Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 PM

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (83754 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kslib: Yea,i watched it live..
The demon wey dey Jim Iyke body strong sha...
He really gave the man of God a tough time... Lol
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
This is kslib reporting for Garri Fm..
All izz well!

Omg lmao! God punish satan

Coming soon......

2 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by nikitad(f): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
It's real, I watched it live from Cameroon. The actor was indeed delivered by God through the wiseman Daniel. Jesus is alive at the SCOAN, the arena of Liberty.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
9jvirgin: Delivered of what? The laulau stuff? grin
hahahahaha!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by gothrones(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chei, see as Nigerians gullible die.

5 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by chinnyonwu(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Is it not the same church dat claimed to have freed tonto from her bondage of cigarettes? Only for it to become weed few months later? Abeg they should hav several seats

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
gothrones: Chei, see as Nigerians gullible die.
Gullible in what way if I may ask?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by JohnsonElex(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
All izz well!
..even in the well manger Garri fm.Abuja
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Sunnah1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was just delivered today in SCON.
Pure Advert/Business

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by toprealman: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
He should be delivered from HIMSELF.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Acidosis(m): 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
I hope he was preached to?
Deliverance without repentance (Born again) is a total waste of time.

The demon that left angrily would come back prepared with 7 others.
Meaning if he was fornicating with 5 ladies before the deliverance, T.B Joshua's aid has just increased his libido by a multiple of 7. grin

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by onyinyechoice: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
delivered from what exactly,dats what i wanna know
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
onyinyechoice: delivered from what exactly,dats what i wanna know
Evil spirit that have been tormenting his life, making him STUBBORN.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by japhmanuel: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
I watch am,d guy jst dey jump
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Blessfausty: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Thanks be to God Almightyfor his Delieverance.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jezz ah cant help but laugh ..tank God 4 him tho ah guess he will soon be a pastor
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Sike(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
So he was a Witch before?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by omanifrank(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
He needs deliverance from skinny jeans and skinny pants in general

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by touchmeder: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
omanifrank:

Wow just wow. Now if i were Nadia, i would like to know what he was delivered from? lipsrsealed
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jonnie29: the demon in him as be cast out.
what re u saying[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by princeobalola: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ahhh! What happened to him?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Yazmin: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
koneshape2012: Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was just delivered today in SCON. Just watch EmmanuelTV or visit the website for more info.

I just saw it on the TV now. Thank you Jesus

I think GEJ should also be acknowledged here.
His transformation agenda affects all facets of Nigerians' lifestyle.
He deserves another term.....#team fresh air#

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by allisonluvsu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is the link to the video on youtube. Mod please embed it to the site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwoAbBQiQVY&sns=fb
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by naijanedu(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by sixone: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Davedonrich:
This is no movie bro,,,
when Jesus came to the earth,,it was people lyk u who believed he was fake.ask 4 4giveness bro,,,Coz u judging,,,and d bible warns against that.

and the same Jesus said in Matthew 7:22-23 and I quote
"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by valinda(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
bigiyaro: What was he delivered from?
evil spirit wey dey make am not to find love αη∂ get married...watching replay of it now

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by ellab(f): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abeg make i stop here;
All izz well!
grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Enesi47: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
He only knw abt Nadia buari
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by VivyGift(f): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Chris Oyakhilome's Brother, Sister And Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.