Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role (44742 Views)

"Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Mercy Johnson And Funke Akindele On Set Of New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by kingsley091(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Don't be surprise it may be a nonsense movie, 9ja as far I am concern, they hav acted all they can, dis is pure josin of the highest order that can attract millions bt still yet noting sweet inside..........I advised them to bring in ppl like senator Patrick ( oga english) and contrl Shem ( oga ontop) to add flavour into 9ja movie, since they want to jose...............well still yet happy Independent to all nigerians.......
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by vislabraye(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Shekson: Imagine!!! Wen there are kids dat shld be used for D̶̲̥̅̊ movies. See as Disney grooms kids for movie roles in their kids movies. Only I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nollywood will old peeps be used for kids role. wat will be hilarious in watching married adults perform kids role? It stinks of stupidity. Can't imagine watching it.

Its suppose to be a comedy. If it was an action movie it would be a different thing.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by SavoG(f): 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
One reason i hate watching Nigerian movies. If it aint full breasted mercy johnson playin as a village house girl then its funke (also full breasted) playin as a sch gal. R thr not teenage talented gals nd guys who can act this parts? Dnt they c how hollywood does their own? How many milley cyrus do we av in nigeria? Perhaps a movie like high sch musical will be acted by mercy johnson, nd mama G. Smh
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by prof800(m): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You are at it again. Trying to use Americans as example.
Have you ever asked yourself if these American comedies can make a common Nigerian laugh? No matter the quality of what you create, if it does not appeal to the masses, its good as useless. And even those Americans you're trying hard to please won't even look towards your side. That is why in the Nigerian music, as far as it is concerned, artistes like Terry G are better than the likes of Modenine.
Grow up.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by asusuall: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Olu jacob,jide kosoko and funke are the only yoruba dat av break boundries movie wise
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by speaktogen(m): 11:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
illiterati: It's obviously a comedy, so what's your beef with adult actors playing kid roles?
Besides, long before most of you were born the 'school children' were actually much older than presentday undergraduates.
And most importantly, they're making clean cash, you're here hating. You never see who go borrow you sugar for your evening garri today.
mtscheeeew!

who dey talk?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by kashflynn(m): 11:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Shekson: Imagine!!! Wen there are kids dat shld be used for D̶̲̥̅̊ movies. See as Disney grooms kids for movie roles in their kids movies. Only I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nollywood will old peeps be used for kids role. wat will be hilarious in watching married adults perform kids role? It stinks of stupidity. Can't imagine watching it.
And some1 wld use his/her money to buy or borrow this crap.. Serusly Nollywood need serus upgrading
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by ferdi4real(m): 11:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ajpharm: Ok i am first to coment. I actually have nothing to say, so i will have to put up this space 4 sale. Intrested buyers should bring
4 lion head
a giant dwarf

gej's left index finger
new born baby beards
sexkid's HEAD. Thanks.

4 lion heads
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Proffdada: 1:16am On Oct 01, 2013
Abeg when dem go graduate?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Proffdada: 1:22am On Oct 01, 2013
SavoG: One reason i hate watching Nigerian movies. If it aint full breasted mercy johnson playin as a village house girl then its funke (also full breasted) playin as a sch gal. R thr not teenage talented gals nd guys who can act this parts? Dnt they c how hollywood does their own? How many milley cyrus do we av in nigeria? Perhaps a movie like high sch musical will be acted by mercy johnson, nd mama G. Smh
a lotta talented young girls out there are turned down because they don't succumb to sexual advances from directors n producers
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by ibkgab001: 3:33am On Oct 01, 2013
Totally dissappointed you said it your self DISNEY and not NOLLYWOOD is there no diffrence between the two groups
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Truckpusher(m): 4:50am On Oct 01, 2013
It's called comedy,besides you've not watched it and you don't even know the story line yet you're quick to criticize and finally as usual you blamed Nigeria as if Nollywood represents the entire Nigeria in all aspect.......your yeye dey smell grin
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by philogos4: 5:15am On Oct 01, 2013
Abeg make una help me correct dis oyibo, na too young to be old or too old to be young.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by unclechem(m): 6:10am On Oct 01, 2013
U dey cheap self
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by fraankky: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2013
Nkem Owoh, you're too funny.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 01, 2013
cashkid18: sexkillz mst stay sad

ode u don go change user name.i know say na you.you must go
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Anniettieufia(m): 8:19am On Oct 01, 2013
Please ,
How do i identify the front page of this forum ?

