Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 (71099 Views)

Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by nagoma(m): 8:58am On Sep 30, 2013
[b][/b]

WE ARE NOT A SERIOUS COUNTRY[size=16pt]
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2013
Doctored interview. 2015 elections definitely to be rigged.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by nodullin(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2013
KingMEXX: You call someone that did something great for yur Country a leech?? designing the National flag means nothing to yu?? No wonder yur a retard just like the retardeen yu support. what has a fool like yu done for this nation, yu pathetic nitwit? Mtcheew ingrate

Are you saying if you are giving the task to design the national flag... you wont be able to come up with a good job

I am not saying he shouldn't be appreciated though.. but I'm certain he was paid for the Job & certainly not owed anyfin by FG sentiments aside

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Backanah(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Nice chat here. Its a pressure meeting u oga Jonathan cool

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by greenbabe(f): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2013
it's well
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by joseph1832(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin "Action speaks louder than words" that's all I have to say regarding the PMC.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Mzmohmoh: 9:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Am quite disappointed because education is paramount in every country n their needs taking very seriously. Our dear president was once a lecturer n its so suprising dat he is saying this. ASUU is nt d bad guy becuz if dey call off bet me by nextyr we will v anoda strike. This strike should make a difference.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by michealade(m): 9:43am On Sep 30, 2013
legalcode:

Lmao!!!!! @ your "thats why you languish in poverty. What a chronic preposterous wretch"......Nairaland rich man ...hahahahahaha!! When they lift the veil of NL, your type will be funny to behold.............I am a confirmed Delta Man and i doubt your identity.....we dont breed your type. Go home and confirmed once again whom your parents are.
iv been forced to comment abt d way u reply pipu.seriousli, ur so immature and dumb........atleast if u love ur president,support him if others dont let dem be...i dont like d president.so please grow up
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
legalcode: Having perused through all comments on this topic ; this is my submission and verdict. (1) That all the critics of GEJ are just from a particular tribe (2) That all criticism recorded on the above topic are pre-meditated i.e most of the comments against GEJ would always be same even if he did well. (3) That most of those that commented on the above topic are either undergraduates or jambites; considering the content of their comment. (4) That the Channels lady cme to the media chat with the same Lagos mentality of GEJ must go 'which APC has succeeded in indoctirtaing same into their minds via the press. (5) That the yorubas and Boko Haram should bear it in mind that the 'GEJ must go' slogan is for them alone as everyother person in other parts of the country has a contrary view......GOD BLESS NIJA!!!

If this statement is from an otherwise responsible adult. I must forever keep it firmly in mind that older age is no guarantee for discernment on issues, especially those of national import.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by 1025: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2013
sometimes i ask myself; how long does it take to start and end a project? by the end of this tenure, jonathan would have completed 6 years as the president of nigeria so what kind of project can someone start and will not be able to complete in 6 years?
again, if it is all about looting, how long does a president need to loot enough money for his tenth generations unborn? if jonathan is here to loot and he has done so for 6 years, who says he is not rich enough?
i wonder what is wrong with us nigerians and africans as a whole. how can one person rule a country of over 180 million nigerians for 6 years and yet he is not satisfied? is it wrong for others to rule? if it is possible, let every nigerian taste the seat even if it is for one month for everybody.
why are ppl killing stealing and destroying to remain in power yet they say there is nothing there?
all these media chats to me makes no sense. use ur time very well and stop looking beyond ur tenure. if any leader is doing well, i don't think that one should be worried about been re-elected. in imo state for example, i don't think Rochas okorocha is as worried as jonathan. do the right things and the masses and ur works will speak for u.
light is improving yet we are spending heavily on generators even in ur budget there is room for millions to be spent on generators. hospitals are equipped yet u run to abroad at the slightest headache. schools are improved yet no rich man has his child here schooling.
how long did mandella rule south africa after 27 years in prison and which other african leader has his type of respect? is not about how far but how well.
the whole problem in nigeria is from pdp. u call urself a political party yet obasanjo to yar adua to u is a change of govt and yar adua to jonathan is a new govt - how? does this party have manifesto at all? what is their agenda for nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by playmode(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2013
53 years and NTA broadcast quality looks like sh!t.I could not even hear what they were saying
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by bima06: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2013
On the ASUU strike i think dialogue is key
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2013
legalcode: Having perused through all comments on this topic ; this is my submission and verdict. (1) That all the critics of GEJ are just from a particular tribe (2) That all criticism recorded on the above topic are pre-meditated i.e most of the comments against GEJ would always be same even if he did well. (3) That most of those that commented on the above topic are either undergraduates or jambites; considering the content of their comment. (4) That the Channels lady cme to the media chat with the same Lagos mentality of GEJ must go 'which APC has succeeded in indoctirtaing same into their minds via the press. (5) That the yorubas and Boko Haram should bear it in mind that the 'GEJ must go' slogan is for them alone as everyother person in other parts of the country has a contrary view......GOD BLESS NIJA!!!
Please, permit me to call you a mumu. Granted. Yes, you are a mumu. How do you know a person's tribe in a faceless forum? Or do you cathegorize all the people that are against GEJ as being Yoruba? What a poor logic! Maybe Yoruba people are the most politically sophiticated people. The same cannot be said of Igbo people that are emotional. Reading "The 33 Strategies of War" by Robert Greene has made me understand how emotions can make a people to be easily manipulated. Umu Igbo, onye mere unu ihan?
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Demdem(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2013
bappahman: Presidential Media Chat
GEJ: When we were in US. Okonjo Iwela told me about a WHO report. The report asked people what their greatest challenges in doing business in Nigeria were? Corruption wasn't even number 1 on the list, it was number 3
Reporter: What was number 1 & 2 Mr.
President?
GEJ: I don't know. When we leave here we will have to ask the Coordinating Minister about that.
And he ends the chat thus..
Reporter: Thanks for having us

