Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (83804 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by iHustle(m): 3:55am On Sep 30, 2013
I strongly believe that SCOAN is a movie production company and they pay their actors and actresses handsomely.

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by sundayade1: 3:55am On Sep 30, 2013
koneshape2012: Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was just delivered today in SCON. Just watch EmmanuelTV or visit the website for more info.

I just saw it on the TV now. Thank you Jesus
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by sundayade1: 3:56am On Sep 30, 2013
To God be the glory
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Funjosh(m): 4:27am On Sep 30, 2013
<@@>
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nduson20: 4:50am On Sep 30, 2013
EVEN IF GOD COME DOWN HIMSELF, SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL NOT BELIEVE HIM. THANK GOD 4 JIM, HE DID THE RIGHT THING TO SEEK THE FACE OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by brinell(m): 5:01am On Sep 30, 2013
God is good. I thank God for the life of this budding brother. Thank God for SCOAN and Prophet T.B. Joshua. Indeed, even if God comes down today, some will say He is not and they wont believe even if He walks on air. But the likes of Jim Iyke and others who have been delivered from the evil spirits tormenting their lives know better. They don't mind or need the distraction of unbelievers, because they just know!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by texaco1: 5:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Something isn't right about all these deliverances going on .the real truth will come out soon
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by idahotajay: 5:27am On Sep 30, 2013
Thank God for his life!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by phonetics: 5:28am On Sep 30, 2013
TB JOSHUA HIMSELF IS DEMON-POSSESED. HOW CAN THE DEVIL CAST HIMSELF OUT ALL THESE PEOPLE GOING TO SYNAGOGUE FOR "DELIVERANCE" WILL ONLY GO HOME WITH MORE DEMONS!!! REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE & ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD YOU TO A TRUE CHURCH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Agbosblog(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2013
PHOTO- Rapper Ikechukwu's Ex-GF Shares Bathroom Pictures...Click to find out
http://agbo-entertainment..com/2013/09/photo-rapper-ikechukwus-ex-gf-shares.html

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by dalu: 6:35am On Sep 30, 2013
amichaelz: Jim Iyke Got Delivered From Evil Demons On TB Joshua's Emmanuel TV! .. Nollywood actor Jim Iyke got delivered today at Prophet TB Joshua's Synagogue Church of All Nations by Wise Man Daniel. Wise man Daniel had laid hands on Jim Iyke and immediately, the evil spirit started manifesting, confessing through him. The evil spirit revealed he had tormented Jim's life for so many years, confessing that it was trying to destroy Jim's life by making him stubborn, he couldn't fall in love with anyone or marry!
.....RUBBISH!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by joelenesleek(f): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2013
phonetics: TB JOSHUA HIMSELF IS DEMON-POSSESED. HOW CAN THE DEVIL CAST HIMSELF OUT ALL THESE PEOPLE GOING TO SYNAGOGUE FOR "DELIVERANCE" WILL ONLY GO HOME WITH MORE DEMONS!!! REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE & ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD YOU TO A TRUE CHURCH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

And you must be BELZIBOB to know he is a DEMON, why don't you say that which you know and have great Peace.That you believe you Believe and what you don't believe you don't, people believe in God and the prophet cuz you believe him not doesn't make him a Demon. Ave a grt day

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by joelenesleek(f): 6:45am On Sep 30, 2013
paul234: make he come out to tell us how much he was paid for dis
The same amout you are being paid for the easy admission CRAP.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Jaeru: na true....mods front page na

yea..d cam. Spotted him meni tymz b4 he's delivranz

i knew..somtin waz gona apen...nw na ...jim vs media
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by MomohLawal: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2013
phonetics: TB JOSHUA HIMSELF IS DEMON-POSSESED. HOW CAN THE DEVIL CAST HIMSELF OUT ALL THESE PEOPLE GOING TO SYNAGOGUE FOR "DELIVERANCE" WILL ONLY GO HOME WITH MORE DEMONS!!! REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE & ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD YOU TO A TRUE CHURCH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Your family idol that have destroy u have started again. Reading your write up, I know u and all your house is demon possessed. For u to have speak against this man of God in the synagogue, u should know your life is dead from generation to generation.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by emmaelectelect(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2013
agrovick: How does this affect ASUU strike. Dont tell me nonsense
please why are state universities on strike?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by okwudiriokoro(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Chineke tank u,,jim hear smtin,from now on,ur life new,nsogbu no d,drop d bad boy stuff,ife adigo ok
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Lovine: 7:25am On Sep 30, 2013
TB JOSHUA HIMSELF IS DEMON-POSSESED. HOW CAN THE DEVIL CAST HIMSELF OUT ALL THESE PEOPLE GOING TO SYNAGOGUE FOR "DELIVERANCE" WILL ONLY GO HOME WITH MORE DEMONS!!! REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE & ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD YOU TO A TRUE CHURCH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Please show me the true church? okkk you are talking about your church. Even Jesus was called a demon possessed, so its not a new thing.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by psalmdave(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Momoh Lawal:
Your family idol that have destroy u have started again. Reading your write up, I know u and all your house is demon possessed. For u to have speak against this man of God in the synagogue, u should know your life is dead from generation to generation.
After calling him a devil he even Went further to say repent nd accept Jesus...see hypocrisy
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Kslib: Yea,i watched it live..
The demon wey dey Jim Iyke body strong sha...
He really gave the man of God a tough time... Lol
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
This is kslib reporting for Garri Fm..
All izz well!

shebi na d kslib wey I sabi.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Who carry am go the church in the 1st place? grin

I think gej needs this kind of deliverance too. He has political demons in him

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by kayClt(f): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Weather the Deliverance is true or acted, dey will only be accountable and answer to God becos dis days u don't no wat to believe ani more.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kslib(m): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi:

shebi na d kslib wey I sabi.
Lol...
@tabhi,As how now? ..
All izz well!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Kslib:
Lol...
@tabhi,As how now? ..
All izz well!
As you cook the story na,well spiced garnished salad also with juice to step down. grin grin
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Nawa oh
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Burger01(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Delivered! From what kind of spirit? People abeg I've been out circulation a while but was Jim pocessed

BTW I thank God for his life. Be a good boi my man.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Slimvincent(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2013
i i need to watch it on emmanuel tv to confirm if it is true or not.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2013
Does this session makes Jim Iyke a changed person?
Men and their ways!!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by OfficeGirl(f): 9:20am On Sep 30, 2013
We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and power.
So we all need deliverance to tackle these unseen forces. i thank God for
his life.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Sample5: 9:23am On Sep 30, 2013
wow jim iyk is my man ,,tanks 2 god 4 his deliver
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kslib(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi:
As you cook the story na,well spiced garnished salad also with juice to step down. grin grin
Lmao!!! You know say i be chef na..

BTW,don't you think you used the wrong emoticon?
Why use the 'teeth emoticon' when there's a kiss emo? wink wink
All izz well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Searching & Sharing Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.