Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (83787 Views)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / A Four Year Old Boy Preaching In Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2013
I think 'sexkillz' needs deliverance more than Jim Iyke. More demons are in sexkilz than jim iyke. grin
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by nicechic(f): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2013
patiently waiting for the part2 of ds movie
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by lastpage: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2013
koneshape2012: Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke was just delivered today in SCON. Just watch EmmanuelTV or visit the website for more info.

I just saw it on the TV now. Thank you Jesus

Delivered of WHAT?

***A Baby?
*** Demons

Since he is a "Male", l will discount the 'baby' angle (except he was carrying the pregnancy on behalf of his wife grin )

Anyway, l never knew he was carrying "demons" all this while.

Now that he is "delivered" ... What should we expect to see?

Is he going to become a "funky Pastor" or a "Rocket Scientist" grin grin

I go die o! grin grin grin

Lastpge!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Kslib:
Lmao!!! You know say i be chef na..

BTW,don't you think you used the wrong emoticon?
Why use the 'teeth emoticon' when there's a kiss emo? wink wink
All izz well!
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General /

Religion/ New Post (Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations)
eerm,I am here not

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by playmode(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2013
Nigerians are just too gullible embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kslib(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2013
sexytabhi:
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General /

Religion/ New Post (Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations)
eerm,I am here not
lmao!!
Nice sense of humor..

All izz still well!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by joywendy(f): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2013
If I hear!! Not only deliverance mental help! #smh. probably anoda publicity stunt just like d 1 with nadia. until i see changes it neva happened. NEXT Story pls!!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by emy1trillion: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2013
plz,wat was he delivered from?
Was he possessed or wat?
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by todayguest(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2013
Congrats Jim! Your faith had made you whole. Being a celeb isn't immunity from demons and wicked spirit creatures. I was living in denial of their presence and power until an encounter involving my wife changed me! Awhole lot of us are living-possessed. It's my pray that God could lead us to where we'll be delivered.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by novicali: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2013
This is against Bible ethics about casting out demons, is not a thing to celebrate and publicize, besides, the power has been given to every Christians to cast out demons, so is not like an added value to any Christian no matter your position. When we make public the videos of this kind of events, we are indirectly encouraging and celebrating the activities of demons of which we ought to ignore and relegate to the lowest level.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by faithuak(f): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2013
There is nobody in this world dat dos nt av 1 or 2 challenges,mayb he went there 4 his own private life issue,most u know everytin happening in his lif?mayb he always find himself eating in his dream,or crying etc or somtin else private. Bt wen they were delivering him,the evil spirit said she has been in him since,and she is nt and neva goin 2 leave him,cos she owns him,and dat is y it has been difficult 4 him getting married. And no1 is goin 2 marry him. while he was sayin all dis,he was nt aware of it at all,and he felt embarrassed wen he came bak 2 his senses.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by wordcat(m): 11:31am On Sep 30, 2013
[quote
author=psalmdave]for those anti TB JOshua people that says TB JOshua
pays people to act fake scenes,how much is he willing to pay jim iyke,or
how much did he pay all the people that are delivered everyday,stop
judging and look at your life,Most of us also need deliverance
2...[/quote];

You're right, you actually need deliverance for believing this crap.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by azubukograce: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
wow ! jim iyke was delivered from spiritual wife.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by phonetics: 1:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
TB JOSHUA HIMSELF IS DEMON-POSSESED. HOW CAN THE DEVIL CAST HIMSELF OUT ALL THESE PEOPLE GOING TO SYNAGOGUE FOR "DELIVERANCE" WILL ONLY GO HOME WITH MORE DEMONS!!! REPENT, ACCEPT JESUS INTO YOUR LIFE & ASK THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LEAD YOU TO A TRUE CHURCH. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Mt 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Kalamaya: 2:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju: Delivered of a baby boy or girl?
No, delivered from witchcrafty.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by bumtos(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
Was he Ogbanje before? Pls, complete your sentences.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by psalmdave(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
For those of u here that are saying that joshua and his ministry are demons etc and still claim to christians/saints......did'nt your bible tell you not to judge men of God
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by psalmdave(m): 4:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
For those of u here that are saying that joshua and his ministry are demons etc and still claim to christians/saints......did'nt your bible tell you not to judge men of God....mr and mrs christians
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by mikeapollo: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2013
chinnyonwu: Is it not the same church dat claimed to have freed tonto from her bondage of cigarettes? Only for it to become weed few months later? Abeg they should hav several seats

Foolish talk!
Where did you read that the church made any claims of delivering Tonto Dickeh?
It was Tonto that said she got delivered from smoking while she was watching Emmanuel TV.