Did this really happen? I also learnt Jonathan claim he doesn't know if shekau is alive, then who is he fighting?
The fool spends billions to hunt down someone they don't even know if he is alive or not.
Anyway, Ebele has always been a joke.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2013
One thing for sure is GEJ MUST win 2015 elecion and let's see if heaven will fall, then those that are whinning now can go and kill themselves, BULLSHIT!

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 10:26am On Sep 30, 2013
michealade: iv been forced to comment abt d way u reply pipu.seriousli, ur so immature and dumb........atleast if u love ur president,support him if others dont let dem be...i dont like d president.so please grow up
So d best way to show u don't like Mr President is to insult and call d president crazy names? GEJ has done nothing for me and my family but doesn't mean i have to come log in to NL for d sole purpose of doing that. And that's exactly what most of u do here. As if it will change anything. Many people are making good use of d situation and silently waiting for 2015 so they can make their voice heard but no u guys decide to insult and abusive for fun. Shows d kind of homes we are from. What's is not good is not good. Thank u

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2013
1025: sometimes i ask myself; how long does it take to start and end a project? by the end of this tenure, jonathan would have completed 6 years as the president of nigeria so what kind of project can someone start and will not be able to complete in 6 years?
again, if it is all about looting, how long does a president need to loot enough money for his tenth generations unborn? if jonathan is here to loot and he has done so for 6 years, who says he is not rich enough?
i wonder what is wrong with us nigerians and africans as a whole. how can one person rule a country of over 180 million nigerians for 6 years and yet he is not satisfied? is it wrong for others to rule? if it is possible, let every nigerian taste the seat even if it is for one month for everybody.
why are ppl killing stealing and destroying to remain in power yet they say there is nothing there?
all these media chats to me makes no sense. use ur time very well and stop looking beyond ur tenure. if any leader is doing well, i don't think that one should be worried about been re-elected. in imo state for example, i don't think Rochas okorocha is as worried as jonathan. do the right things and the masses and ur works will speak for u.
light is improving yet we are spending heavily on generators even in ur budget there is room for millions to be spent on generators. hospitals are equipped yet u run to abroad at the slightest headache. schools are improved yet no rich man has his child here schooling.
how long did mandella rule south africa after 27 years in prison and which other african leader has his type of respect? is not about how far but how well.
the whole problem in nigeria is from pdp. u call urself a political party yet obasanjo to yar adua to u is a change of govt and yar adua to jonathan is a new govt - how? does this party have manifesto at all? what is their agenda for nigeria?
You are obviously missing d issue here. He is not d one worried. The worried ones are d ones opposing him. Thank u

