure; her face was painted with the different colours of the rainbow.

Her eyebrows few inches long, pierced straightwards and sparkles like two sharp swords scraping each other violently. Her upper lip was by far larger than the lower lip that it was hardly noticed, and were painted with different colours too; with her extremely long nails: about thirty inches long; above all her face shone like a star.

She saw Ozoigbon approached, he was walking gracefully and proudly; he was indeed a great man- how which he understood what was up with him. She had been a queen for milenniums, and she had seen many great mortalloids brought down by Kids that had few atoms of the Creator's grace.

"Ozoigbon might be an exemption if he co-orperates again" She told herself. On the contrary his reign might soon be up.
She pitied him a little because she had had a good time once with him and smiled knowingly, because Ozoigbon might end on top of her.

*TBC SHORTLY*
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Tonia500(f): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2013
*Still waiting*
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 1:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
"Ozoigbon, you made the best decision of your life, for not picking up a fight with that Lad on your," a voice thundered slowly & calmly. The voice sound as if it was amplified as he speaks.

"You would have been dead, if you hadn't come" the voice added. It Lucifer their king.

"I don't really understand, what really is in this young man that even Lucifer seems feared him?" Ozoigbon said angrily but mindfully, after bowing.

"Lucifer fears no one! You are the would-be victim here; you are the tool" Lucifer corrected him.

"I know thats why i'm here, help me , please what do i do?" Ozoigbon said trying hard to correct his previous speech, to the unpredictable Dark King.

"You can't overcome him with your powers, he had direct link with the creator; GOD. You were tormented with your conscience, so you need to be awaken; on that you can't face him," Lucifer lamented.

Sadness mixed with anxiety gripped Ozoigbon, he knew the Lad was extraordinary, but not this great.

"But why great one? Am i not Ozoigbon-the-great? Are you not Lucifer?

Why? He asked again. Are there no strategies available? Tell me Lucifer," Ozoigbon asked Lucifer multiple questions.

"Strategies you say? We've used multiple strategies on him in the past; we've done alot him, but we never knew he would go stronger. He made up his mind to live clean upon all the dirts we packed in his way; or are you ready to be patient and wait for more years?"

"No! No! No! Never, we must end him now, i'm ready to do all it takes, anything!" assured Ozoigbon.

"What do i do great one? " he manage to ask a sensible question humbly.

"Your powers are not enough to get rid of him; he neither remain stagnant nor go weaker but stronger by the day."

"I only can get rid of him, but i need a medium, which is You- that's the only remedy!"

"How could this be great one?" Ozoigbon coughed out.

"You know the rules, why asking? It's either i lay with you or you lay with Jezebel my wife, then i would take over your body fully" Lucifer concluded.

Ozoigbon wanted to let out a loud laugh, but he feared for his life so he comported himself. He couldn't comprehend the fact that Lucifer added the first alternative.

"So Lucifer is gay, little wonder why those churchy people preach against them" he thought to himself foolishly. He did not knowthe consequences of allowing Lucifer treat his ass rudely but, he had layed with Jezebel before and had a testicle off, as a sacrifice.

"Should i sacrifice the remainder or face the uncertain Lucifer?" he thought within himself

" I go for Jezebel" he finally said while feeling his remaining testis for the last time. Jezebel knew before hand how this would end.

"So be it"

"POOOM"

Ozoigbon smiled to himself thinking of his achievements, "having Lucifer's wife for the second time was joke" he thought.

But he frowned immediately when he felt an emptiness between his legs- He was without testicles, how it was constructed, he cared less. All he knew was how to terminate the man that kept him on the run.

After the emptiness he whole felt like some part of his body was leaving him. He tried in vain to keep his body together, he folded his fingers tightly & struggled with himself, but the force was much more than that of his physical stregth. He almost gave up, when he felt his body shrinking slowly & then rapidly; he passed out.

Emiru approached the shouting Chief. He hated it when Ozoigbon was called, because he was not ready for the old man yet. He stil had to evangelize and teach the multitude to turn from all their secretive evil ways. He was not there for war, but for peace; but everything had a candid purpose. All ways, he was always alert to face worst at any moment.

As he approached him, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach; he then recalled he had been on a 14 day fast, that day being the last day. Though he was weak physically but spiritually, he was stronger than a Lion.

"I'm not here for all this, let's talk things out, i intend no harm and i'm thankful i caused none" Emiru said defendingly.

The Chief was too afraid to speak, Emiru took him by hand and led him to his throne, making him sit down.

"You need to repent of your evil ways and turn to God, your creator"

"Your evil would lead you to only one place "HELL" the den of Lucifer; were there would be suffering and gnashing of teeth"

"For the humans you sacrificed monthly, a similar permanent sacrifice had been made thousands of years ago by the creator's son Jesus, that you'd sacrifice no more but just live right through Him" Emiru said, lecturering him on what he had heard from him ten years ago. Maybe it was a bit clearer now, since the chief listened sternly wanting to know more.

"How do you feel when you see your subjects suffer?"
"How do you feel when you cheat them, convet their lands, houses and scourge them to death?"
"How do you feel when you oppress them unjustly for things that are all vanity?"

