Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

10 Signs To Know It's Time To Get A Wife: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Signs To Know It's Time To Get A Wife: (949 Views)

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / 10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / 11 Signs To Know If Your Girl Friend Is A Good Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs To Know It's Time To Get A Wife: by auskenfine(m): 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
1. You find cooking a boring adventure (Unlike before)
2. You desire a time with a woman who won't tell you it's time to go; thus leaving you lonely!
3. You crave for home-made food. I can't make salad. I hate looking for how or where to get condiments to make my stew garnished and so do you right?
4. You don't want to 'steal or buy' sex. No,not more.
5. You feel someone (Not a man) should arrange the collars of your shirt or adjust your tie. There's a BOSS feeling U get from that I know.
6. You feel trapped in the speeding day and night which causes you to age daily.
7. You just hate washing (This is one part that I hate most).
8. You forget almost anything and everything (Bro, go get a good wife).
9. Your room remains the same way in one week (Go get a wife).
10. You are making too many mistakes nowadays. Bro you need a natural manager.
If you have a symptom of about 5 of these, go get a wife.
Re: 10 Signs To Know It's Time To Get A Wife: by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Okay.

In the begining, FTC, they were created man and woman. In the END, a woman with TIME, starts doing THINGS that gets her man angry, for example: not knowing the exact market price of garri.
Re: 10 Signs To Know It's Time To Get A Wife: by auskenfine(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2013
Good girls all over the place. But a woman certainly becomes a reflection of her husband. So do unto her what you expect from her. So simple.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Taik. / So This Is Love : A TOUCHING STORY / Wat Is It With Gurlz N Packz On A Quyz Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.