Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

See Peter Psquare's Shoes Closet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Peter Psquare's Shoes Closet (6504 Views)

Checkout Ini Edo's Shoes Closet / See Peter Okoyes Beautiful Wife, Lola Omotayo 10 Years Ago / Psquare’s 2014 World Tour Concert: See Peter & Paul Okoye’s WOW Crowd In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See Peter Psquare's Shoes Closet by Jerrygotswagg(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
you guys are just insulting peter, if u look closely to the mirror u will see that is 2shot that snap it not peter, so them say who get some tin nor they use am form, na who nor get they use another person thing pose(FORM) so a word is enuff for d wise ...........ciao...........and please someone tell seun to email me ooooo.........i don ask am make him close my account him nor wan hear, until i sue him to court...i serious oooo , not joking
Re: See Peter Psquare's Shoes Closet by cumpaddre(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
OCTAVO: How many of these can he wear?
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HIFcXW2Hht8/UkgXhyIntQI/AAAAAAAAd0E/N3rBeP-qFVg/s1600/p.JPG[/img]
Madness!!! grin grin grin
Madness?? angry THIS IS WEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angryangryangry
Re: See Peter Psquare's Shoes Closet by kushsy: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
IzyLuv:
@Airforce1
u shdn't be harsh wit words. U dnt knw wia dat guy has bin to...

My grandparents wia so poor my mum used 3clothes for a year...
She vowed to deal wif anytin 'clothing'

Now, U need to see her closet nd her room... No leg space...
+She takes up @ least half of everyone's closet cuz her's(the biggest) is no longer enough..

Not to show off... But just to humble 'wears'...
. When I was a kid,my mum struggled a lot to take care of us cos my dad had another woman she couldt even buy wrapper for herself..today I n my siblings made it a point to buy her all the wrappers in the world,shoes bags n all that..she was mocked back then but today name the Holland or whatever,now de said she is proud n shows off alot..i laughed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Provocative Dress At The Mayweather – Pacquiao Fight [photos] / PHOTOS: Female Actresses Show Bare Boobs For New Nollywood Movie (18+) / Bobrisky Shows Off New Looks After Surgery, Tonto Danced Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.