*TBC*
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tonia500: *Still waiting*

Done ma'am. smiley

*ContentForSale*
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by joywendy(f): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
E<R>F:

Done ma'am. smiley

It's frustrating to the Op when you read and click "back" grin

Drop comments . . .bad or good, no fear how i go feel....

Thanks. . . God is watching you clicking "back" angry
hahaha u aint serious. nyc,still following. waitin....
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 1:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
joywendy: hahaha u aint serious. nyc,still following. waitin....
LOL . . .

It's like they didn't see that topic grin

The story will end soon . .just chill

1 Like

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
What sud we click if we don't click back
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2013
Damex333: What sud we click if we don't click back

grin Reply
grin
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Damex I quit ooh. . .
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by adegwurulez(m): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
am suspecting dis guy o, hw comes he knws wat happens in the underworld

1 Like

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
adegwurulez: am suspecting dis guy o, hw comes he knws wat happens in the underworld

LoL . . Abeg ooh bros..

It's fiction ooh grin

1 Like

Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
adegwurulez: am suspecting dis guy o, hw comes he knws wat happens in the underworld
don't mind him o, am sure he has gone there before maybe a tourist visit.
EF I press reply but still nothing happened.
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Damex333: don't mind him o, am sure he has gone there before maybe a tourist visit.
EF I press reply but still nothing happened.

Chai. . .nairaland have modified my name to "EF"

You didn't how come you commented?

Go and update where you wrote "very shortly" grin
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
E<R>F:

Chai. . .nairaland have modified my name to "EF"

You didn't how come you commented?

Go and update where you wrote "very shortly" grin
where is that
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 12:08am On Oct 03, 2013
“What about the innocent you killed, you think you would never face retribution for all the evil you've perpetuated?”

“Yea, for do not be decieved what ever a man soweth thus shall he reap, as you've sown expect to reap the repercussion; but there is a remedy”

Emiru was still saying when the atmosphere changed, it became a little bit(though pronounced) dark unusually as hot dry wind blew in gently. Emiru ignored the change, so did the Chief.

He continued:
“You need to repent of your evil ways, renounce them and accept Jesus, the son of God, the Creator as your Lord and Saviour; for though your sins are like scarlet, they shall become white as snow- though red as crimson, they shall be like wool” Emiru completed.

The Chief was bitter, so was Edafe & some of the persons present in the palace; they feared the worse & regretted their wrongs. They had had a lot of fun in their wrongs; they knew it was wrong but they thought it's worth it.

The Chief mumbled some certain unknown words fidgetting; he was full of thoughts. He thought of all he had done, how he had sowered deeply in evil. He was once a kind-hearted lovely prince, whose elder brother though adopted was supposed to be the king; he had no objections until Ozoigbon the priest instigated evil in his heart, for his brother, his father and his people. He banished his brother & was crowned the Chief of the kingdom by Ozoigbon. Since then it was as if Ozoigbon tamed him, he found himself always supporting most his decisions, though reluctantly.

Though he enjoyed every bit of his doings; he had no peace and rest of mind. His conscience was dead but, it awakens occasionally and tormented him badly; there was nothing he could do as walking with Ozoigbon was like, walking with Lucifer himself. Sometimes he was afraid of himself; though he was stone-hearted, he was also foam-hearted when Mr Conscience awakens.

He wanted peace, he wanted forgiveness; he wanted to smile freely without evil in mind. He wanted to see people happy again in his kingdom, he wanted to see the smile of the little ones, he wanted to see the people dancing happily and freely not him imposing it on them. He wanted to see his only known brother for just once, so he can ask for mercy, hug him & kiss him.

Many a thought filled him, he felt like crying; his eyes had gone crimson red, he lost interest in the throne- he want more happiness, fulfillment and peace; he wanted to be loved by all but it seems it was too late.

He glanced at Emiru who was waiting patiently for the sober Chief to give him his word; it was as if he knew what was up with him. He needed peace from this wailing conscience, he needed forgiveness.

“What must i do to have peace Emiru? What must i do to be forgiven off this load of sins?”

“My kingdom? My estate? I will give all if it what it takes” the Chief voiced out full of regrets.

“The kingdom of God is not bought with silver or gold; you just have to confess that Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of God(the Creator) is Lord, that he died for your sins, and God raised him from death on the third day. Recieve him into your life renounce your evil ways and that is all” Emiru persuaded.

“Is that all?” The Chief asked in disbelief. There was no doubt, he believed all Emiru told him about Jesus: how he died and was raised- he confessed it; but there was something wrong.

“What about those people i instigated their death, the evils? Will they not come after me?” he asked Emiru confusingly.

“If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are past away and behold everything had become new” Emiru quoted.

The Chief still would not get but needed furthur clarity.

“The moment you believe in Him, you become new and afresh, all your old sins and evil ways are past away- that means they no longer count as you are a new man, as if born again- without corruption!” Emiru explained.

“Now this was incredible; it was too good to be true” the Chief pondered.