@ topic ,
what is the tittle of this movie so i can arranged to watch ?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by UjSizzle(f): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2013
Anniettie ufia: Please ,
How do i identify the front page of this forum ?

@ topic ,
what is the tittle of this movie so i can arranged to watch ?
Go to the top of this page and click on 'Nairaland forum'
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by lexyman(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2013
3ace: I even watched one Yoruba movie last week and there was this handsome dude with dreadlocks, ear rings, fitted jean and shirt. He played the role of a typical local boy with a perfect local accent as if he has never been to the city before. He reeks of contradiction as his appearance was practically against his role. These are the kind of things we take for granted. I see no reason why he shouldn't scrape his dreadlocks and remove his ear rings for the movie.

Don"t forget , it takes them only 3days to make one movie if not less , if that guy cut his hair , where will he get another hair before the end of the week to art as a real Nigga in the city pls take Nollyhood as it is .
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by LajaLaba: 9:26am On Oct 01, 2013
prof800:
Grow up.
No!u should be the one to grow up!
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by prof800(m): 9:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Laja Laba: No!u should be the one to grow up!
Are you referring to me?
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by eloks(m): 10:31am On Oct 01, 2013
[quote author=demolaxy]How will upcoming movie stars make it when adults play children roles. Has Arnold, Jason, Claude, Tom, Denzel etc, ever acted a kids role?? NO

They build their kids or allow other kids to improve.
Will Smith's Kid (Karate Kid), Whoopi Goldberg's Kid (Little Rascals) etc

I don't think you know the meaning of comedy...don't come here and write anything u like
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Sike(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2013
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by babyboy3(m): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Eze Promoe:
You are at it again. Trying to use Americans as example.
Have you ever asked yourself if these American comedies can make a common Nigerian laugh? No matter the quality of what you create, if it does not appeal to the masses, its good as useless. And even those Americans you're trying hard to please won't even look towards your side. That is why in the Nigerian music, as far as it is concerned, artistes like Terry G are better than the likes of Modenine.

Did you just ask if these American comedies can make a common Nigerian laugh Oh common unless if you have no sense of humour. Akindele acting as a student is not funny and its off putting

Am yet to see who didnt laugh like no tomorrow when watching Mr Spencer!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by Shekson(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
felipemadero: no b comedy b dat or wat else do u fink dey re tryna portray?
Kid's comedy or Adult comedy? Coz last I checked, there is a difference btw both
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by kashflynn(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2013
bravolyk: after all the noise and insult u guys still make the rich.Nigerians and their big mouth.
Who nd who is rich? Leaving false lyf all in d name of packaging.. Guy get close to them then u thank God 4 ur own lyf...
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by anny3k1990: 8:28am On Oct 02, 2013
dis is a must watch movie, a parmanent drug for high blood ppressure funke vs osuofia
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by jeok(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2013
[quote author=eloks][/quote]
comedy can be tasteful or stupid, okay? I would want to know the storyline but from the look of things, there is no genuine reason for this act-just another cheap tr*sh that the myopic majority will rush to. Imagine a red carpet movie premier for this, I would be embarrased!
If I was the one who wrote the script and they wanted this scene so badly,I would have cooked something so tasteful for them- maybe they lost a bet to another,say,wild couple or something embedded by a much complex storyline.
Greedy producers! if they have to do something, they should at least do it well.
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by missojugo(f): 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Just saw the pictures and cant stop laughing grin grin
Re: Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role by eboxmedia: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2019
i am searching for a team for entertainment (Skits, Short movies and fox pop) .
i am based in Surulere, Lagos
my IG handle is eboxmedia
whatsapp 08158216452
actors and actress (should have a social presence )
videographer and editor.
together let us push our influence to a greater height

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Idowu, Tboss' Mother Campaigns For Her To Win Big Brother Naija (Video) / Nollywood Actresses Semi-unclad On Movie Poster (photo) / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Not The Owner Of The Rolls Royce He Was Seen Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.