Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,736 members, 7,802,217 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Few Pics Of Nnewi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Few Pics Of Nnewi (18226 Views)

Ogbalaelu Spring Water In Abia. Pics Of Water Springing From Rocks In Umuahia / Channels T Crew's Visit To Okigwe - Arondizuogu - Akokwa - Uga - Nnewi Road / Flights To Anambra (nnewi) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino24: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zona.com:

Chino odogwu, i challenge you to help inno with the unizik issue. If you do that succesfully, then i'll believe that you are highly connected as you've always claimed.

Ezi okwu? I never said I'm the PA to the education commissioner, am just an average citizen like you. Mind you UNIZIK is federal university and most sought after citadel in entire East and 2nd most applied university in Nigeria after Unilag. So you can see the challenges people are facing due to very high demand. Again UNIZIK does not do what you guys call 'runs', its always strictly on merit and in most cases good number of merited students are dropped due to high number of students with meritorious results and academic excellence.

However Inno is my inlaw, having married from Nnewi, I have already started making some calls to some non-academic staff that I know to see how I can be of help. It is God that gives everything, I will do my best and leave the rest to HIM. If it works good, if it does not work then we seek advice on what next we can do.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Abagworo(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
chino24:

Ezi okwu? Mind you UNIZIK is federal university and most sought after citadel in entire East and 2nd most applied university in Nigeria after Unilag. So you can see the challenges people are facing due to very high demand. Again UNIZIK does not do what you guys call 'runs', its always strictly on merit and in most cases good number of merited students are dropped due to high number of students with meritorious results and academic excellence.

However Inno is my inlaw, having married from Nnewi, I have already set the ball rolling to see how I can be of help. It is God that gives everything, I will do my best and leave the rest to HIM.

Mbe bu mbe. Ajoo anu.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by oboy3(m): 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
anaedo kwezuenuuuuuu
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Zonacom(m): 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
chino24:

Ezi okwu? I never said I'm the PA to the education commissioner, am just an average citizen like you. Mind you UNIZIK is federal university and most sought after citadel in entire East and 2nd most applied university in Nigeria after Unilag. So you can see the challenges people are facing due to very high demand. Again UNIZIK does not do what you guys call 'runs', its always strictly on merit and in most cases good number of merited students are dropped due to high number of students with meritorious results and academic excellence.

However Inno is my inlaw, having married from Nnewi, I have already started making some calls to some non-academic staff that I know to see how I can be of help. It is God that gives everything, I will do my best and leave the rest to HIM. If it works good, if it does not work then we seek advice on what next we can do.
I'm a zikite myself so i understand how difficult it is to gain admision into the uni. I was just joking you know
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Zonacom(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abagworo:

Mbe bu mbe. Ajoo anu.
Lol. You two know yourselves very well. Where you find chino, there abagworo is also.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by chino24: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zona.com:

I'm a zikite myself so i understand how difficult it is to gain admision into the uni. I was just joking you know

You see that!. I tell you, you need to see where people are rejoicing and pumping champagne just because they gained admission to UNIZIK. In 1996 I had to sleep in an open field for 3days with some friends just to track our admission status. Infact from what am seeing now to gain admission into the university now is getting harder..just like passing through the proverbial 'eye of the needle'. Well in the case of Inno I have assured him that I will try my possible best.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Zonacom(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
o'boy:
anaedo kwezuenuuuuuu
Ndi Nnewi, always showing themselves. I must confess though that i admire nnewi and her people. Their love for their land is second to non in igbo land.
But i dislike that annoying statement they always make about my town OZUBULU.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by ShineuEye: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
madam_oringo:

Garbage as human neighbours too in nnewi, just like Onitaha. If this is the best the cradle of ibo civilization can offer then you should be sorry for yourself! Look at the roads with no markings and disorganized chaos everywhere! LMAO! I thought you people said you roads at lined with silver and gold! Oh that heap of refuse is left for Shoprite to come and clear up? Hahahap

How did this crazy woman find her way here?

