Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix (1652 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / See What This Girl Wore To Church And See The Pastor's Reaction On Facebook / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2013
Pose and take a picture for Jesus

Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by AbuMikey(m): 11:27am On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Swaggot00(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
I can't cry not after I've been called a sinner for what I wore!!
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
nadia_SA: I can't cry not after I've been called a sinner for what I wore!!
lol dnt mind them dear. but it depends on the church u attended. i know trousers are allowed in winners' chapel
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by italo: 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Marthakings, are you Catholic?
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
italo: @Marthakings, are you Catholic?
yeah
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by tpia5: 2:24am On Sep 30, 2013
the outfit is ok without you having to draw attention to your butt, just saying.

men will survive not seeing your butt for a few minutes, never mind if some of them say otherwise.

remember google is still there [for the butt or p.orn addicts] regardless if you show yours or not.

no offence!
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 30, 2013
tpia@:
the outfit is ok without you having to draw attention to your butt, just saying.

men will survive not seeing your butt for a few minutes, never mind if some of them say otherwise.

remember google is still there [for the butt or p.orn addicts] regardless if you show yours or not.

no offence!
what's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Vivly(f): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Marthakings:
what's this one saying?
missy martha, you never see. Anywayz, why you come change the title of your diary. The admission list don vomit*in your own words* your name? Gist me abegi
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by okeyxyz(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Marthakings: Pose and take a picture for Jesus
Fine girl. Abeg where is this your church? I need to come check you out more wink
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2013
okeyxyz:
Fine girl. Abeg where is this your church? I need to come check you out more wink

Lol... Dem say post picture you come here dey toast babe.
Yeye man.
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: missy martha, you never see. Anywayz, why you come change the title of your diary. The admission list don vomit*in your own words* your name? Gist me abegi
not yet o my dear. still waiting
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by okeyxyz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
NL member:

Lol... Dem say post picture you come here dey toast babe.
Yeye man.

And Why not? Is toasting forbidden in Christianity? She could be flesh of my flesh nah..
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
okeyxyz:

And Why not? Is toasting forbidden in Christianity? She could be flesh of my flesh nah..

Na true you talk, oya carry on with the toasting.
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Vivly(f): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Marthakings: not yet o my dear. still waiting
ok o. As you dey wait, dey recieve the chyking for ya thread
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Vivly: ok o. As you dey wait, dey recieve the chyking for ya thread
Lol... I pray o.... Guys aint smiling
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Dibangoking(m): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sunday things

2 Likes

Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by twosquare(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
You look Queenish in these though, my lady!!
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
twosquare: You look Queenish in these though, my lady!!
thank u sire
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dibangoking: Sunday things
hmmmm... niceeee
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Dibangoking(m): 12:49am On Oct 01, 2013
Marthakings: hmmmm... niceeee
Thanks ....btw.....I sent you an e-mail.You gotten it yet
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by tpia5: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by tpia5: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Vivly(f): 1:01am On Oct 02, 2013
^^Hehehehe, na still the butt matter dey make you post all these pics?
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by tpia5: 2:11am On Oct 02, 2013
i like to see women who have confidence in themselves without resorting to all types of tricks and stratagems on top male attention.

if you cant define yourself as more than a butt and cleavage, thats horrible self esteem, if you are in the p.orn business, just say so and dont hide behind church.

1 Like

Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Swaggot00(m): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2013
grin
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2013
tpia@:
i like to see women who have confidence in themselves without resorting to all types of tricks and stratagems on top male attention.

if you cant define yourself as more than a butt and cleavage, thats horrible self esteem, if you are in the p.orn business, just say so and dont hide behind church.
:-S ?
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2013

Hmmm....

Pretty face...Check!

Pretty dress...check!

Pretty body built....check!

Hope you have a pretty brain and a terrific attitude to go with it? wink

#Didn't go to Church yesterday.
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 02, 2013
tpia@:

Tpia no go take laff kill pesin.

Op didn't start the thread to cater for your taste in women's dressing.
If you don't like seeing people dressed the way she's dressed then don't look at them.
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by tpiaT: 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2015
Ok

lets reflect the glory of God though, not man.
Re: Let's See What You Wore To Church Today. Share Your Sunday Pix by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2015
Yeye dey smell.

(1) (Reply)

#trial Time: Ex-gov Orji Uzor Kalu & Dele Momodu Visit Prophet T. B Joshua (pix) / Can A Christian Be A FAN Of Phyno,flavour,olamide,psquare Etc / Growing To Spiritual Maturity In Christ: A Christain Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.