Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies (4193 Views)

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape), Harry Potter Actor, Dies Aged 69 / Who Is The Greater Wizard Between Harry Potter And Merlin? / 'Lord Of The Rings' Or 'Harry Potter' Movie? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Alice and Frank Longbottom never recovered

Luna Lovegood still has pretty hair and ofcourse children

Percy weasley became an official in the ministry of magic

Ron and hermonie and have awkwardly smart cute children

Kingsley shacklebolt became minister of magic

Harry can no longer talk to snakes

Snape potrait was placed in the headmaster's office

Remus Lupin and nymphadora Tonks had a son and he stills mourns them

George weasley married his quidditch teammate angelina Johnson and they had a son called Fred, named after his twin

Harry and his cousin Dudley have such a complicated relationship

Harry, Ron and Hermione still hang on the reg

Bill Weasley and Fleur delacour had a daughter called Victoire

Hermione continued to study, she went back to finish her 7th year in hogwarts with Ginny weasley's class

Umbridge was interrogated and imprisoned from crimes against muggleborns

Ginny Weasley became a proffesional Quidditch player

Firenze was welcomed back into the Centaur herd

Harry and Ginny leaved Happily ever after

The Ministry of magic decided to no longer use Dementors

Draco got married and named his child Scorpius

1 Like

Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by prof800(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ok. Seen.
Where are those Harry Potter watchers...and there magic words.?
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Aren't u one of them?
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by prof800(m): 9:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
pasqal09: Aren't u one of them?
Me Sir..?
Am I high.?
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
U talk as if its a bad tin
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Nomski0(f): 5:47am On Oct 27, 2013
I wish it never ended sad.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Vivly(f): 6:48am On Oct 27, 2013
Also, Neville Longbottom got married to Hannah Abbott and he was made a professor at Hogwarts where he taught Herbology.
Lupin and Tonks son Teddy became Harry's godson.
Teddy lupin dated Bill and Fleur's daughter Victoroire.
Harry became an Auror.
Harry's crush Cho Chang got married to a muggle.
Btw, Why did harry lose his parseltongue?
Snape's death is unfair. I too wish it never ended.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by tng(f): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Harry lost his parseltongue abilities because the horcrux of voldermort in him died during the 'last fight'. What happened to hermione's parents?.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by SIRcumalot: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
So dolores survived the centaur gangraape ?
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by yfo: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
Vivly: Also, Neville Longbottom got married to Hannah Abbott and he was made a professor at Hogwarts where he taught Herbology.
Harry became an Auror.

I'm sure you hated snape before deathly hallows wink

But that dude suffered the most out of all the characters (didn't even have an heir)
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Vivly(f): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
y-fo:

But that dude suffered the most out of all the characters (didn't even have an heir)
So true. We all hated him before it was revealed he plays a good character. 1-6 marked him out as a villain that preceded Voldemort. He also did have a crush on Harry's mum. Too bad she fell for James instead.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
SIR cum a lot:
So dolores survived the centaur gangraape ?

Lol, yes she did. She was the minister of magic's senior undersecretary in deathly hallows. Evil Hag!

y-fo:

Yeah, evrybody hates him cos of how he treated harry for Five years.

1 Like

Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Vivly: Also, Neville Longbottom got married to Hannah Abbott and he was made a professor at Hogwarts where he taught Herbology.
Harry became an Auror.

Try reading the Percy Jackson series. Its a good replacement for Harry Potter.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Nomski0(f): 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
pasqal09:

O.m.g! I love the Percy Jackson series! Almost as good Harry Potter series.cheesycheesy
Almost!
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nomski0: O.m.g! I love the Percy Jackson series! Almost as good Harry Potter series.cheesycheesy
Almost!

Yeah, but the movies aren't that great
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by yfo: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nomski0: O.m.g! I love the Percy Jackson series! Almost as good Harry Potter series.cheesycheesy
Almost!

Seems you almost as good as a library for adventure/fantasy novels wink
I have the Lord of the rings novels but still hesistant on touching them after watching the movies...if you've read them, your advice would be much appreciated.

