Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape (3974 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / Pathetic! Real Life Story That Will Re-shape Your Thinking About Life / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Joel3(m): 4:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind

It’s no longer news as you all must have notice this trend, its very easy to see girls nowadays putting on big and long garment, (which is quite good and impressive but wait and see if that’s not all)., But this girls will end up grabbing the garment from the front side and holding/parking it upward. Wow. It happens everywhere both in the church and worship centers especially on the queue to pay offering.

This trend is still something I find difficult to figure out what their intentions are. Some of them intentionally do these things, most especially when they are getting closer to where the men forks are. They will quickly hold it upwards from the front side tightly and which will then end up tighten their butts, shape and all that only for we to see their shape and all that, although it might be my imagination because I am only guessing their intention and which means their intention might be deferent maybe like “hey you guys should come and Sleep with me or RAP ME”

My advice if really they want to show off shape and all that, then I do believe that there are better cloth’s that can do the job better, why going for a big garment and then trying to show how big your butt are.

Your inputs are welcome especially from the Ladies

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by xynerise: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Illustrate with a photo pls
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by christaddicted: 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
From one perspective, I see that as a trendy way of making them look so sweet in it,part of fashion. Most men love that though.
From another perspective, I see that as a way of marketting themselves, showing off their fearfully and wonderfully made structure because most men are so moved by what they see, blinding them without seeing beyond.
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
RIP English Language embarassed cry

Back to topic. So women pulling up their maxi's to avoid tripping on their shoes is an invitation for men to come and ra*pe them? Oh boy. Why are these people so effed up?

8 Likes

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by christaddicted: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Back to topic. So women pulling up their maxi's to avoid tripping on their shoes is an invitation for men to come and rape them? Oh boy. Why are these people so effed up?[/quote][/color][quote author=ileobatojo]RIP English Language embarassed cry
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Joel3(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
ileobatojo: RIP English Language embarassed cry

Back to topic. So women pulling up their maxi's to avoid tripping on their shoes is an invitation for men to come and rape them? Oh boy. Why are these people so effed up?
look this is not something that get to the shoe level. if you know what i mean. is like you are guilty of it. no problem though. only expressing my concern.
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by obyrich(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yes it is an invitation for you to rap3 them. Hope you are contented? I'm beginning to think that men like you should be put away in the zoo. You guys are embarrasing us. So even in the church you still contemplate rap3?

4 Likes

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Kanwulia: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Mu ha ha ha ha

Na real "men forks"! grin

Mgboooo! OP! US government wanno SHUT-DOWN and you dey for hia dey "pull up skirt and TIGHTEN bootox for 'MEN FORKS'?" cheesy

NL is truly THE GREATEST OF THE GREATEST! grin

3 Likes

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is this only in churches or everywhere else?

And why can't you look the other way or sit elsewhere to avoid their coyly derrier advertisement if it bothers you that much?

Or Kuku change church to DL or MFM?

Na waya
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Joel3(m): 2:35am On Sep 30, 2013
jidegirl12: Hahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is this only in churches or everywhere else?

And why can't you look the other way or sit elsewhere to avoid their coyly derrier advertisement if it bothers you that much?

Or Kuku change church to DL or MFM?

Na waya

i mean i said it happens everywhere, is quite a ne w trends
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 30, 2013

1 Like

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by RoyalRoy(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2013
chaircover:
Just carry on looking at other mens womens bakassi instead of facing front. One day God will help you and you will look at one Military police's babe. After 8 resounding Earth moving slaps and 2500 frogjumps you will be cured of your obsession. Alleluya! cool

***i laugh in Gangnam style***
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by slimyem: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2013
ileobatojo: RIP English Language embarassed cry

Back to topic. So women pulling up their maxi's to avoid tripping on their shoes is an invitation for men to come and ra*pe them? Oh boy. Why are these people so effed up?
I'm equally baffled.undecided
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by cherieb2(f): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2013
@op, if you don't have anything τ̅☺ say, abeg blow whistle(like my warri friends would say). How can you say a lady wearing a long(not short o)long gown will hold it up τ̅☺ her butt level....Haba!!! That u've seen one person do it does not mean u should make it a general statement, btw, Ȋ̝̊̅ can even say she did it for a reason different from what your dirty and corrupt mind think.

Ladies only raise their gown up a little in order not τ̅☺ step on it.
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Joel3(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2013
cherieb2: @op, if you don't have anything τ̅☺ say, abeg blow whistle(like my warri friends would say). How can you say a lady wearing a long(not short o)long gown will hold it up τ̅☺ her butt level....Haba!!! That u've seen one person do it does not mean u should make it a general statement, btw, Ȋ̝̊̅ can even say she did it for a reason different from what your dirty and corrupt mind think. Ladies only raise their gown up a little in order not τ̅☺ step on it.
it is not in the shoe level. this garment are quite far up from the toes or shoe.so its just that they gathered the garment to hold their butt so that shape will show.
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by obyrich(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Joel.:
it is not in the shoe level. this garment are quite far up from the toes or shoe.so its just that they gathered the garment to hold their butt so THAT SHAPE will show.
Which shape? Their bum? Doesn't YOUR own SHAPE show front and back when you wear trousers? Instead of you to concentrate in worshipping God, you are busy torturing your soul with intimate lusting after women in your church. You better report yourself to the nearest psychiatric hospital or better still go to TB JOSHUA for deliverance. You lack moral discipline and self-control. Who knows how many times you release during service musing over se*xual romps with these women?

