Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? (18698 Views)

When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by funshiba(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
charge my phones, On the pumping machine (for water) and switch on my AC....
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Strongfaze(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Depends on what i was doing before the power failure. Though i enjoy @ least 23hours of light per day. I'm not hyping it @ all.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by TheMatrix3: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
I wish CNN's Amanpour would read this thread and have a clear insight to the white lies GEJ told her that the average Nigerian enjoys constant power supply. oga CNN, Power is still a problem in Nigeria o! though Nebo is working hard shaa. Back to the thread, once power is restored, I smile and continue what I was "doing" wink
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by XwhY(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
My mama go say dont shout UP NEPA, cos dat go mak dem take d light back.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by gidzbobby: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nothing special here, cus in ma area...your the Nepa of your self I.e if you get Generator... In ma area, Nepa has gone on strike since ASUU started doing theirs. So if they bring light, is just to say. " Awon werey, won roti wa leni"
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Geehan(f): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
I charge my Phone then every other thing comes after.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Babymiles(f): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
cry
donigspain: Wey my phone charger?
*runs around in search*
In Nigeria, time na electricity (no be money).
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Enginmaths: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Will jst hiss mtcheeew...light wey dem go still cawi nw....lemme jst plug ma phone jawe..make e mo be like say i dey vex
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 2:27am On Oct 01, 2013
snowlove: WHAT DOST THAT MEAN?
i did not write all dat!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by jba203: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2013
You guys are struggling. Power must only be switched off if u have not being paying for long. It is basic human right
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by justphillips(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
I'll shout UP NEPA! Charge my laptop..dats all. By the way, what's this post doing on FP? Mods! End time things
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Preshnenye: I wil jst rush and plug my phone blcos is my companion.
eh-eh!
Nah wan miss any pingin 4rm d boiz grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by unclerae(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2015
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2015
Immediately they restore the light, I will be like ' ope o, awon oloshi yii ti muna de lati ojo yii'

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 21, 2015
Tolany25:
Immediately they restore the light, I will be like ' ope o, awon oloshi yii ti muna de lati ojo yii'
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? / How Is Light In Your Area? / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.