Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,198 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

(picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men (2141 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / Wise Men From Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Bmart(m): 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
winkNoLLYWOOD actor Jim Iyk has just be delievered from an evil spirirt which he confessed to hav tortured and harrassed him for a long time and prevented him from getting married and succeeding in life yet he has kept growing so the spirit that possessed him lamented.after the delieverance Nadia Buhari was seen hugging and holding him...........guess we all know wat it means......Nollywood bells wink[b][/b]

Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Agbalanze(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Good for Nadia.
Meanwhile f2c! wink
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by biafranqueen: 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by cashkid18(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
@op,u mst b high on sum cheap weed. who told u dt dis man is jim
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Damojo: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Op, that's Wyclef not Jim. It ws when TB Joshua cut off his demonic dreads!
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by nedufantasy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is part 1 & 2.
This is just the begining
watch out for the return 3&4
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by 175(m): 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wats d meaning of this? At the END, u will see dat wit TIME, wat u just posted is full of lying TINS.

1 Like

Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by kenbee(f): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jim iyke being prevented by spirit from succeeding? And yet he is so successful and well known. Think he only needed to settle & marry so wise men might be right on the marriage issue.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Bmart(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Cruxxy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Bmart: winkNoLLYWOOD actor Jim Iyk has just be delievered from an evil spirirt which he confessed to hav tortured and harrassed him for a long time and prevented him from getting married and succeeding in life yet he has kept growing so the spirit that possessed him lamented.after the delieverance Nadia Buhari was seen hugging and holding him...........guess we all know wat it means......Nollywood bells wink[b][/b]

The lady you saw is not Nadia Buari. Secondly the evil spirit didnt say it made him unsuccessful. It only said it tried to make him not to succeed but his love for God saved him. I watched it all. Am glad to know he loves God. Stop misinforming people

2 Likes

Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cruxxy:

The lady you saw is not Nadia Buari. Secondly the evil spirit didnt say it made him unsuccessful. It only said it tried to make him not to succeed but his love for God saved him. I watched it all. Am glad to know he loves God. Stop misinforming people

You mean the 'evil spirit' addressed the audience? In which language? Where did she/it go afterwards?
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by stebell(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
cashkid18: @op,u mst b high on sum cheap weed. who told u dt dis man is jim
My guy it's like yu hv eyes but can't see. Look @ de screen again and see whose name is on de ''picsure" blind man.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by stebell(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
cashkid18: @op,u mst b high on sum cheap weed. who told u dt dis man is jim
My guy it's like yu hv eyes but can't see. Look @ de screen again and see whose name is on de ''picsure" blind man.
@ OP, when did this take place.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Bmart(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Today ooooh just watched it and I swear it lookd lik a nollywood scene
stebell: My guy it's like yu hv eyes but can't see. Look @ de screen again and see whose name is on de ''picsure" blind man.
@ OP, when did this take place.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Dibiachukwu: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Dibiachukwu: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
TB JOSHUA might have just put more demons into that JIM IYKE GUY.

1 Like

Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by japhmanuel: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yeah,dtx Jim iyke,I also shot a small video frm ma tv bt it aint clear
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by bebe2(f): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
how d mighty are fallen shocked shocked shocked
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Dibiachukwu: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
TB JOSHUA claims to be a prophet of God, yet he keeps none of his laws. God would judge him. Ezekiel {13:19} And will ye pollute me among my people for
handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls
that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should
not live, by your lying to my people that hear [your] lies?
{13:20} Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I
[am] against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls
to make [them] fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and
will let the souls go, [even] the souls that ye hunt to make
[them] fly. {13:21} Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and
deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no
more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I
[am] the LORD. {13:22} Because with lies ye have made
the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad;
and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not
return from his wicked way, by promising him life: {13:23}
Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine
divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand:
and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Orjioorji(f): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dibiachukwu: TB
JOSHUA claims to be a prophet of God, yet he keeps none of his laws. God
would judge him. Ezekiel {13:19} And will ye pollute me among my people
for
handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls
that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should
not live, by your lying to my people that hear [your] lies?
{13:20} Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I
[am] against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls
to make [them] fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and
will let the souls go, [even] the souls that ye hunt to make
[them] fly. {13:21} Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and
deliver my people out of your hand, and they shall be no
more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I
[am] the LORD. {13:22} Because with lies ye have made
the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad;
and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not
return from his wicked way, by promising him life: {13:23}
Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine
divinations: for I will deliver my people out of your hand:
and ye shall know that I [am] the LORD.
be wise in your statement becouse every word dat comes out of ur mouth you shall acount on the last day.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Got this pix from an igbo site

Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Dibiachukwu: 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Orji o orji: be wise in your statement becouse every word dat comes out of ur mouth you shall acount on the last day.
What comes out of my mouth is according to the laws of God! Joshua should be careful and release the souls of the children of the most high!
According the to the prophet isaiah 8:20:
To the law and to the testimony:
if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because
[there is] no light in them.

This is tb joshua

lev {19:27} Ye shall not round the corners of your heads,
neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard . {19:28} Ye
shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor
print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD.

Is he keeping the law bolded?

And he makes prophecies like the super eagles are going to win this game. Really angry You guys that follow that demon are risking your lives. God would judge him.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Dibiachukwu: 11:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
And yes he is yoruba angry A Yoruba cannot be a pastor of the children of God. He can pastor his own people though. Igbos that are in that man's church or listen to him are either stu.pid or dev.il impostors like him.

Rev {18:4} And I heard another voice from heaven,
saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers
of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. {18:5}
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath
remembered her iniquities.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Dibiachukwu: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Orji o orji: I coused your generation with deaf and dump so that they wunt blasphem Gods anointed one again.
TB JOSHUA is annointed by lucifer and not God. Let God almighty be the judge. Your ridiculous attempt to frighten me is very funny. Be careful what you wish for others. Tell your pastor TB JOSHUA to come and disprove me, because you are doing a very bad JOB. And my generation is in the hands of God. God's will be done.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Dibiachukwu: And yes he is yoruba angry A Yoruba cannot be a pastor of the children of God. He can pastor his own people though. Igbos that are in that man's church or listen to him are either stu.pid or dev.il impostors like him.

Rev {18:4} And I heard another voice from heaven,
saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers
of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. {18:5}
For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath
remembered her iniquities.
I was initially following your argument but I can now see your stu.pidity! Ethnic bigot, better run to TB to clear you of your affliction, Im sure TB can do it.
Re: (picture)Nollywood Star Jim Iyk Set Free At Scoan By Tb Joushia Wise Men by Dibiachukwu: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2013
cogitoErgo:
I was initially following your argument but I can now see your stu.pidity! Ethnic bigot, better run to TB to clear you of your affliction, Im sure TB can do it.
I love my own people that love God. That doesn't make me a bigot! I am speaking to my people and apologise if I offended you.

(1) (Reply)

A Story About God Existence Especially For Atheists.....must Read! / Atheistic Contradiction / Website To Create Online Quizzes And Tests For Religious Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.