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by cjrane: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: Was in my hometown (Nnewi) and decided to get very little pic... I wasnt opportuned to take much, I must the city has changed a bit,under Obi

Is this not the same Nkwo Nnewi Roundabout that Freeglobe or some clown opened a new thread a few days ago to post foul pictures he got 8 years ago of Anambra,saying he had just visited Anambra and the whole place was a disaster,the roads were all water logged and Obi has not done anything in 8 years?

Now we can see the extent these vicious thugs go to deceive those of us who naively believe everything they see on the internet.
Freeglobe will not comment in this thread with his name,but will come under another false name to distort facts and must be calling all those of you that believed him Mugus now. grin

2 Likes

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
o'boy:
lies,nobody from nkpor,obosi,ogidi e.t.c would tell you he is from onitsha
its people that tend to mistake obosi awada and nkpor for onitsha
Maybe you have problem comprehending simple english, i never said they 'like' claiming onitsha, i merely said they 'can' claim Onitsha. Ngwa sim n'uzor puo!
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Zona and Chino i see una. grin
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by oboy3(m): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zona.com:

Ndi Nnewi, always showing themselves. I must confess though that i admire nnewi and her people. Their love for their land is second to non in igbo land.
is it 'amakata ihe na ozubulu bu ofeke na nnewi'?lol,i agree its funny and very annoying at the same time
am not from nnewi,i just love them
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by oboy3(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: Maybe you have problem comprehending simple english, i never said they 'like' claiming onitsha, i merely said they 'can' claim Onitsha. Ngwa sim n'uzor puo!
go back and read that post of yours again,this time with your glasses
if i for example say yoruba people like claiming lagos it m simply means yoruba people will not tell you their real states but lagos,you gat to understand that ide nnas are a proud people
comprehende?
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Dkobo(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wats soo special about dis nnewi people self
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by madamoringo(f): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
ifecx4real: If that land is to be used for shoprite/shopping mall, that's gonna be a big big developement. And its gonna open that environment more. Just hope it turns out to be shoprite.

Why una want shoprite? Ibos are on the Ibadan Shoprite thread saying it is neocolonialism. Lol...ibos cry only when they are not getting any game time. You cry how bad the investor is because it is a foreign company in the SW but hoping that it comes to your land. LMAO!! Ibos are truly jealous of the progress of the Yorubas no doubt.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by madamoringo(f): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zona.com:

Chino odogwu, i challenge you to help inno with the unizik issue. If you do that succesfully, then i'll believe that you are highly connected as you've always claimed.

Man no man again!! Mma madu! So you want your chino to go help bribe another ibo Unizik official for admission or release or results or some favour he has not achieved on merit?? Nigerians come and see it on live Internet how they want to manipulate official processes. Small time you will shout you are the only ones who get everything on merit in Nigeria or post fake statistics of university enrolment when all the chino is being told to do is to help the inno guy by compromising an official in Unizik.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Obodo ndi nze na ozo! I rep Otolo Nnewi !!
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by GSKing: 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
chidindufrank: Obodo ndi nze na ozo! I rep Otolo Nnewi !!
Nnewi kwezuonu!!! My town, my home.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
There are so many popular parts of Igbo land i have never been to. Nnewi seems to be part of them. Someday, somehow i will visit Nnewi especially Nnewichi and Otolo Nnewi.

cool cool
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Afam4eva(m): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
While Nnewi may have improved, i still think a whole whole lot still needs to be done. I noticed that you were taking pictures of individual buildings except for the Roundabout. That's because as a whole, most Nigerian cities are shyte holes. Nnewi deserves better and i hope the next governor will take Onitsha and Nnewi very seriously. I think we should even introduce the mayoral system of governance so that Nnewi and other cities can have it's own government focusing on it's development cos it seems some Governors are not interested in developing outside the state capitals.