*no reply to the mail yet.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by yfo: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
Vivly: So true. We all hated him before it was revealed he plays a good character. 1-6 marked him out as a villain that preceded Voldemort. He also did have a crush on Harry's mum. Too bad she fell for James instead.

Too bad peeps in the harry potterverse are ultra-conservative as great magical genes of dumbledore, tom riddle, snape and co have just gone to waste.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Nomski0(f): 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
pasqal09:

Yeah, but the movies aren't that great
Yeah, i dont feel the actors at all. sad sad. It is not as intriguing as the books.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Vivly(f): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
pasqal09:

Hey! I have or should I say, still reading. Finished the lightening thief recently then got bored. Great book btw but I need motivation to read the others
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Nomski0(f): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
y-fo:

Seems you almost as good as a library for adventure/fantasy novels wink
I have the Lord of the rings novels but still hesistant on touching them after watching the movies...if you've read them, your advice would be much appreciated.

*no reply to the mail yet.
I'm gonna be a little biased seeing as i'm more of a novel person. I'd rather read the novels than watch the film adaptation.
You should definately read the series......the action on screen doesnt come close to the books.

*i'm so so sorry. I'm definately gonna get to it
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Harry named his 2nd son Albus Severus Potter. Ugly name. YUCK!!
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nomski0: Yeah, i dont feel the actors at all. sad sad. It is not as intriguing as the books.
Logan lerman was perfect for percy but the chic who played Anabeth and the Grover guy didn't fit their roles at all.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Nomski0(f): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
S, if there was one thing you could change in Harry Potter, what would it be smiley
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Nomski0(f): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
pasqal09:
Logan lerman was perfect for percy but the chic who played Anabeth and the Grover guy didn't fit their roles at all.
On the contrary, Grover was somewhat okay. The guy who played Percy could do better. Annabeth......a no go area. Totally boring. And no on screen chemistry between them.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nomski0: S, if there was one thing you could change in Harry Potter, what would it be smiley
The book or the movie?
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nomski0: On the contrary, Grover was somewhat okay. The guy who played Percy could do better. Annabeth......a no go area. Totally boring. And no on screen chemistry between them.

They should have used a Ron like person for the grover part.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Vivly(f): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nomski0: S, if there was one thing you could change in Harry Potter, what would it be smiley
So many things.
1. Cedric's death. He shouldn't have died. The book needed a school hottie in books 5 and 6. Maybe he died so Twilight could use him.
2. I would have wanted Neville to be the chosen one. You know the prophecy talked about two boys born on june(Harry and Neville)
3. Sirius too. He lived a pathetic life. His death just completed his miserable existence. Too bad.
4. Out of pity, Someone should have loved Snape. Loneliness typified his frustration.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by yfo: 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2013

Sirus Black shouldn't have been killed off...especially as he was toying with that cousin of his -input name- and then she got off a lucky shot. loved his character.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by Vivly(f): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
pasqal09:

They should have used a Ron like person for the grover part.
ah ah. Ron's not that bad looking to be used as a half being na. Anyway, I've not watched the Percy jackson movie. Just read the book so I can't say if the actor doesn't fit.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fred shouldn't have died.
I didn't like how the movie played voldermort's death. The should have done it the way it was in the book, I would have made more sense.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by pasqal09: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Vivly: ah ah. Ron's not that bad looking to be used as a half being na. Anyway, I've not watched the Percy jackson movie. Just read the book so I can't say if the actor doesn't fit.
There's the other series the author for percy jackson wrote. "Heroes of Olympus", its a sequel to percy jackson. I'll start reading it tomorrow.
Re: 19 Things That Happened After Harry Potter Movies by yfo: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nomski0: I'm gonna be a little biased seeing as i'm more of a novel person. I'd rather read the novels than watch the film adaptation.
You should definately read the series......the action on screen doesnt come close to the books.

*i'm so so sorry. I'm definately gonna get to it

*reading mode activated*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jane The Virgin S02E01 [download Link] / Nigerian American Wannabees in Nollywood Movies / The Best Nigerian Action Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.