2 Likes

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Rhythm(f): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Joel.:
look this is not something that get to the shoe level. if you know what i mean. is like you are guilty of it. no problem though. only expressing my concern.
Did you just say the gowns do not get to shoe level, obviously you are too busy looking at the arse to notice the real length of the gown. Fyi, a maxi dress has to reach the floor to be a maxi dress, and except a lady wants to take one step a minute, she has to pull it up to walk.

Some men are just animals. A lady puts on a short revealing dress, she's inviting r&pe cuz she's showing her boobs and thighs, she puts on a long covering one, she's inviting r&pe, cuz she's pulling it up and showing the shape of her arse, she even puts on a hijab and she's still inviting r&pe cuz you can't handle the mystery behind the hijab. Let's face you, a rapist is a rapist, it has nothing to do with what the woman wears. Men forks indeed

2 Likes

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
Joel.:
it is not in the shoe level. this garment are quite far up from the toes or shoe.so its just that they gathered the garment to hold their butt so that shape will show.

omg op !! Don't you think that if they wanted to show their butt shapes , they would have worn tight dresses? They do exist, you know that, right??
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Gosh

How many times have OP said the dress he's talking about are not maxi or shoe level ? Abi

OP I get what you're saying sam sam jare... I just have not noticed that in church yet...good thing you brought that to light, I hope they change their randy ways.

And if I'm wearing a long dress and want to cross a drainage system or gutter ( never happened but okay undecided) , I will pull up my dress not tighten it around my derrière to show my butt cheesy eeshhh

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Joel3(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
jidegirl12: Gosh

How many times have OP said the dress he's talking about are not maxi or shoe level ? Abi

OP I get what you're saying sam sam jare... I just have not noticed that in church yet...good thing you brought that to light, I hope they change their randy ways.

And if I'm wearing a long dress and want to cross a drainage system or gutter ( never happened but okay undecided) , I will pull up my dress not tighten it around my derrière to show my butt cheesy eeshhh

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed

ok baby. just take note from now. within three days you will understand what i am trying to say. even today on my way., i cant count a number of them who do this same thing. holding it for there asss shape to show

1 Like

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by obyrich(m): 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Joel.:
look i do not want to insult you but i think you are getting close to that. do you know whom you are talking to in this manner?
Thank you. I didn't expect less. I still suggest you take my advice seriously- TB JOSHUA .
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by ciphoenix: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
Joel.:

ok baby. just take note from now. within three days you will understand what i am trying to say. even today on my way., i cant count a number of them who do this same thing. holding it for there asss shape to show

They're holding it not to show you their bum but for convenience.
Your mind though. If that's what comes to your mind each time you see em, learn to look the other way.

It's like saying that male athletes' outfit is wrong
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Joel.:
look i do not want to insult you but i think you are getting close to that. do you know whom you are talking to in this manner? you are bastar.d for saying all this rubbish. you have low IQ to treat responds this way. if you don't know are to respond why don't you son of a bitch ignore? you must be crazy

trying to make sense of the bolded.
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
careytommy:

trying to make sense of the bolded.

grin grin y'all just provoking the guy unnecessarily , he noticed an unladylike trend esp in house of God and expressed his peeve and y'all crucifying the poor dude. What happened to Democracy & freedom of speech ?

How's this different from : guys droopy pants revealing their boxers 'sagging', irritating constant bra strap adjustment, camel feet and butt cracks (gags) , and braless in a tee shirt , guys touching their croth constantly ... should I go on? ... They are all immoral and in low social standing , that's it.

It gets more irritating when those women don't have appropriate undergarment on * butt cheeks jiggle wiggle*.. Ewww. smh. Rubbish.
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Rhythm(f): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
jidegirl12:

grin grin y'all just provoking the guy unnecessarily , he noticed an unladylike trend esp in house of God and expressed his peeve and y'all crucifying the poor dude. What happened to Democracy & freedom of speech ?

How's this different from : guys droopy pants revealing their boxers 'sagging', irritating constant bra strap adjustment, camel feet and butt cracks (gags) , and braless in a tee shirt , guys touching their croth constantly ... should I go on? ... They are all immoral and low social standing , that's it.

It gets more irritating when those women don't have appropriate undergarment on * butt cheeks jiggle wiggle*.. Ewww. smh. Rubbish.

I think the OP should change to a white garment church. No matter how much the women there pull up their overflowing gowns, it's still gonna be too big to hug their arrss
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
** faints**

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 3:51am On Oct 01, 2013
obyrich: Which shape? Their bum? Doesn't YOUR own SHAPE show front and back when you wear trousers? Instead of you to concentrate in worshipping God, you are busy torturing your soul with intimate lusting after women in your church. You better report yourself to the nearest psychiatric hospital or better still go to TB JOSHUA for deliverance. You lack moral discipline and self-control. Who knows how many times you release during service musing over se*xual romps with these women?

He has said it all wink
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by DEGREE2466(m): 11:48am On Oct 01, 2013
Guy you missed road! You should have posted this to romance section than to this family section because you are more likely to get positive comments and experienced people there than here.

Secondly, you shouldn't have include church because any thing that involves church stand to be criticised and judged by people than discussed.

What you are saying is obvious and everywhere. Personally as a guy i get attracted with such appearance than tight trousers because it reveals both the stripe of their undies, the shape of their butts with its curves and if the gown is a transparent one the colour of their undies.

I like it more if it is in the church or public gathering because if you come in contact with those butts eeh! It feels very soft.

WARNING: Dont try this in the church o to avoid receiving slap from the pastors daughter unless you have taken permission from her hitherto! grin

1 Like

Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2013
^^ grin grin

Mods!! Romance section please!!!
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Girls holding Their Garment Upward Showing Their Behind Shape by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
^^ tongue grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is A Woman Worth? / My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.