Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,003 members, 7,806,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (22957 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Go Down)

Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1461110/letter-nairalanders

Like seriously? This guy is not fit to be a MOD in Aba forum let alone Nairaland.

All we demand is for SEXKIllz to resign as an MOD. He has made a mess of the Job already.

Seun we are tired of this Guy.

SEXKILLZ MUST GO!

What do you guys think?

https://www.nairaland.com/1461110/letter-nairalanders

113 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by druid06(m): 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
That dude must go before he ruins Seun's years of hardwork, perseverance and determination.

It's cool Seun succumb to our plight after days of inccesant threats but we want one more correction from him and also, I hope he agrees on our terms as a gentleman he is.

Remove sexkillz and install pagan9ja as a mod in the religion section .

We nor gree ooh, we nor go gree. Pagan9ja na him we want..lol..

@CAMEROONPRIDE, where're you at?

7 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Audrei: 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
druid06: That cunnt isn't even tall enough to suck my cocck yet him quotes my comments with such arrogance. It's pathetic.

That coccksucker must go.

Nice one dude!.

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wetin Killz do una?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
druid06: That cunnt isn't even tall enough to suck my cocck yet him quotes my comments with such arrogance. It's pathetic.

That coccksucker must go.
i hope you prepared yourself for a week's ban before calling him the above.... Cos he's leprous hand is always itching to hit the ban button.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by 735i(m): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin grin grin I done reach here grin grin grin
So watcha guys say? Do we drive traffic to this thread or we just let it build momentum? grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Cathaliya: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
after this one, move over to " frontpage" thread and keep protesting till you get your heart desire......grin

inteestino...!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
735 i:
grin grin grin I done reach here grin grin grin
So watcha guys say? Do we drive traffic to this thread or we just let it build momentum? grin

Lets go on and drive the traffic bro. that troll needs to be taught a lesson. grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
What I know Seun can to is change his username.

That will follow after the so-called training.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by homesteady(m): 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
gringrin NOT AGAIN grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Enegod(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Nope. Moderators are hired and retired all the time. In fact, we've been doing this at a much faster rate lately.

Seun, its time to retire sexkillz. He has outlived his usefulness.

#team sexkillz must go!

20 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by malele(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Yesterday, it was afam now its sexkillz, nawah oo, a lot of dumb people dey this land ooo

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
malele: Yesterday, it was afam now its sexkillz, nawah oo, a lot of dumb people dey this land ooo
sad what's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by 735i(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01:
sad what's this one saying?

He said he is related to sexkillz and is also his gay-mate

12 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by druid06(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Also, would those kind gentle Mods lift my ban?. I know I was naughty but I promise to be good after today.. grin grin

Banned by r231 in Nairaland / General for Trolling . Ban expires on 9:35pm On Oct 08

Banned by HumbledbYGrace in Religion for For posting a members picture without her consent. Ban expires on 6:35pm On Oct 20
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
735 i:

He said he is related to sexkillz and is also his gay-mate
grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Ashabie(f): 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
I dnt want to get banned, its better I book a space, so as to follow.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by DuduNegro: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2013

That coccksucker must go before he ruins Seun's years of hardwork, perseverance and determination.

It's cool Seun succumb to our plight after days of inccesant threats but we want one more correction from him and also, I hope he agrees on our terms as a gentleman he is.

Remove sexkillz as a MOD and install pagan9ja as a mod in the religion section .

We nor gree ooh, we nor go gree. Bako supersack na him we want..lol..

@CAMEROONPRIDE, where're you at?

BEEERREEM....
Come see wetin your beer parlor don cause. grin grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by agbameta: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Quit wasting your time, they are all the same and he or she is a reflection of his employer, fellow mods, gross and inept behavior synonymous with Nigerians in positions of authority.

I won't even call them mods, they are lazy logs of wood and impediments, even asking them to monitor ordinary thread and keep out rif rafs was too much task for them, but they are all over other silly, petty and irrelevant nonsense.

I stopped taking them seriously because they all have too many personal issues from incompetence, personal insecurities to pettiness and tribalism.

I don't see mods, I see the usual incompetent and overly tribal Nigerians...

22 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
i can see seun viewing this thread, i just hope his cluelessness wont control him tonight,so he'd do the right tin

3 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
That gorilla that washes the pants of mad women

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Sicozone(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
.....hmmmm
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
chidindufrank: That gorilla that washes the pants of mad women
At least a gorilla knows enough to respect class. The only thing that troll respects is his half cast gf's punny. grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ab1x: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
If naija youths can team up like this, I think we can go places. I love the fighting spirit and I feel we should come together in one accord to fight those corrupt leaders at the helm of affairs. Just my two cent though.

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilamartedi(f): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
#Teamsexkillzmust go cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris01: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
ab1x: If naija youths can team up like this, I think we can go places. I love the fighting spirit and I feel we should come together in one accord to fight those corrupt leaders at the helm of affairs. Just my two cent though.
its starts from here. I'm liking this. Seun, sexkillz must go, it's one of our earlier demands and we are not backing down on it.

#teamsexkillzmustgo

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by FreeGlobe(f): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
malele: Yesterday, it was afam now its sexkillz, nawah oo, a lot of dumb people dey this land ooo
nope its always been sexkills. Op thanks for this thread, we need people to create a million more of this until Seun acts honorably. The dude must be dropped.

5 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
shachris01:
At least a gorilla knows enough to respect class. The only thing that troll respects is his half cast gf's punny. grin
Trust me bro, this will fetch you a ban. Just wait till that frustrated Albino see's this comment... Ur ban go be till thine kingdom come grin

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

BEEERREEM....
Come see wetin your beer parlor don cause. grin grin
My brother, Sexkillz matter don tire me o! Everybody just dey provoke! which way nairaland, which way?
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by ProfessorD(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
any one who says sex kills is due for yabaleft...
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by 735i(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Guys; wait! wait!! wait!!!

E be lyk sexkillz dey serve punishment; he must be kneeling down with with hands up and mouth open... grin
Lets hope Seun will give him T-fare so he can go home after the punishment....because he has invested all he has on NL and he is ;

Seun: Dear Nairaland Members,

Please understand that Nairaland moderators are not staff. They are ordinary Nairaland members such as you who have volunteered to help in their spare time. They are independent agents just like you. The opinions they express on the forum are theirs and theirs alone. They do not represent me or speak for me unless I directly ask them to do so, and I didn't ask anyone to speak for me on this issue. I prefer to speak for myself most of the time.

Best regards,
Seun Osewa.

A silly commoner afterall grin grin grin

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20)

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.