Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures (1646 Views)

Newly Built 6 Nos 3 Bedroom Flats At Magboro (behind MFM Prayer City)-pics / One Plot Of Land For Sale @ Block B Plot 9, Gosgra Estate Phase 1, BEHIND MFM / One Plot Of Land @ Gosgra Properties And Investment Limited @ Magoro Behind Mfm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dear Nairalander, I have a plot of land for sale at Ivory Garden Estate, Magboro after Ojodun Berger, before Ibafo for N1.3 Million quick sale. The estate is behind Mountain of Fire Ministry (MFM) and is about 10 minutes drive from Ojodun Berger. The road to the estate is currently being tarred and the area is already populated. Building constructions are currently going on in the estate so, you can start building immediately. The estate developer, Sarg Property is currently selling for N2 Million. Visit: http://sarginvestment.com/properties.htm for details. Click here for FAQ about the estate: http://sarginvestment.com/FAQ.htm

The features of the land are:
Size: 648 SQM, i.e. 60 x 120 feet
Title: Receipt, letter of allocation, survey plans, deed of assignments, Irrevocable power of attorney / stamped Deed of Assignment
Land texture: solid dry land free from all known government acquisition.
PRICE: N1.3 Million. I have fully paid for this land including the Survey plan and legal fees of N100,000. If interested, contact me and I will take you to the company for physical allocation of the plot in your own name. I bought the land while in London but prefers Abuja instead.

For negotiations call: Moore: 0815 729 3066, email: tiphareth.lvx@btinternet.com- Serious buyers only.

Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 11:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Still available....
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 12:19am On Oct 02, 2013
Still available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 11:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
Thanks for those that called and scheduled an inspection this Sunday. If anyone is also interested please call to join the crew....
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Inspection is this Sunday.... two days to go. Please call to schedule an appointment
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by AreaFada2: 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
ntd
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
More Pictures now attached
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Still available for sale...
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2013
Another viewing to be scheduled soon.. Call now to be included
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2013
Call now...
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 8:00am On Oct 17, 2013
Much available
Re: A Plot Of Land For Sale At Magboro (behind MFM Camp) For N1.3 M- with pictures by Tiphareth(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
This property is now SOLD!!! Many thanks to those who evinced interest particularly those who viewed it. Similar property can be obtained from Anayo of Sarg Properties on: 0810 951 2713.

In LVX,
Tiphareth,

(1) (Reply)

Review Report On Development Of 4nos 3 Bedroom Flat In Lagos / Cost Of Building Three (3) Bedroom 4flat In Ibadan ... Please Advice / INCREDIBLE OFFER! WESTWOOD PARK ESTATE SANGOTEDO @ N16MILLION PER PLOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.