“All the evil i did, the people i oppressed, the families i eradicated, and multi loads of evil he perpetuated would be wiped off, if only i believed?” He asked no one in particular as his eyes brightens, his eye-lid were raised up, as mixture of surprise and joy filled his countenance.

He started feeling lighter, as if a mighty log of wood was being lifted off his head as he shouted “I believe in Jesus, I recieve Him” not without jumping up from were he sat feeling relieved, overjoyed, fulfilled and peace filled. He was finally free from the wailings of his own conscience. He admired everyone and everything around, he gained pleasure in smiling to no-one in particular; he was anew. And So were a few keenly listened as Emiru taught; they turned to God also.

“What's next Emiru?” the Chief asked putting on the biggest grin, he'd ever wore for many decades.

“We need to pray”
“Lord Jesus . . .” as Emiru was about to continue,. . .

*TBC* Good Mawning All..
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2013
Damex333: where is that

The Link
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 12:27am On Oct 03, 2013
How do i underline a word on?

And write in italics?

Anybody?
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by adegwurulez(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2013
it takes a creative mind to put down a story of this sort... for preaching christ through your story, thou shall be blessed.
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
^^ Well done sir
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
*Typing*
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by FoxyFlow(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
angry angry angry angry

What's the story about?

I am about to come down on you real hard angry angry

I dey come make I go read from beginning!! grin
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Foxy_Flow:
1) What's the story about?

2) I am about to come down on you real hard

3)I dey come make I go read from beginning!! grin

Big Boss, you are welcome sir.

1) The power wen small pass naa shuooh.

2) Na him i want ooh, use rock and rod hit me jhoor.

3) So u neva even read reach here self? grin

I'm still typing o cheesy
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
As he was to continue his speech a thick darkness eloped the whole arena, suddenly followed an increase in temperature; it increased, and increased. The temperature rose to the extent that the wears of some in the palace, ignited slowly, then rapidly. A very dry strange wind blew steadily from a point in the palace; the wind grew wild, as it came out from its source with much force that it began lifting every object. The chairs jumped up with great force that it fell on some persons, the clothes of some tore away from their bodies.

“Save them,” Emiru, who was confused at the happenings around him, managed to cough out concluding his previous prayers.

The strange wind became noticeable, as it moves with a mooing sound, it directs its focus on Emiru and approached him with a great speed. Emiru hearing the voice of the wind as it came closer, lifted up his head and let out a shout: “Peace be still” and immediately a cool calm wind blew into the atmosphere, light filled, and everything became normal. Almost immediately, the point of which the strange wind originated from became dark; a sound which was like that of the molecules of a boiling water, was heard. It became so loud that it was as if it boiled in a container that was about to bur
st. The sound grew to its peak, and there was a loud explosion as that of an active volcano; large flaming pebbles flew out with great force from the source.

The pebbles approached all the humans present in the palace, and sent all of them down; the force was enough to fall them, but it didn't kill any. A large pebble hits Emiru and sent him staggering for a long distance backwards till he regains his balance.

He was still bemused about the whole incident, he never came to the palace for a show of power with some unknown dark forces. He never wanted the things to end in the rough way it was turning into; he wanted all to turn from their evil ways, even Ozoigbon, since that was the greatest thing that delights the Creator. He was praying in his spirit for wisdom, he wanted to do the right thing. He was confused.

The source of the explosion was now filled with fire; there was a loud laugh heard, as a man came out of the fire.
The voice was perfectly & undoubtfully that of Ozoigbon, but the body, face were perfectly parallel to Ozoigbon's. The man breezed out of the fire unharmed; he was wearing a purple gown that covered his head, he was without cowries on his neck. His staff was moving besides him without him holding it, the head of the staff had a shinning globe, it shone as if the sun was trapped it it. His face was partly dark, partly fair; so was the whole body divided in the colours. He had deep eyes as Ozoigbon's; the darker part of his body resembles that of Ozoigbon. He was a combination of Lucifer & Ozoigbon; but Lucifer was more than a thousand times greater than Ozoigbon, so his features overcame that of Ozoigbon, and was more pronounced- though it was his flesh.

Fear was visibly seen in the whole arena as
Lucigbon(Lucifer+Ozoigbon), let out a loud laugh and said:

“Don't be a joker, you don't work indirectly or directly for Lucifer & escape retribution, either on earth or beyond. Even if when you narrowly escape it on earth, you must face it after earth.”

“In either ways you must face death” Lucigbon spat out.

“Adogbo, he called the Chief, we came into this together; you are the tool, and you must face me”

“You enjoyed the killings; you smiled only when you see them(the people) suffer; you converted their belongings; you had different killing strategies, you burnt many; yes we did it. All this you can't escape, no you can't!”

“If you try playing dirty, you will go with this man; with all your sins, you can't escape retribution. . .” Lucifer thundered.

*TBC*

Don't be vex, my great SF'S and F'S for the late update. . . .
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
Done.
Re: "The Lesser Power" - A Short Amazin Story. by ERF: 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2013
All My Active Followers Don Lost angry

So Pathetic cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sneaker (short Story) / Saved By Sin / Read Corpers' Lodge For Free This Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.