Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Sexkillz Must Go!! - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sexkillz Must Go!! (22959 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / An Open Letter To Sexkillz Read Before It,s Deleted / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Lilimax(f): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
vivianc: Sexkills, good job. *cool*
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 5:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
[size=15pt]What is the Result so far about Sexkillz Sensibility Rehabilitation? Is his iQ now...

1. Excellent
2. Average
3. Intelligent
4. Impressive
5. Poor
6. Mature
7. Still immature
8. Deranged
9. Needs to grow up
10. Childish[/size]

you give him much credit. Nikkur ain't grown to be childish yet. sad
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
[size=15pt]BREAKING NEWS: Deactivate Account Button is Now on Nairaland, Check your Profile to Confirm!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
deejay_harry1: IF U SAY U NO GO CURSE AGAIN , I NO GO GREE.. I NO GO GREE OOO.. I NO GO GREE...

ME NEED UR FLOWZ OOOOOO

I'll try not to cuss again. It doesn't pay to be aggressive. If you need "flows", I can suggest some NL monikers for you wink

ItsModella:
LOL!! I pray so too. Another thing is that NL is getting old and boring. undecided

Dude, did you just say you're meek? I fear all you meek but silent killers. See the way you just went Jet Li on 2sexy's bumbum grin grin grin

Yeah, NL is getting kinda boring, but the past few days have been worth the huge amount of time I've spent online, thanks to HOT threads like this and it's sister threads grin. I hope you didn't miss any?. It's worth reading wink

My diss to 2sexy is me prolly high on cheap cow dung. I've repented cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
[size=15pt]BREAKING NEWS: Deactivate Account Button is Now on Nairaland, Check your Profile to Confirm!![/size]

Not on mine though. Maybe it's been added by batch. Good move.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by greedie1(f): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02: Trolls, they are all over the place. Banning members, Hidding post. Demoting thread. tongue You can never suppress the voice of the people.

If sexkillz is at least human, he should have apologized since, and many aggrieved members would have mellowed down. But No. He is Larger than life. Who are you to call the almighty Sexkillz to order?

apolog gini? smh. u neva jam cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by homesteady(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02:

Sensitivity? Can you teach a cat to bark?

If I were to be a barking cat, it would be possible! cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2013
gree-die:

apolog gini? smh. u neva jam cheesy

Nwanne, which way na? cheesy na apolcalype you wan make iim do? something must be done joor. This deserve don deserve superior attention.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Dannyxy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2013
I see sexkill viewing,i know say im body jst dey scratch am to reply.sexkill you must go...
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Davo93(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02:

Check the 'Edit Profile' tab. I think the struggle was worth it!

Thanks Able Comrades!!!
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02:

[size=15pt]It's for Real¡ i just saw it on my Account Now. Though i cannot Categorically say if the Delete-Topic Button has also been added cause i haven`t created any topic on this Account. It's a Good thing our Demand is being met, Seun is a wise Leader, Long live Seun, Long live Nairaland, Long Live Nigeria!![/size]
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Click on Edit profile,

Scroll down, it's right before the 'Submit' button!

'De-activate account' grin cheesy cool
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Thermythorpe(f): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella:

STFU, you brainless tree frog!!. Just because you're dumb, daft and useless, doesn't mean you've to exhibit it online, you worthless swine. Trust me, you don't wanna go down that route with me, your fucktardious dumbfucckk!!

I swear you would serve as a perfect blueprint to build an 1diot. All your accusations and rants are illogical. Like caracta said, what has his personal life got to do with him being a mod?. How did him and ogugua "politcally" and personally crowned achukwunet the winner?. Have you traded your few remaining sense for stewpidity?. Why don't you back up your false claims with a proofs!!?. The thread is still there, go and count the votes, nitwitt!!

Your mental infecundity is truly breathtaking. I addressed you in a saner manner and you're raining abuses on me without proving anything. Do I look like your ex girlfriend.. Worthless piece of shitt.

Now jog on and grow some brain, moronic imbecille!!
Oh damn!. shocked
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Dannyxy(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
vivianc: Sexkills, good job. *cool*
what is this?sexkill don notice you,oya clap for your self,abi no be wetin u want?,bt the truth be say,after all this your desperate gragra,nothing go stop am frm banning you...
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
Davo93: Check the 'Edit Profile' tab. I think the struggle was worth it!

Thanks Able Comrades!!!

cheesy ***Dancing skelewu****

One battle down. One more to go. Sexkillz Must Go. Thank God, Nairaland is finally making sense.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2013

Thanks Able Comrades!!!
[size=15pt]YES BOSS!
Let it be Noted in Memory Lane that "Davo93" moved and fought for this Motion together with the Able Comrades and Eventually there was a Change.

Together we Stand, Divided we Fall.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by vivianc(f): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dannyxy: what is this?sexkill don notice you,oya clap for your self,abi no be wetin u want?,bt the truth be say,after all this your desperate gragra,nothing go stop am frm banning you...

Cool.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by greedie1(f): 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02:

Nwanne, which way na? cheesy na apolcalype you wan make iim do? something must be done joor. This deserve don deserve superior attention.

lol its a fault in him o. wont do him any good anyway.....
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by xynerise: 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
That awkward moment when Seun mistakenly click on ''Deactivate account'' while trying to click on ''Update profile'' grin

4 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
xynerise: That awkward moment when Seun mistakenly click on ''Deactivate account'' while trying to click on ''Update profile'' grin

lol. But it should have a confirmation message before it finally deactivates na. Can you confirm that to let us know if it does? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wu Zetian: Click on Edit profile,

Scroll down, it's right before the 'Submit' button!

