Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tecno S3 Features And Specifications - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno S3 Features And Specifications (61372 Views)

Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications / Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Youngtekkey(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2013
make all of u dey there,keep ranting and shouting while i rock my tecno,making money,going place,it's not una fault though it's because of ASUU,that strike has turn many students to be jobless,now u guys think of no other thing except shouting about tecno.make una dey do am small sha before una get hypertension on top tecno.the tecno guys self no dey hear all this ur noise.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2013
Youngtekkey: make all of u dey there,keep ranting and shouting while i rock my tecno,making money,going place,it's not una fault though it's because of ASUU,that strike has turn many students to be jobless,now u guys think of no other thing except shouting about tecno.make una dey do am small sha before una get hypertension on top tecno.the tecno guys self no dey hear all this ur noise.
I WAS TRYN HARD TO MAKE OUT SENSE FROM UR POST... BUT TO BE HONEST, IT WAS JUST SILLY....

CHAI... TROLLS
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Bobbieydeey: 9:20am On Sep 30, 2013
No Flash! Naaa !
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2013
And i was trying to voice my disadvantages abt gp2 and i get BUSTED! on gp2 thread. (no longer able to reply or comment there....wTf)
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2013
And i was trying to voice my disadvantages abt gp2 and i get BUSTED! on gp2 thread. (no longer able to reply or comment there......wTf)
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by krugar07(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2013
these takeNOdiots always asking what can s4 do that a+ cannot do? now let me tell you. a+ cannot work with the proposed and closed ubuntu edge while the s4 can. why am i even wasting my time, these dorks have no clue what i mean. the only thing they know is browse, watch film, play game, and be waiting for bbm to come to android;

2 Likes

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2013
Still loving my N7 tho..

Who cares?
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Martins02(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
WHY IS NIGERIA ALWAYS A DUMPING GROUND FOR SHIT LIKE THIS...WE DESERVE BETTER
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Acidosis(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
This is a gigantic piece of rubbish..
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by greenbabe(f): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
how much is the phone?
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Martins02(m): 9:46am On Sep 30, 2013
WHY IS NIGERIA ALWAYS A DUMPING GROUND FOR TRASH LIKE THIS...WE DESERVE BETTER
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by krugar07(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2013
greenbabe: how much is the phone?
its free. i saw tecno boys on blue and white handing it out to people at mushin. grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by dguyindcorner(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Www.airteloperamini.net/zv8hyejdze.html

Pls vote
Just click on d link n like..i need una vote o,pls!

Www.airteloperamini.net/zv8hyejdze.html
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Elmgnifico(m): 10:54am On Sep 30, 2013
Emzybrown:

sometimes people with retarded mentality log into nairaland all because of cheap bandwidth to whine their useless mouth.
You can pls say that again
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Elmgnifico(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2013
dmcdad:
Babe... C'mon! e73 kè, haba! The truth of the matter is "you are still living in the dark". I am really sincere about that is that you are missing a lot. It's not about toich screen or whatever, buh first of all, do you know what it feels like to have push notifications? Imagine the notifications you get from WhatsApp, whereby you get mesaages popped up irrespective of whether the WhatsApp app is open or not. Now, how about if virtually all your apps give such notifications too without you getting to open them in the background? You are missing big time.

Meanwhile, this is just a tip of the ice berg.
Gee y all dis essay naau?, becos say she no like touchscreen??
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by dmcdad: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2013
Martins02: WHY IS NIGERIA ALWAYS A DUMPING GROUND FOR SHIT LIKE THIS...WE DESERVE BETTER
I just can't comprehend why.... It's really sad

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by dmcdad: 11:01am On Sep 30, 2013
krugar07: its free. i saw tecno boys on blue and white handing it out to people at mushin. grin
Lol
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by dmcdad: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Elm@gnifico:
Gee y all dis essay naau?, becos say she no like touchscreen??
Nope! Because she deserves better...
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 30, 2013
krugar07: its free. i saw tecno boys on blue and white handing it out to people at mushin. grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by evergreen247: 11:28am On Sep 30, 2013
I just came here to laugh and am really enjoying the gist. Guys keep it up maybe substandard fanboys will reason with their brain once!

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Cabsso(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2013
Bamzy_don: I sure die! this phone na 10k
i rather use touch-light nokia dan any china/techno phone
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Zammydagreat(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
2mp na dead body dem wan use d camera snap
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by chucky234(m): 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Another rubber toy from Tecno, 512MB RAM? Even my four year old daughter would reject a phone with 2MP camera,Tecno remains a brand for learners.
#teamHTC/BB

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by BigBen10: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
Big.game:
tecno are just focused on making more profit from gullible minds of Nigerians who wish to experience android OS at a cheap price. They keep repeating the same stuff over and over again, How the f*ck does one release a phone running gingerbread is this era?(tecno ps3 abi na tecno x-box), and yet their phantom advert claims they are innovative. Yes we need cheap phones, but not pieces of crap, Google, ainol and a few others make cheap phones but guess what, they also come with great quality too. ps: i use a tecno phone, might even be a fanboi. But the The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.

Kai e dey pain when levels no dey again. Everybody now no the same level. You swipe, i swipe, techno or samsung God no go vex.

Who says samsung and apple no dey feed you with the same crap wrapped in different casing. Its the same business bro.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by chucky234(m): 12:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
N1,500 will do grin
N1,500 will do
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by xtervaganza(m): 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
I use a Tecno device, n7 to be precise. But what is it with all these hypocrisy? Don't you think its stupid that Tecno release new phones every week? Tecno came into the android world not too long but they already have more android device than Samsung, HTC and the others, does that even make any sense? Do these Tecno idiots realise how anticipate galaxy s4 was and how the anticipation helped its sales?

Once again, I use Tecno but releasing new phones all the time is killing d value of their phone. Like my n7 now, I struggled to get a buyer for 15k, its moronic to be honest

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by mrperfect(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2013
They're trying their best to keep their brand relevant with time.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Youngtekkey(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
have u all finish talking or there is still more to come,keep ranting and saying every thrash about tecno i don't give a damn
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Zet72(m): 1:20pm On Sep 30, 2013
Youngtekkey: have u all finish talking or there is still more to come,keep ranting and saying every thrash about tecno i don't give a damn
grin[quote auth
U must be a highly broke guy, considering ur comment here!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Zet72: grin[quote auth
U must be a highly broke guy, considering ur comment here!
BROKE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT...

grin grin grin

WRETCHED IS D KEYWORD.. LOL

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
ewizard1:

E dey pain you because a broda talk him mind?
Very sure you have a Tecno fone. Nobody dey vex nah. Na wetin ur money reach you buy.
Some nigerians and their bragging mentality, u get mony?, ow much u get sef?. Ur papa no senior dangote, we know am,? ,
Abeg go lick stew jor
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
xtervaganza: I use a Tecno device, n7 to be precise. But what is it with all these hypocrisy? Don't you think its stupid that Tecno release new phones every week? Tecno came into the android world not too long but they already have more android device than Samsung, HTC and the others, does that even make any sense? Do these Tecno idiots realise how anticipate galaxy s4 was and how the anticipation helped its sales?

Once again, I use Tecno but releasing new phones all the time is killing d value of their phone. Like my n7 now, I struggled to get a buyer for 15k, its moronic to be honest

omoalè, hu tell u say tecno get more android devices than hTC and Sammy?? na pple lyk u dae mk 9ja turn to anoda tin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / India Bans 59 Chinese Mobile Apps (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.