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2013
Just when I thought the President would say something that would put an end to the ongoing ASUU strike so that my fiancee would finish her programme in the university, go for her service (NYSC), and then we get married, the President showed no sign of the strike ending soon. Mr President make you no allow Satan to use you o o.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Frankharry(m): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2013
for me, he tried but needs to try harder
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
is patience here?
Backanah: Nice chat here. Its a pressure meeting u oga Jonathan cool
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by norigams(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
tayolove12: If u guys don't like jona go to hell

no be hell we dey 4 dis 9ja ? Mtweee
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by mbulela: 1:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
We are more interested in making sure there is no money to steal -GEJ

In saner societies,this man's PHD would have been probed long ago.
What kind of system throws up such an inept man to lead a country at such cross roads?
All those supporting this man are the true enemies of this country.
Even if we must have a south south president,is this the best the ND can do?
This man cannot run a piss up in a brewery talk less of running a country.
Only God can use an instrument this dull to perform miracles.

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
legalcode:

No wonder your old mum remained a fool even at 75yrs..............and that's why after spending a whole 75years on earth she couldnt achieve anything. Pls advice her to get back to the old peoples home.

For insulting his Mother may u perish suddenly and ur life terminate on the day sweetest to you

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
1025: sometimes i ask myself; how long does it take to start and end a project? by the end of this tenure, jonathan would have completed 6 years as the president of nigeria so what kind of project can someone start and will not be able to complete in 6 years?

Good Talk oooo my Brother not all those fools who are blinded by ethnic sentiments I hope they all rot in Jail
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by mbulela: 1:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
ITbomb: I wonder if all these GEJ haters listened to or have recordings of OBJ media chat where a president would leave a serious question and start crackin a joke . Compare to obj , gej media chat is far better
Is that the best you can do?
At least,after cracking the jokes he got around to talking sense.
This man just sounds overwhelmed and out of his depth.

2 Likes

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by Odyluv: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. What is all dis abuses and insults for; Gej, fathers, mothers and even grandma Haba! Dis is too harsh. Nigeria hasn't gotten to whr dey ought to be at dis age. Dis is a fact not an arguement. The hope of this country lies in the hands of the youth, d earlier we realize dat the better. It wud b good we change our pointin-fingers mentality and fight reasonably for what we want. Students wake_up realize nw ASUU/FG does not care about u. Come out all and occupy d streets tirelessly wit ur mattress,toothbrush etc till dey are compelld to call off the strike. Actions always speak louder.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by legalcode(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
balotelli:

For insulting his Mother may u perish suddenly and ur life terminate on the day sweetest to you

You are a real fool. Ok so you think GEJ dont have children abi? So its acceptable to insult GEJ and the wife? You see how dull you are. may your above curse come back to you ten fold.
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by legalcode(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Question on President Jonathan Declaring To contest in 2015 Election.

Response from President Jonathan

"If you want to contest for President, you can contest, you don't have to wait for Mr. Jonathan to declare your ambition....
"Whether I'm contesting or not shouldn't be an issue. If Mr. A wants to contest my not contesting or not should not affect him".
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by shejane: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
legalcode:

No wonder your old mum remained a fool even at 75yrs..............and that's why after spending a whole 75years on earth she couldnt achieve anything. Pls advice her to get back to the old peoples home.
Somtyms I wonda d way u kids talk attimes

I belv uav a mother even iF u dot av is nt enough reason 2 insult som1's mum pls

Learn 2b reasonable in life, skul is nt all abt read nd write, manners nd respect join

1 Like

Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by iyeyemi: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
eph12:
Sir/ma u can't really understand what he said cos u have taken sides already. Until we understand fully what ASUU is fighting for. GEJ said a team established by him had gone round the country taking notes and documenting the decay in d infrastructure even before ASUU thought of strike. That shows its his aim to improve every FG university.

Wow. They've been taken notes? How very inspirational. And to you this is a serious indication that our universities shall be great again? Does this team have a name? What exactly are the terms of reference? Are they working in concert with the schools or anonymously? How does ' team is going round taking notes' sound like a sound plan for heaven's sake
Re: President Media Chat On 29th September 2013 by eph12(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2013
iyeyemi:

Wow. They've been taken notes? How very inspirational. And to you this is a serious indication that our universities shall be great again? Does this team have a name? What exactly are the terms of reference? Are they working in concert with the schools or anonymously? How does ' team is going round taking notes' sound like a sound plan for heaven's sake
Well i visited my alma mata around july and the changes i saw were glaring.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

List Of The Things Buhari Promised Nigerians - Vanguard / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.