'De-activate account' grin cheesy cool

I don't like this new feature at all.

What if somebody accidentally clicks it when they are trying to edit their profile?

E be like say me no go ever edit anything for my profile lai lai. Make I no go by mistake press am.
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by xynerise: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02:

lol. But it should have a confirmation message before it finally deactivates na. Can you confirm that to let us know if it does? undecided
Ok. Give me your password

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by obayaya(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
I've never really had a problem with sexkillz or whatever you guys Call him.. I don't even know the moderators of the different sections. but the truth remains that out of the 1 million + members of nairaland, less than half are actually keeping to the rules.

now, Mr. seun was kind enough to provide you all with. the deactivate account button. I think that was not solely because of your protests but a simple way of giving you guys an opportunity to quit If you don't like what's he's doing here.

you can't tell a man how to run his business for crying out loud..

warrior forum is 5 times smaller than Nairaland as regards members.. but it's a beautiful place where you can have your discussions in a very mature and objective way something that is seriously lacking on Nairaland courtesy of the thousands of immature minds registering just to come and shout end time things and First to comment.. GOSH

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by shachris02: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
obayaya: I've never really had a problem with sexkillz or whatever you guys Call him.. I don't even know the moderators of the different sections. but the truth remains that out of the 1 million + members of nairaland, less than half are actually keeping to the rules.

now, Mr. seun was kind enough to provide you all with. the deactivate account button. I think that was not solely because of your protests but a simple way of giving you guys an opportunity to quit If you don't like what's he's doing here.

you can't tell a man how to run his business for crying out loud..

warrior forum is 5 times smaller than Nairaland as regards members.. but it's a beautiful place where you can have your discussions in a very mature and objective way something that is seriously lacking on Nairaland courtesy of the thousands of immature minds registering just to come and shout end time things and First to comment.. GOSH

Yabaleft escapee. undecided
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
[size=15pt]Lwkmd! Now this got me cracking. Thing is we asked for it, we got it, so we should learn to deal with it. [/size]

xynerise: That awkward moment when Seun mistakenly click on ''Deactivate account'' while trying to click on ''Update profile'' grin
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
Deactivate account button..

Yippppppeeeyyy!! tongue
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by chessguru1(m): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bruv, shut your mouth. Isn't it ironic that most of you who choose names synonymous with higher thinking don't possess the qualities that exemplify such names? You call yourself a "chess-guru" - however, you posted like a checkers-guru. How about ask question before making baseless and myopic assumptions? The question is: can you expect a boy to do a man's job? - absolutely not.

Firstly, what does this guy knows about politics to be a mod in the politics section? And how can you moderate something you're clueless about? The guy shouldn't even be a mod in that section in the first place. Also, if you're a regular in that section, you would know everything he does on there is based on sentiments and people he has personal vendetta with.

Secondly, everyone on here is an adult and you definitely can't treat grown men like kids and expect them to shake hands with you. And the more you want to act like a tough guy, the more they would cut you to your size - ask Ikenna. You can ban people from now till eternity, however, that won't stop them from creating new handles to make your job more tedious.

Lastly, with me, it's more than just my posts - this guy follows me everywhere just to ban my handle. I can cite a case where I had miff
with Ogugua88 in the celebrity section and this guy banned me in the romance section for a month just because of that. What as Celebrity section got to do with Romance section? Heck, even Ogugua88 didn't even ban me for a month. I can cite so many other cases where I didn't even break any rules. And I'm sure there are tons of people on nl with the same critique about this guy. I honestly don't give two fvcks about his existence on this planet - but he's definitely not worthy of that post in the politics section, period.
And that's why you introduced your book of lamentations by insulting me for sharing my opinion?
I see where you come from and won't condescend to your level of barbarity to exchange irrelevant banter that won't add an iota to any ones life.
If u read my post again, you will see where I clearly said his excesses should be curbed. I knw him as a mod in the romance section. If he is truly unqualified (of which I wonder what yardstick you intend using) to be the mod of the politics section (maybe judging by the immaturity of some of his responses) then he Should be reprimanded by seun (of which seun has promised to handle)....so what are you hyperventilating for?
Everybody agrees that he over does it some times, but ending his time as a mod simply because you want it so? Haba was there any form of election to put him there in the 1st place?
My suggestion (and it remains only a suggestion) is that seun should put a leash on his mods and find a way of curbing their excesses.
Ps next time you quote me, exchange ideas and not insults

1 Like

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2013

Thanks Able Comrades!!!

Yes Boss!!..Thumbs Up..cheesy
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by OmolodMilkman93(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2013

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by skyscraperTM(m): 6:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
[size=15pt]Stats:1136726 members, 1395180 topics. Date:Monday, 30 September, 2013. [/size]

just for the records, the above is nairaland's member statistics as per the day it was captioned, by this time next week we'll know whether it will increase or reduce|
Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by chessguru1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
shachris02:

Yabaleft escapee. undecided
Ehh actually to a mad man....all other men are mad men; especially the ones that make perfect sense like the man you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ quoted
#justsaying undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sexkillz Must Go!! by Davo93(m): 7:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Finally, I implore all Nairalanders to kindly read this appreciation letter and thank everyone...

https://www.nairaland.com/1460217/open-appreciation-letter-mr-seun

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

A Tribute To "Evans Ayi" Who Died 2 Months After Nysc / 15 Most Mentioned Names/words On Nairaland / Wheelbarrow Pusher Washing His Clothes In A Gutter In Ketu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.