It takes your genuine willingness and God's power and grace to change a man. No pastor can change anybody by force.
If you are not ready to pay the price of discipline and commitment, no change will come on its own
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by NellyGhenghen(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why jim iyke? why synagogue? what has jim iyke don compared to sum murderers and cultists that are in that congregation. NOT JUDGING NO ONE BUT THEN.hmmmmnn
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by fabulousdame(f): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
my own jim iyke....hmmm okay oh
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by dj5naira(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lila_martedi: And who the phuck is jim iyke?

A Nigerian actor.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by taiwobr: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
who is delivering who,jim iyke eye will soon clear,as exposed as he is, he can allow somebody to work on his mind set,na wa for all these pastors self,
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Crixina(f): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
Kslib: Yea,i watched it live..
The demon wey dey Jim Iyke body strong sha...
He really gave the man of God a tough time... Lol
After he was delivered and came back to his senses,he was like "Who pulled my shoe"?
Come-on put back my shoe. Why did you allow them pull off my shoe?
Dont you know you're embarrassing me or something like that sha--- He was referring to the Girl and Guy that came with him who i suspect to be his PA...
He later walked back to his seat and fell down flat on the floor.. He was sweating like a he-goat and really looked exhausted,little wonder he was screaming "i cant breathe" when he was being delivered...
He later stood up,sat down and hugged the girl(maybe his PA) and she became emotional and started sobbing...
Abeg make i stop here;
This is kslib reporting for Garri Fm..
All izz well!
all that happened to Jim IYke...this is what we call SHOWBIZ,nice one Jim an TB.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by dj5naira(m): 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Never knew he was pregnant.
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by dnawah(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
nekaa: Delivered from what biko nu?
illuminati
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by buskie13(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Was he delivered?or he was possessed with more and more evil spirits?#JUSTASKING
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by brinell(m): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
@ All:
Try not to be an angel of satan by condemning what is so precious to people, thereby discouraging others who have severe personal challenges and depriving them of dire deliverance they may need. Look brothers and sisters be still and look closely. You that cry everyday of no job, no breakthrough, cursing GEJ and others in the process, how come others like you are still doing excellently in the midst of all these? Honestly, I just give candid opinion, not for fun or laced with hatred. Some say it's luck etc etc. But why don't you have that luck? Why others and not you? Cursing another, be it GEJ, Pastors, etc etc for your problems is a waste of time. Those you curse will still prosper, because you actually transfer your blessing to them and take their problems. Its like a boomerang!

Let me tell you a secret! We have these spiritual challenges because of deep rooted demonic practices our forefathers practiced! They entered into covenants with the demons they serve for protection, good luck et. c. and promised with their unborn generation to continue serving these demons. They never thought these to be bad then, because they were their gods. However, now we have new religion (Christianity) that has made us to worship God rather than the gods. Thus, we broke the covenants! These demons by their very nature are, thus, angry. In short very angry. So they rain down all sorts of problems, like no breakthrough, no settled life, hardship, barrenness, limitation, premature death, dream invasion etc, you know them.

The solution, my brothers is deliverance by the power of God. Just try and go for it in any living church. The Synagogue church of all nations is one arena of liberty. I don't care what the antagonists will say. Look, for those who know they have serious personal challenges please do not be discouraged. Just go there. Don't conclude by what you see on the blogs, just go there. See by yourself and then come back here to tell us. Be brave please, its your time.

One last thing, after you get blessed and delivered, please follow Jesus to strengthen you. You just don't get delivered and you don't help yourself. You have to maintain that blessing from God otherwise the devil will come for you again. Remember when they are cast out their cohorts will be looking for your loopholes to come back in. That is the time you need God most to overcome similar temptations, then you indeed overcome! They can no longer prevail over you. God bless all, and Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Ferdinand2013(m): 10:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
I cannot categorically call dis show a Marketing Promotional Tool and my Oga @ d top will say its anoda... Our ministry must move to its permanent site dis year!!!
Re: Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations by Missprettie(f): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lol...Was he mad or wadt?
Hw many demons came out 4rm him??

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.