Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Dokubo-asari ’ll Expose North’s Detractors —al-mustapha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokubo-asari ’ll Expose North’s Detractors —al-mustapha (783 Views)

T.Y. Danjuma Wants Dokubo-Asari, Tompolo, Others Arrested / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokubo-asari ’ll Expose North’s Detractors —al-mustapha by mcfynest(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Former Chief Security Officer to thelate Head of State, General Sani Abacha, Hamza Al-Mustapha has said that Asari Dokubo was given a wrong impression of the North by some Northerners which led to his utterance against the region and would soon expose them to the world.He spoke in Kaduna on Saturday at a rally tagged “National Unity Alliance” which was attended by youth groups from across the nation, saying he, Dokubo and Ralph Uwazurike had agreed to work together towards uniting the youths of Nigeria for national development.He also described Fredrick Faseun, who was at the rally, as a father, saying when he was humiliated and about to be killed, Faseun understood that it was a conspiracy against him by some Nigerians and stood by him.The rally was also attended by Alhaji Mohammed Abacha who is son to the late head of state, Abacha. Others in attendance included Alhaji Lema Jibrillu who was chairman on the occasion, chieftains from South-South and South-West, among others.Speaking to the gathering, Al-Mustapha who was accompanied by his wife, said “at the moment there is a big misconception about Asari Dokuboand the South South but I was privileged to get to the root of the matter when I was freed from prison. Asari Dokubo and people from the South-South themselves talked to me about how to unite with the North and so I went after them and I got to the root of the whole issue.“Asari Dokubo got married here in the north. His first wife was a Fulani by tribe, the second is Shuwa Arab and his children are grand children of the north. What I found out in the course of my visit was that there were some detractors from the north that are misleading him, who misguided and are giving him wrong impression about the North. But Asari Dokubo has seen the light of truth, he has pleaded with the North and is ready to expose the names of these detractors from the North that are going about giving wrong impression of the region,” he said.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C2926926383

Re: Dokubo-asari ’ll Expose North’s Detractors —al-mustapha by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Let him be fast cos we are waiting.
Re: Dokubo-asari ’ll Expose North’s Detractors —al-mustapha by mcfynest(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
dokubo now a celebrated man....smh .

1 Like

Re: Dokubo-asari ’ll Expose North’s Detractors —al-mustapha by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Speechless
Re: Dokubo-asari ’ll Expose North’s Detractors —al-mustapha by fatherab1: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Has Al-mustapha become his spokesman or am i missing something?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU’s Demand Is Unreasonable / Nigeria Special Forces Bomb Boko Haram Hideouts In Yobe And Borno / Gov Chibuike Amaechi Appears Before Human Rights Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.