1 Like

Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dkobo: Wats soo special about dis nnewi people self
They are the JAPAN OF AFRICA!! grin
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Zona.com:

amakam ife na Ozubulu bu nzuzu na Nnewi. My brother the thing dey pain me ehh no be small.ndi Nnewi akpa sense they always think they re better than us lol. Nna am from Nza, which village in Ozubulu are you from?
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by biafranqueen: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
chino24: Inno kedu ije? Are you in Nnewi now? Is well ooo

Nnewi babes dikwa sweet oo just like the city....good a thing I married from Nnewi cheesy cheesy
grin wink
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by biafranqueen: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: Ifeanyi ubah's Filling station
he could not even build a modern station in his own town embarassed
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by biafranqueen: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
berem: There are so many popular parts of Igbo land i have never been to. Nnewi seems to be part of them. Someday, somehow i will visit Nnewi especially Nnewichi and Otolo Nnewi.

cool cool
you are highly welcome Umudim is where you should come though wink
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
biafranqueen: he could not even build a modern station in his own town embarassed
you're complaining of his filling station? You need to see his house, nothing suggests it's owned by a billionaire. You'd mistake Ojukwu's house for that of an Ordinary bank Manager! Smh for the both of them.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by biafranqueen: 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
cjrane:

Is this not the same Nkwo Nnewi Roundabout that Freeglobe or some clown opened a new thread a few days ago to post foul pictures he got 8 years ago of Anambra,saying he had just visited Anambra and the whole place was a disaster,the roads were all water logged and Obi has not done anything in 8 years?

Now we can see the extent these vicious thugs go to deceive those of us who naively believe everything they see on the internet.
Freeglobe will not comment in this thread with his name,but will come under another false name to distort facts and must be calling all those of you that believed him Mugus now. grin
Yesooooo My dear that road was a mess I am not a fan of Obi but He did better then other Governors at least the looting was 60% development is 40% instead of 90/10 so I hope his so called puppet will bring in more industries and continue with the infrastructure. At least I am sure we will not go into debt and we are sure of some improvements. It is up to us to hold them responsible, we can not put them in office and now lay back and wait!
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Zonacom(m): 6:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
valjes: amakam ife na Ozubulu bu nzuzu na Nnewi. My brother the thing dey pain me ehh no be small.ndi Nnewi akpa sense they always think they re better than us lol. Nna am from Nza, which village in Ozubulu are you from?
Amakwa. Nice to meet you
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Zonacom(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
madam_oringo:

Man no man again!! Mma madu! So you want your chino to go help bribe another ibo Unizik official for admission or release or results or some favour he has not achieved on merit?? Nigerians come and see it on live Internet how they want to manipulate official processes. Small time you will shout you are the only ones who get everything on merit in Nigeria or post fake statistics of university enrolment when all the chino is being told to do is to help the inno guy by compromising an official in Unizik.
Clap for yourself. Anu
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by Livinusc(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2013
pokur:
If that's Nkwo triangle,it's meant for a shopping mall.
I used to think u are from Osumenyi,not Nnewi proper.Where in Nnewi town are u from?.
U pronounce dat name as an indigen of Osumenyi,ar u from dat side?.
Re: Few Pics Of Nnewi by biafranqueen: 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
INNO18: you're complaining of his filling station? You need to see his house, nothing suggests it's owned by a billionaire. You'd mistake Ojukwu's house for that of an Ordinary bank Manager! Smh for the both of them.
To be honest with you Ojukwu never wanted to build that house in Nnewi it was the family that bug him and bug him Ojukwu's house in Enugu is like Palace but he never did anything for Nnewi just like Ubah has done zero except passing out money. Before I was born it was my grandfather and his mates that built Nnewi up after the war, that is what has to be done now again, especially if Ubah goes in now. To be honest without Obi and his government we would have never started a business that in a few years is showing a profit. I will vote for progress because we want to employee more people and bring in investors to help us expand our business. If anybody other then Obis puppet gets in forget about investors coming in under money miss road. The future of our city is unfortunately in the hands of gullible people angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vehicle Lands In A Ditch As Family Were Returning From Festival In Imo. Photos / Getting Australian Work Visa / South Korea Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.